Chap.8 Things Sorta slipped out.

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

Continuing from Chap. 7

"Sure I would love to see the rest of the house!" HaRin jumped in her seat. "Ok lets start here so we are in the living room hehe." I pointed where we were. "Now here's the kitchen," :

We went downstairs to the Game room:

We went upstairs. 

The hallways to the Bed rooms 

"The Bathroom" :

The Guest room:

"And last but not least my room" I opened my Door. "TADA!"

*WOOF WOOF* we turned and saw a white moving fur ball. "Uh did that thing just bark?" "Po come here boy!"

"Woof Woof!" Po barked as he my face. "Omo he is SO cute! and tiny what kind of dog is he? And why is he so white?" HaRin asked while picking him up. "Oh he is a Ice white teacup pomeranian. My brother got it for me cause I kept hogging his dog." I said while getting some clothes for us. "Haha Oh!" I turned and saw HaRin and Po playing on the floor. I smiled and grabbed the outfits for us. "Here are some clothes for us, Cause I'm guessing you don't want to stay in your uniform for the rest of the time." I said handing her the outfit. "Oh it's too cute! Where do I change?" She said looking around. "Oh I have a changing thing over there." I pointed to my changing station. "Ok back in a min." she ran to change couple of minutes later she came out and I ran to change. I came out and we were wearing this.:

 (left is HaRins. Right is yours.)

" Love these outfits how come I never seen these before?" HaRin said twirling around infront of the mirror. "Oh I made these..." She stopped and looked at you wide eyed. "YOU made these?!?!" "Yeah most of the clothes I have are made by me cause I get inspired." "Inspired? So what is our outfits inspired by?" "They are both Pokemon inspired outfits. Your is Magmar which is a fire type pokemon and its colors are red, yellow and black. Mine is Electabuzz which is electric and its colors are black and yellow." " Oh that is so neat." We sat and played with Po for awhile. After awhile I never knew why HaRin wears glasses she looks like she has perfect vision besides her glasses look fake. "Hey HaRin." she looked and said "Yeah?" "I was wondering if those glasses are actually real." She looked down and smiled. "I guess you found out." she took off her glasses showing her big brown beautiful eyes. "HaRin You look beautiful without glasses why do you wear them at school?" "_____-ah it's not that easy before I was a queenka, everyone wanted to be my friend I was happy at one point but I found out they all have been using me so I changed schools and became the nerd." "I see well-" "BABY PANDA WERE HOME!!!" a fimiliar voice said we both walked downstairs to see Infinite and Jaceon. "Hey ____ you never told me you had a amzaingly cute friend come over." Woohyun said while winking at HaRin I could see her shiver by his greasiness. "Grease ball I never tell you if I have friends come over cause you scare them BABO. Look what you did. YOU scared her greasy!" I said while hitting his chest playfully. "Come on _____-ah I need a girlfriend!." "What bout Gyuie oppa?" "He doesn't count." Just then Sunggyu pulled Woohyun by the ear upstairs to their room. Just a couple of seconds you can hear Sunggyu yelling. "Hey umma is she wearing one of your hand made outfits?" Sungjong said looking at HaRin's outfit. "Yep! Sure is son your really good at telling my fashion." I said patting his head. "Wait Umma? Son? I'm confused why does he look like our age?" I can't tell her that I saved him from his mom she would think something is up. "Oh I-" "She treats me like a son cause I'm the youngest and she's the only girl." Sungjong said. My son is very smart now these days. "Oh I see." It got really quiet till Dongwoo told us to get groceries for food. "We will be back!" and we left the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trying to update as much as I can Please forgive me!!