Chap. 20 Fall

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

Your POV

School was over and I was getting ready to leave with the Chunji Jaceon HaRIn L.Joe and........ Hyuna...... I told them I would meet them at the front gate cause I had to stop at my locker and grab some stuff which is my knife and my "Hair" needles. I was walking and ran into someone. "Oh! I'm sorry!." we both said I looked up and saw Gongchan.. "uhhh hi...." he said scratching his neck.. "hi" i said shyly. we stayed like this for awhile..... "well uhhh I gotta go ill see you around..." I said walking past him then something grabbed my wrist i turned back and Gongchan pulled me into a hug. "I really miss you ______-ah.......I really do." tears were wanting to spill but i held them but he didnt care I could feel tears on my shirt....... then a tear fell down my cheek. He pulled away and looked in my eyes he started to lean in. my eyes widen but it was too late his lips were on mine and my eyes started to close and i felt like it was right but my heart told me that it wasn't. I pulled away and looked away. "I need to go." I ran hearing Gongchan yelling for me I couldnt look back I don't want to get hurt again. Doesn't matter if i am the scariest gangster out there I'm still a teenage girl who has feelings. I stopped and reached my locker i quickly opened it and put my stuff in the bag. A note fell on the floor. I opened it and it said "Go on the schools roof" I hesitated but went to the roof. I got up and saw no one there, I looked around and i felt like someone was watching me then all of the sudden a dagger was comming towards me. I quickly ducked and saw 5 masked men around me. I got ready and waited for them to attack me. all charged at me i quickly dodged and took out my needles I extended them and ran at them i didnt want to kill i just need them to be wounded. I knocked everyone down and putt the needles in my hair back to their normal size. I knew this was a bad idea i walked to the ledge and saw everyone waiting and worried well not HaRin and Jaceon. I yelled and they looked up and waved at me but i notice Hyuna wasn't there where is that anyway. then all of the sudden i felt a push and the next thing i was falling from the building. All i heard were screams and all i saw was the sky and a face... a face i knew. "No......It's y-you...." thats when something clicked i felt like i was floating the sun was shining brighter and brighter. I heard Flapping and i started to move towards a tree i landed on a branch covered in leaves I felt like something was on me. I reached my back and felt feathers. my eyes widen and grabbed my mirror. I looked at it and saw... WINGS I thought i couldnt move em but that was a lie i knew i could move the so if they can come out how do they go in.... I learned from animes that you have to concintrate on what your power have to do.. I started and i felt weight being lifted. I looked in the mirror and they were gone. I climbed from the tree and i got tackled by L.joe and Chunji looking to see if anything happend. "Are you ok?" they asked L.joe was still on me looking and checking me. "L.Joe I'm ok you can stop." I pushed him off. "Hey Chunji L.joe i Just got a call from my brothers and i have a family issue HaRin and Jaceon we need to go so we'll meet up at my house tomorrow here my address come at 10 AM ok? Guys lets go!" I got on my bike and HaRin got on behind me and we drove off.

At home

"YAHH KWON JIYONG!!!!!!" I yelled walking in throwing my keys on the counter. "What?!" he yelled from the living room. I ran in hit him with a cushion "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT WE HAD WINGS!!!!" his eyes widen "What are you talking about Panda your just imagining things." "CUT THE GD WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!?!?!" I sprouted my wings pointing at them..... "Dang you already know how to control them....." TOP said. "What the !?!?!" Jaceon yelled while HaRIn was standing there surprised. "Ok ok I'll tell you _____-ah I need you to sit down." I did what I was told. "ok ______ we're......"

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N muuahahaha now u must wait and see lol can you guessed who pushed ___? *Hint: they were in a couple chapters wayy wayy before.*