Chap.12 Unexpected Surprise

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

Your POV

I got up, did my usual and got to school. I got there and everyone looked at me in fear I heard whispers all around. "She's a freaky nerd" "I'm scared of her." "Did you see how she hurt Hyuna? She has some freaking guts!" Wow, they are actually scared of a nerd. I walked to my locker getting my stuff. *Bam!* My locker was almost got shut on my fingers. OH HELL NO! I turned to see Hyuna and her gang, *sigh* Don't these es know when to give up? I turned back to my locker turning my lock. "Yah, Nerd." I ignored her. "Yah!" She said to me again, I ignored her once more putting my Biology book in my bag. Next thing I knew, I got yanked on the floor. I looked up and saw one of Hyuna's girls running behind her. HA CHICKEN! Speaking of chicken I need to get some for Sunggyu, Infinite has been ditching him to go do whatever making him stay home with Po and Gaho *sigh* EVEN Woohyun left him. Poor Gyuie! While I was still thnking bout chicken, little miss nails smacked my face making me turn my head. "LISTEN TO ME WHILE I'M TALKING TO YOU!" She yelled at me making everyone gather around us. "NOTHING TO SEE HER NOW LEAVE!" Hyuna's girls yelled. I Turned my head giving me a blank expression making me looking like I didn't get hurt which I didn't she slaps like a wuss."Why would I ever listen to someone like you?" She Looked at me in shock, then furious. "You little-" Right when she was bout to smack me again, Someone grabbed her hand, we both turned our heads and saw.... GONGCHAN?!?! "Yah get your hand off me!" Hyuna Yelled pulling her hand back. After she did that Baro pulled me away. I looked back hearing Gongchan say. "Back off you don't know what your getting into with her so step off and stop being a ." He turned and started walking to us. "Why did you guys even do that you know what I can do?!?" I said. "Cause we know how you are and what if she gets some to hurt you?" Gongchan said. I was getting mad why would he even care? "WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE GONGCHAN WERE NOT EVEN TOGETHER ANYMORE SO STOP!" I left them speechless.

Gongchan's POV

What happened to her? *sigh* I can't believe she brought up about the past that makes my heart ache so much. "Come on maknae we gotta get to class." Baro put his hand on my shoulder.

Hyuna's POV

So that guy and ____ had something huh? hehehe that could help..... OMO MY $70 NAILS!!! THAT UGGHHHHH! TO THE NAIL SHOP!

Your POV

I ran outside with tears in my eyes. Why would I bring that up?!?! I can't believe he really did that..... I sat there sobbing. "Hey _____ are you ok?' I looked up and saw.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG WHO IS IT?!?! sorry for not posting!