Chap. 22 Pick a Power Any Power

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

Your POV

"What?? Since When?" I said surprised. "Panda can you grab your Jewelry box for me hun?" He said without answering my question. I listened and ran up to my room and grabbed my Sailor Moon Jewelry box. I ran back down and handed it to Jiyong oppa. He looked in at my collection of keys... wait... "Oppa Do one of my key necklaces fit that box?" I asked "Yep....... ah there it is." he said holding up my key from my 10th birthday. (Just one of them)

45-16mm-Fashion-Double-Heart-Key-Pendant

He put the key in the hole and turned it. The Box started to glisten and glow when he was opening it. Soon Three beams of light shoot up. Reaveling 3 heart and another wing necklaces.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmlDwzDjlVN1eyLy9Mtlfimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcJE-pj9PvQn3Zt4g45rg14380-bw.jpg

"Ok baby now choose one." he said. "One why one oppa i like all of them..." I whined like a baby. "Panda this is not a time to whine this is serious.. each one of these necklaces has a special power the one u choose is ur special power. some can contain more than one. choose with your heart baby girl." he said. I looked at all three as i bit my corner of my lip. Then it hit me i went to the necklace with the black and silver wing. ji-oppa seemed happy "Ok Now you have the power of light." i looked at him confused. "What about the black wing?" "Just wait and see." he said. "now lets go get started." We walked into the training room. "Ok Ready?" he said holding a switch. I nodded and he flipped the switch. Targets popped up. "Ok i need you to focus ok? focus on light and only light. close your eyes and think of the targets as well." i nodded "wait do my wings have to sprout?" he shook his head and nodded to the target. "Start!" I closed my eyes and focusing. in my mind i can see a ray of light. Then my eyes shot open with rays of bright light coming through i lifted my hands and beams shot out of my hands hitting each and every target. but i couldn't stop.... "Yah ___ Stop." Seungri said "Panda...." Jaceon and Jiyong "GAHHHHHHH" i screamed my eyes started to glow "HYUNG STOP HER!" Jaceon yelled.  

Author POV

Jiyong oppa stood there for a bit observing me. "HYUNG" "GD" HaRin and Jaceon Yelled. Jiyong finally lifted his finger making a small circle. it soon started to expan and turning into a rope of light. He threw it by tapping his finger. the beam wraped around your hands you snapped your head over with your eyes shinning with the rays of light. You struggled trying to run but he had gotten your legs too. you fell on the floor squirming just to get out .  He walked over and bent down to your level your glowing eyes looked at him and soon his eyes began to glow as well. He tilted his head and somehow you started to follow his actions. he raised his finger you looked down his eyes were still glowing just like yours. He placed his finger on your nose. "Baby Girl you need to stop..... your gonna hurt yourself." then a pulse of light went through your body. your eyes changed back to normal. soon you were fine. "W-what happened?" You asked. "Your powers were a bit too strong for you dear. but you will get used to them." Jiyong said. You looked around the room finding Big Bang Jaceon and HaRin behind a table. "D-Did I-I-" you stuttered soon everything turned black.

A/N: IM BACK!!!! SORRY I HAD MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK XP UGHH BUT ILL TRY TO POST MORE!