Chap.18 Shall we get started?

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

*Jaceon's POV*

I can't believe that ___ let HaRin join she is not gonna fit in with us. Why does my gut tell me something bad is going to happened..... but what is it?

"_____." she looked at me I motioned my head towards the other side of the room telling her I had to talk to her, she nodded back and walked towards me. "What's up?" she asked. "I don't know if this is a good idea to have her to be a part of this. It's dangerous she doesn't know what she is getting into!" I whispered yelled. "Give her a chance man you don't know she might be what we need for our team." she said. "We have the hyungs and Sungjong." ____ started getting annoyed. "Jaceon I had enough..... Give the girl a damn chance." her voice hardened. I didn't want to make her more pissed off than she is right now. "Fine....." I mumbled. We started to walk back to her. "Welcome to the gang..." "I'm glad to be in it." HaRin said with a sincere smile. I faked a smile back at her. I don't know if i can trust her.

 

*Your POV*

"So shall we get started? I said. "Uhh sure what are we gonna do first?" HaRin asked, she seemed scared and curious. "Lets see what she can do." Jaceon spoke up. "lets see then, follow me." I brought them to the training room. It was huge all high tech training equipment mats on the floor mirrors on the wall and ect. "Waaaa....... Its amazing." HaRin said. "Ok enough lets start." Jaceon said and pushed a button on the control pannel. the floor started to move making us rise and creating a path with massive gaps and string. oh the Snake Jump good choice. I gave Jaceon thumbs up, he nodded and leaned against the wall. "so all you have so do is get to the other side without touching the string and each pillar collapses every 5 seconds." I instructed her. she nodded and walked up till the wall she looked and gave me a nod. "Go." i said and she sprinted and flew threw the first pillar flipping and flying. I was impressed and jaceon was too we watched her dance through the obstacles she was swift and quick on her feet. soon she got to the other side. "So what do you think? 10 years in gymmastics finally paid off huh?" she shouted. "That was good." "But lets see what else you can do." Jaceon pushed another button and soon the pillars fell besides two which was the finish line and the starting line and bars came down from the ceiling. The collapsed pillars became spikes on the ground. "Pshh This is gonna be easy." HaRin said. I raised an eyebrow. "Oh really wait till u get to the other side...." Jaceon said I gave him a look telling him not to tell her about our little surprise. "Oh Yeah HaRin." I said she looked at me. "Go!" she started swinging bar to bar as fast as she could and damn she was pretty quick I want to see how she could do the second part of this obstacle. She quickly got to the other side and grabbed the two hooks and looked at them confused. "YAH ____ WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS?" She shouted. "YOUR GONNA USED THOSE HOOKS AND SWING BACK.. BUT YOU HAVE TO SPIN ON EVERY OTHER BAR ONCE AND YOU HAVE TO LAND ON TOP OF THE BARS YOU SKIP." I yelled back she looked at me in horror. "Jaceon raise the ceiling." He did so and the ceiling started to rise a bit. "Start" She spun on her first bar and barley landed on the second one. She was doing well but she slipped and quickly used a hook and caught the bar. She had fast reflexes, she soon got back up and landed infront of me. "Your pretty good and now lets see how you fight. Jaceon get the droids out!" I said he pushed another button and robots came out. "Choose your weapon." There was a staff metal fans and numb chucks she grabbed the staff and sprinted to the first droid she got hit easily. "Dont forget to guard yourself." She got up and did it once more this time she blocked and kick the droid underneath making it fall. She was now surrounded she put her staff standing and spun on it like a pole *a/n dont think dirty here ;)* stepping on there robotic chest making them fall to the ground. *clap clap clap* we turned seeing Big Bang and Infinite cheer. "That was amazing!" "Faster then _____ and Jaceon!" "You could be their leader." "OH no i cant i cant ___-ah is a better leader she is better anyway." HaRin said What the guys said kind of ticked me off but i ignored it i looked at jaceon he seemed ticked off but i gave him the "ItsOkWeStillGottaRoughHerUp" look. "Alright who wants dinner we brought some home" everyone said yes qnd we walked upstairs.