Chap. 21 Wings and A box

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

Your POV

I can't believe what Ji-Oppa told me! It can't be true It can't be I'm not a human I'm an ANGEL! This can't be happening this really can't!!!

An Hour ago

"_____-ah you and me are not human..." Ji-oppa said. "Haha Oppa you can't be serious." His face became serious. "....... Oh My Panda you are serious! Is this some joke?!?! WHAT ARE WE THEN!?!?!" I Yelled. "Panda calm down let hyung talk for a bit." Jaceon said. "_____-ah..... We're...... Angels. And our parents that beaten us weren't our parents our Real parents died when you were a baby.. I'm Sorry Baby...... I didn't want you to know....." so.. everything in my life was a lie? and he never told me? I'm not human........ "So everyt-thing was a L-L-Li-Lie??" my voice shook when I spoke. "I'm sorry Baby Girl I-" "MY LIFE WAS A LIE?!?!?!?" I shouted clenching my fist I looked up and Saw Oppa scared and I looked around and everyone was scared. I sotfened and saw Infinite on the stairs shocked as well. I couldnt take it and I ran out the door. I ran until I reached end of the street. I stopped and wonder where I was gonna go... I decided to go to the park. 

Present time

I sat and thought maybe it's not that bad to be an Angel I just have to make sure No one FINDS OUT ABOUT it. I stood Up and climbed the tree to the tallest branch I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I felt a breeze and opened my eyes and felt my back i could feel the feathers. Ok now lets see how this goes... I checked if anyones watching and ran off the branch and jumped. instead of landing on my face I was floating knowing that i was flying. I was soaring through the skys of Seoul seeing kids running around. I flew to a place that was really dear to me its been there since i was about 7. i flew to my old tree house in a park near Busan. yeah i know its kind of far but i dont have to spend money. I might reconcider being a angel OMO I COULD BE LIKE SAILOR MOON BUT THE GANGSTER VERSION! *bam!~* I hit the side of the tree house wow that was fast! I walked inside it was abandon everything was still there....

Flashback (a/n: things in *  and boldare the things shes touching and remembering time skips around too)

"OPPA!!!" I shouted "Ne" Jiyong-oppa said looking up from his comic. "I Made a yummy cake try some." I gave him a plate with imaginary cake. He pretend to eat it and asked for more. *I Looked at our young selves and brushed the dust from my toy kitchen we made out of left over wood for the tree house. "Ow!" I lifted my finger and saw blood coming down i looked down and i must have brushed it against a sharp edge.* "OPPA!" I cried after getting a bad splinter in my hand. He ran up the ladder and ran to me. "Panda are you ok??" i gave him my hand. he looked at it and saw the splinter he ran and got the first aid kit. "It's gonna sting a bit ok?" I nodded and bit my tounge. he grabbed the tweezers and pulled out the splinter. I winced a bit but the pain was gone and felt a kiss on it. "all better now cause of oppas kissed ok??" I nodded hugged him. *I looked at the first aid kit on the floor next to a small box.*

End of Flashback

I walked over and saw a small box it looked like it had two compartments but one was locked so i opened the first one. I found a necklace with a angels wing on it:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG3qEW0nyeyl5XqyGjnSu

it kind of reminds me of Oppas necklace. I hesitated and put the necklace on and tucked in my shirt and but the box in my sweatshirt pocket and said goodbye to the tree house climbed on top and flew back to Seoul. 

I reached home finding another pair of wings landing it must be Oppa I must have worried him so much.....

I walked in everyone looked at me and Jiyong ran to me and hugged me "I'm so sorry baby sister! i should have told you." He said crying. I hugged him back "Oppa its ok I did something and I'm fine with it I promise you" he looked up "Really?" I smiled and nodded he hugged me. "OH! oppa do you still have that wing necklace?" I asked almost forgetting "You mean this one?" he pulled out his:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOkK0fo_L8ai2MlounoaO

I smiled and nodded. "Why?" I pulled out mine and his eyes grew "where did you find that?" he looked at it. "A place we missed for so long." i said. "You mean the..... treehouse?" i nodded. "Did you find the other box?!?!?" I took it out and gave it to him. "It looks like you need a key tho." I said pointing to the key hole. "Yeah and I know who has the key." He said "who??" I said. "You do baby...." He said grinning like a mad man. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

a/n another cliffy kind of :3 hope you like it :)