Chap.17 Can I Join?

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

*Authors POV*

"What is it HaRin?" Jaceon asked. She looked nervous but confident at the same time. "I was wondering if I can join in group." She said softly while poking at her food with he fork. "What group?" You asked hoping that she didnt mean as in their gang it was to dangerous for her. "You know your....gang." She said. "HaRin being part of a gang is very-" before you could finish she cut you off. "I know i know its dangerous but i am stronger than i look im not just some nerd at TOP high that can be pushed around." "So your doing this just to make you look tough?" Jaceon said coldly. "NO i didnt mean it li-" "Save your bull for somewhere else you dont know how hard to is to be the the type of person we are! YOU CANT JUST COME IN HERE AND BE A GANGSTER IF YOU WANT JUST CAUSE YOU GET PICKED ON IT WAS SO HARD FOR US TO MAKE FRIENDS CAUSE THEIR SCARED THAT SOMETHING MIGHT HAPPEND TO THEM IF THEY MAKE US ANGRY OR WHAT NOT-" Jaceon exploded "Jaceon..." You said trying to calm him down. You looked over at HaRin sh was just sitting there taking everything in it looked like she was resrticting herself from crack as well. You were surprised maybe she could be perfect for the job. "YOUR JUST SOME LITTLE RICH GIRL WHO GETS EVERYTHIG SHE WANTS AND IM HAPPY YOUR PARENTS GOT KILLED!!" You were shocked you turned your head to see what HaRins reaction was but it didnt look good she was ready to explode about now. "DONT YOU EVER MENTION THEM LIKE THAT OR I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT WITH MY BARE HANDS YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" Now you were in major shock you have never heard or seen HaRin like this. Sooner or later those two got into a heat argument which was really annoying you. "SHUT THE HELL UP BOTH OF YOU!! This is really pissing me off right now Jace walk it off im gonna talk to HaRin." "But-" he said "JUST DO IT NOW OR ILL BE THE ONE WHOS GONNA RIP YOUR ING THROAT OUT YOU LITTLE !" You screamed. He hurried and got his shoes on and went in the back yard.

Now it was just you and HaRin she seemed a bit scared after what you had just done a bit a go. "So HaRin what is the real reason why you want to be one of us?" You said while petting Po (imagine your in one of those old fashion things you know they are like itallian gangsters or something and ones called god father and all) "Cause I want to kill the bastards that killed my parents." She said clenching her fist. You werent surprised, you could see her anger and rage built up in her she looked perfect for the job. "You think you can handle anything thrown at you?" "Yes" she sounded determined " ok then we will put you through training and see what out our outcome maybe....  Are you up for the challenge?" She looked in to my eyes "I have never felt more ready then before." She said while smirking. "Then welcome to our gang Dusk." I said smirking back. "Dusk.... I like that"

--------

A/N another update im starting to update on my phone but i cant post many pics so wait lovleys and What kpop group should make a guest appearance?? Comment and ill make a poll later to see who should be put in the story!

AND THANK YOU Exoticxoxo for the wonderful idea!!