Chap. 24 Unexpected Guest

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

AT B1A4's Hangout!

Everyone was sitting playing except Gongchan zoning out. "yah why is Gongchan sulking?" Sandeul whispered to CNU. "I don't know just after what happened after school just bummed him out of something." "Yah Maknae what's wrong?" Jinyoung said while plopping himself on the couch. "N-Nothing..." Gongchan stuttered. "It was about _____-ah huh?" Baro said pushing himself off the wall and walking over. Gongchan had a lose of words but just nodded. "You still got feelings for her?" Sandeul asked. But all that Gongchan could do was nod his head. Everyone shook their head besides Baro and Gongchan. "She was my first love, I just can't let her go..." Gongchan lowered his head. "She's different from every other girl you dated huh?" CNU said. Gongchan nodded again. "Well of course she is different shes _____" Baro pointed out. "Yah how about we stop by her house then?" Jinyoung said. Baro just looked at him and Gongchan just put his head down. "Hyung.... YOU WANT US TO GET KILLED?!?!" Baro yelled. "No we are jus going there for a friendly visit maybe get some bubble tea I bet GongChan and Baro still remember it." "Passion Fruit smoothie with extra Boba." Both said in unison. "Ok then... Lets go." CNU said. "But we don't know where ____-ah lives! Remeber she moved?...." Gongchan said. "Oh I can just ask G-Dragon Sunbaenim they live together with INFINITE and Jaceon." Baro said grabing his phone texting your Brother. *Ding Ding* baro checked the message and found your home address. "Alright Lets go get bubble tea!" Sandeul Yelled. *This isn't a good idea*  Gongchan Thought.

 

Kwon Resident

You were just laying on the couch playing with Po while Gaho sat on the floor watching TV aishh just like his father good thing your baby isn't like that! "Aigooo" You Cued to your baby's cuteness "Po Your gonna be a big strong boy yes you are yes your are!" Your played with his paws making him dance. Without knowing that your brother and the rest were watching you. "Aishh this girl is so weird...." "YAH GAHO IS NOT THAT LAZY!...... HEY I'M NOT LAZY!!" Jiyong Whispered. "Like brother like Sister...." Jaceon whispered to HaRin she giggled. "I Heard that!" *DING DONG* "I GOT IT!!!" Your yelled while walking to the door with Po Trailing behind you. You opened the door find someone or someone(s) standing on your porch. "_______-ah!!" You looked up with your jaw dropping. "H-How Did y-you f-find my house?!!?" You Yelled!