Chap. 29 Everything changes

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?
Author's POV
 
It's been a couple of days ever since the incident. You grew distant towards L.Joe and Teen Top. except Chunji he always talked to you from time to time. You would never have thought that L.Joe would tell Teen Top about what happened. Well he did, but luckily no one else knew about except Teen Top. Hyuna hasn't bothered you for the past couple of days since you haven't been around Teen Top. Except when Chunji is around you a lot of the girls get jealous and they push you around. HaRin decided to leave the group and go solo she has been cold and hard for the past couple of days which was weird because before she was bubbly and sweet. She also hasn't been home. No one knows even Your brother and Niel. HaRin has also been hanging out with Teen Top more than you and Jaceon. Speaking of Jaceon he was the only one that stayed by your side. You were gratful that he never or will never changed. He grew used to your powers and stuff even he started to learn a couple of spells because you guys had found out that his ancestor were Worlocks. 
 
LUNCH TIME
 
You and Jaceon walked to your table which happened to be across from Teen Top and HaRin's table. "Jace are they staring I can feel the holes being burned in." You as sat across from him with your back facing Teen Top. "Yep..... What are we gonna do _____ it has been a couple of days i know you miss them especially L.Joe" He said while taking a bite of his salad. Even though you and L.joe haven't dated nor went out on one you had deep feelings for him and he did as well even tho now he thinks your a freak in the inside hes hiding his true feelings. "I-I don't know `they just think I'm freak..." You said as you put your head down. "You know Chunji doesn't think that I think he likes you Shad." he thought. "Jace..... What if he doesn't?" You asked losing hope. You also had a slight feeling for Chunji but it wasn't as much as L.Joe's. "Well then that his lost, and L.Joe's too if I was one of them I would feel like crap that I would lose someone as special as you." He said with a smile and stabing at his salad. A slight blush started to engulf your cheeks. "Y-Yah What's up with you? Some kind of confession." You asked looking down. "What if it is?" He winked. Your mouth gaped open and your eyes grew 3x bigger. You were speechless, the boy you knew mosst of your life confessed to you. You never looked at him as a lover only a brother, before you could say anything you heard a small chuckle. You looked up finding Jaceon all red ready to burst out laughing. In a matter of seconds he exploded. "HAHAHAAHHA Y-YOU SHOULD H-HAVE S-SEEN YOURSELF HAHAHAHAHAHA." He sat there dying. "BWOH?!?! WERE YOU TRICKING ME?!?!" you shouted. He tried to catch his breath. "W-Well duh!! HAHA! You are so gullible! Did you really think i would confess to you like a lover???" You hesitated then glared. "But I meant what I said about them feeling horrible losing you though. _____-ah You are amazing adorable caring and funny, you love kids and your also one of the scariest gangsters out there!! You can also be cold too but that's HOT and I'm saying this as a guy in general! If I didn't think of you as a sister i would tottally fall inlove with you. BUT I knew you most of my Life and I know who you are personally and i only see you as a sister ok? We have been through a bunch of but you know I'm gonna always be there for you got it? So if anyone breaks your heart I am going to Kick there to the next millenium Arra?" You were touched by his words. 
 
AT TEEN TOP'S TABLE
 
"Yah Hyung why can't we talk to ______- noona anymore?" Ricky asked. "Cause remember what I told you?!? SHES A FREAK! SHE'S NOT HUMAN!" L.Joe said "Beside she wasn't even fun she always isolates herself." CAP added "But we know we miss her." Changjo said. "Well that's too bad huh? Who would miss a freak?" HaRin said. "HaRin you were her friend how can you say that? ALL of you actually, WHY WOULD YOU SAY SUCH THINGS ABOUT HER NO MATTER HOW DIFFERENT SHE'S OUR FRIEND." Chunji Yelled. "CAP remember that time she helped you with your studies now your almost the top student! L.Joe remember she got us an A on our project?! You didn't do anything and she didn't complain. AND YOU HARIN OUT OF ALL PEOPLE ARE AGAINST HER! SHE GAVE YOU A HOME A LIFE AND YOU WERE HER FIRST FRIEND!" Chunji huffed. "Well that was before she decided to be a freak" L.Joe and HaRin said in unison. Suprisingly Niel was the only one who didn't say anything he knew he was supposed to stop HaRin but he was into really deep shock. "ARE YOU GUYS ON DRUGS?!? YOU THINK IT WAS HER CHOICE?!?" Chunji said. "YAH WHY ARE YOU EVEN DEFENDING HER?! DO YOU LIKE HER OR SOMETHING?!" L.joe finally yelled. "...... Yes...." Silence filled their table. With your keen hearing you heard everything. Your eyes grew large processing everything that just happened. "BWOH?! ARE YOU KIDDING?!? YOU LIKE HER EVEN IF SHE'S A FREAK!?" L.Joe said. "Well what if I do like her even if she's different huh? Is there a problem L.Joe? Unless you like her." Chunji said bluntly. *Did Chunji just confess to me??* "UH y-yeah theres a problem!" L.Joe said surprised. "Then say it." Chunji glared at him. Before L.joe could confess the bell rang, Chunji smirked at the boy. "Well it looks like your too late." He said as he turned to you and walked towards you. "Hey wanna walk together?" He asked sweetly acting like nothing had just happened. You nodded and looked a Jaceon who was telling you to go while he was grabbing his and your tray to the trash. You Gulped hard and walked off with Chunji. "Soo I guess you heard the whole thing huh?" He sratched the back of his head. You nodded slowly then stopped. "Do you really mean those things you said about me?" You did look up hoping he wasnt lying just to protects you. Soon a you saw feet, you looked up and Chunji kissed you. Time had seemed like it had stopped as you two kissed. You two soon parted lips and Chunji said. "I Meant every last ounce of it ____ I liked- scratch that LOVED you since the first day we met in class. You are different from most girls and people." his comment made you chuckle a bit with a small red color appearing on your cheeks. "___-ah" You looked up at his beautiful brown eyes you had to admit his eyes were mesmerizing. "Will you be mine?" He smiled. You made a fake thinking pose and finally said yes. He spun you around and kissed your nose. "YAY! I'll see you after class Arra? I'll take you out for ice cream got it?" He kissed your forehead. "I love you ____, *wink* hmm I might get used to that." You chuckled and he turned around and went to class. Without knowing anything someone or someones watched the whole scene. *I LOVED HER FIRST* both thought and then walked off to class.
______________________________________________________________________________
A/N: Who do you guys think it is??