Chap.26 Go out with me?

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

YOUR POV.

"W-What are you doing here L.joe??" I asked shocked "I-Well-I was just taking a walk and decided to stop by....." He said scratching his head awkwardly. *Oh Mer GERD hes so adorable i can't handle this.. SNAP OUT OF! WHAT AM I THINKING?!?* "____-ah?" He was waving his hand infront of me. I snapped out of it. "Oh yeah sorry uhhhh you wanna come in?" i asked waving my hand for him to come in. "Uhh sure....." he walked in and sat out the couch in awkward silence and boy was it AWKWARD!! "Uhh you want something to drink?" i asked i looked at him he looked like he was thinking. "Huh? OH yeah umm can i get some juice?" he asked shyly..... *OMO HES SOOOOO FREAKING CUTE I CANT TAKE THIS ANY MORE I ADMIT IT I LIKE L.JOE THAT LITTLE BABO IS JUST AKSJKLADKLH* I nodded and quickly ran in.

L.Joe's POV.

Oh my Gerd i cant take this she is just soo adorable! I am gonna admit i do like ____ ever since that first day i saw her..... "WOOF WOOF" I looked and saw a white fur ball barking at me OMG ITS SO ADORABLE!! *Fanboys* What? i cant fanboy? Merhong Too bad i can if i want im L.Joe the Great. I started playing with the fur ball till _____ came back. Couple of minutes she came with some juice and dog treats. "I see you met Po hehe It seems like he likes you L.Joe-shi." Why can't yoou call me oppa?? "Oh he's your dog?" she did a cute nod OMO SHE AKSJALSJKJKL. "He is so cute just like you." I quickly covered my mouth and turned. Later we sat and hung out we got to know eachother more which was nice wow ______ came from such a rough family i really want to give her a hug..... gahh Lets just do this.... "_____-ah....." I looked at her playing with Po she looked up with a questionable expression. "Neh?" "i was wondering....... w-would-d y-y-you l-like t-t-to go o-on a-a d-d-date w-w-w-with m-m-me???"  OMG DID I JUST STUTTER?!?! 

YOUR POV

I was so surprise i didn't know what to say is this why he actually stopped by? "____-ah?" i snapped out of my train of thought "will you go out with me ____-ah?" I thought and Finally gave him a nod. I must have made him super happy because he pulled me into a tight embrace. "THANK YOU THANK YOU!" He let go. "I'll pick u up at 7:30 ok? Look cute ok? I'm gonna go BYE!" with that he kissed my cheek and ran out the door. After the door closed i held my cheek omg omg omg omg AHHHHHH HE KISSED ME KISSED ME LIKE K-I-S-S-E-D MY CHEEK!! "Ding Dong" I skipped to the door and thats when my body became cold.... my bestfriend and ex boyfriend and their friends infront of my house..... and the guy that just asked me out just left too wow doesn't this day get better. "ANNYEONG BAbY PANADA!" Everyone except Gongchan said i gave him a small nod and he did the same. "What do you guys want?" i asked and Baro came out. "Well we well Gongchan was wondering if you and him wanna go on a date to-" I cut him off "No..." they looked at me shocked. "I already have a date tonight... so bye." Gongchan dropped the flowers and bear behind him and stood there frozen i pushed all of them out of my house and closed the door. I picked up the flowers and bear and walked to the kitchen. I put the flowers in a vase and but it on the counter.... "Blue roses *sigh* he still remembers..." I touched a petal and stared at the bouqet of roses in a vase then my attention went to the beat a small stuffed panda for that matter. I picked up the tiny plush and stared at it..... I some how i felt guilty about what i just did to them and the way i rejected him.... I walked upstairs and set the plushie on my bed. I need some one to talk to... Who tho? HaRin said that she had stuff to do hmmm she has been gone alot shes been distant too. Jaceon has been working with Jiyong-oppa and Big bang alot too.. Infinite are checking on the where abouts of HIM and i just talked to L.joe... CHUNJI!!! I grabbed my phone and texted Chunji.

Fr: Panda Pie

To: ChunChun

OPPA~~~ 

minutes later my phone buzzed

Fr:Chunchun

To: Panda Pie 

Wae?!?! I'm trying to sleep!!

-_- he has got to be kidding me 

Fr: Panda Pie

To: ChunChun

Wake up!!!!!

*bZz Bzzzz*

Fr: ChunChun

To: Panda Pie

I only got 30 min of sleep woman!! I'll text u l8er goodnight!

-_- this boy and hes supposed to be older and more mature! 

I closed my phone and laid on my bed i checked the time it was 5:45 what should i do??

"We're Home!!" I ran downstairs finding Namgrease Dinowoo and Sungjongie "hey wheres everyone else?" I asked "they are on their way home why?" Woohyun oppa said. "Just wondering Oh sungjongie!!" I shouted "Neh umma??" The young answered while grabing some juice and walking over and sat down nxt to me. "Well i am going on a date tonight and i dont know what to wear and your the fashionista you gotta help." All three spat out their drinks "WITH WHO?!?" The three asked "uhhhhhhhhhh l.joe...." I whispered... At that moment all hell broke loose "BWOH?!?!?!?! What is this why are you going on a date with him?!?" "You should have went on a date with me" "Wait till L hears about this!" "STOPPPP!!!" I shouted they stopped "I am now an independent woman i can do what i want and no ones gonna know about this got it?!?! Come on sungjong lets find me an outfit!!" I took the boy and ran upstairs

--------------------——

sorry i havent updated