Chap.6 Where Have You Been?!?!

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

YOUR POV

*RINNGGG* It was the end of class and HaRin hasn't came to class, hope shes not hurt that badly before I got Kick Hyuna's . I packed everything up and went to lunch with Jaceon and Dongho. Dongho said that he wanted us to meet his friends/Gang during lunch. Oh Yeah! Dongho also told he was also in a gang hehe they are called U-kiss huh weird names these days.

We got to the lunch room and Dongho took us to a table with a whole bunch of good looking guys. "Hey Guys I want you to meet my new friends, This is ____ and Jaceon." Dongho said. "Hi we are U-Kiss-imnida!" they all said. we sat down and got bomb raided with questions. "Are you guys dating?" "Wha-" "You guys new?" "Ye-" "You gonna eat that" "Uh Y-" "Can I have your number?" "N-" "Your cute! wanna take off your glass-" "STOP!" I yelled. They all got quiet and I finally said with no interuptions. "I am going to answer your questions ok?" They all nodded. "Ok. First NO me and Jaceon are not dating we are like brother and sister. Second Yes we are new here todays our first day. Third YES I am going to eat that it's my lunch fatty. *the guys started chuckling* Fourth No you may not have my number and last but not least I will not take off my glasses." They all nodded at me. "Now tell me who you guys are cause we only know Dongho so far." "Oh yeah well I'm Soohyun the leader and I'm a senior." the one with half spiked hair said. "I am Alexander, you can call me Xander and I am also a senior." the guy that looks like a fox said. "Hi there I'm Kibum I am a Senior as well." The one who looks like a SS501 member said. "Hi their I'm Kiseop and I'm a Junior!" the cute guy said "Sup I'm Eli and I'm a Junior too!" the hot buff guy said with a wink. "Hi I'm Kevin and I too am a Junior." The girly looking guy said. "Hi nice to meet you all." I said sending of my signature smile. "Dang Dongho you got a really cute friend!" Eli said with Kevin elbowing him in the stomach. "You are cute tho." Kevin said with a smile. "Thank you very m-" "Hey Guys! Oh Hi U-kiss!" A fimiliar voice said I turned around and saw HaRin standing there with crutches. "OMO HARIN ARE YOU OK DID HYUNA HURT YOU THAT BAD?!?!?! WHERE IS SHE?!?!? AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MISSY I THOUGHT HYUNA JUMPED YOU AGAIN!" I said checking if she had any bruises. "Aish ___-ah I'm fine I was just talking to Niel...." she said looking away. "O.O You talked to him really what did he say to you that took so long does he like you? Did he confess? Tell your Sailor moon buddie EVERYTHING!!!" I said jumping up and down. "Well-" "Well well well isn't it U-Kiss, HaRin and the new guys." We all turned and saw Teen Top. Eli stood up "What do you want L.Joe?" "Chill bro I just wanted to say hi to my girl." L.Joe said winking at me, I shivered man he's like Namgrease. "Who's your girl?" Xander asked. "Well it's the girl inbetween the other nerds." all heads turned to me and I stood there wide eyed "Me??" I pointed at myself. "Yes, You come here baby." he said running over to give me a hug, I just slid to where Jaceon was and started talking to U-kiss and L.Joe fell on the floor and we all laughed. "YAH Shut up you stupid nerds!" he said dusting himself off then grabbed my wrist pulling me into this chest. "You ain't getting off that easy." then I whispered in his ear seductivly. "Let me see you try..." then I pulled away and flipped him over. "Do you really think that I'm some weak little toy of yours?" I said bluntly. I grabbed my milk and poured it on his head. Gasps were everywhere "Did that nerd just did that to our L.Joe?" "She has some nerve." "She is so gonna pay for doing that to our presious Kingka." L.Joe was just sitting there in shock. "Never mess with me, Lets go to class guys." "But ___ we have an hour left." "Doesn't matter this fool ruined my lunch." I said and walked off. And the rest followed. "So now where are we going now?" Soohyun said. "Roof" and kept walking.

L.Joe's POV

She's fiesty..... I Like it. But something is up with her. I bet she's a spy! nahh that's only in movies. I'm gonna get a backround check on her. Now I gotta get a new uniform DAMN IT That Babo of a nerd!

I went to Changed and went to the roof that's the only place where I get some time to myself.

I walked up and heard laughter I opened the door and saw U-kiss and the nerds. Wow ___ is really cute.. Wait what am I thinking hmm I'm stay here and see wat they do.

"____ That was so awesome how did you do that."

"Well I learned all the martial arts for defense cause me and my older brother were beaten by my parents and *sniff* were left for dead so I wanted to learn how to protect myself from them if I ever see them again." I heard bout her past wow that was almost like niel's situation but hearing her cry and be all sad is giving me this weird feeling it's like guilt and something else but I don't know what it is. I hear walking crap!! gotta hide gotta hide. I hid on the other side of the wall. 

"What was that for ____?" "What? I couldn't help it." "You almost blew our cover down there!" Cover so they are spies?!?! "Sorry Jace but you know how I am..." "Yes I do know how you are but GD ain't gonna like this." GD?? as in G-Dragon??? "I know I know but we gotta tell them sooner or later!" "Not yet though it's our first day I don't want any of them to be scared of us right now." "Fine but we have to tell them sooner of later." "We will now lets head back to the rest." I heard the footsteps going away. So are they gangsters then?? They don't seem like it and I never seen them around before hmm TIME FOR RESEARCH! But first gotta head back to the guys.

~~~~

"HYUNGGG!" "L.JOE!!" I turned and saw the guys "Oh hey I was gonna go look for you guys." "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!" the maknaes yelled. "Where do you guys think?" I said bluntly. "Sorry Hyung." "Ok Guys I almost forgot today we are going to do "work" today cool?" CAP said. "Cool" we all said and left.

YOUR POV

"Hey HaRin you want to sleep over today I know it sudden but I haven't had a sleep over in FOREVER!" I asked "Sure I just gotta get clothes for school tommorow." She said "Clothes? Don't we have to wear our uniform tommorow isn't it a school day? We can just wash your uniform." "Oh yeah I forgot your new! But on fridays we get to wear normal clothing." "OH! cool I think I got clothes you can borrow." "Are your sure?" "Yeah that's tottaly fine with me." "Alright thanks ____-ah!" "No problem."

"INFINITE OPPAS!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!." We turned and saw 7 guys. "Whats's Infinite doing here don't they go to Woolim?" HaRin asked. "OH those are my other roommates." I said "O.O wait does that me...." "______-ah, lets go I am not liking it here." Dongwoo said. "Ok Oh Dongwoo this is my friend HaRin she is staying the night is that cool??" "Yeah come on." he said and we all started walking to the cars. "WHOA WHOA WHOA!" we turned and saw Teen Top AGAIN! ughh can these guys take a brake? "Hi HaRin" Niel said I looked at her and saw her blush awww thats so cute. "Hey ____" L.Joe said EWWWW I think I just puked in my mouth. "What now L.joe? Haven't you learned your lesson??" I asked. "Pshh yeah right have you yet?" "HA From what I see you can even learn how to fight let alone you teaching." "ohhhhhh" Everyone said just then L.Joe saw something and said "It's been awhile aye brother?" We all looked in shock and turned to see..........

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi another update/Cliffhanger hehe can you guess who it is?????? I might Update again so watch out!!