Chap. 23 Project

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

Authors POV

You woke up and it was bright and early you looked at your alarm it was 10:30 AM You got out of bed but quickly sat down due to the dizziness from last night "Damn did i over do it that much?" You got up again slowly this time and walked out the door in your panda onsie.image_6492_280x.png

You went down to the living room to go to the kitchen. "Good morning _____" Chunji said grabbing something to drink. half asleep you didnt notice. "Morning Chunji oppa." you stopped and looked back wide eyed "CHUNJI?!?! WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!?!" you yelled "Project remember you said to come at 10." he said drinking some juice. "Ohhhhhh WAIT THAT MEANS LJOE AND HYUNA ARE HERE?!?!?" He slowly nodded. You face palmed yourself and walked to the living room. "Well look who it is did you have a good sleep Panda.?" You turned to see Hyuna smirking. "Nice PJ's BTW" Your eyes became large and looked down forget that you didn't change. 

L.Joe's POV

*Wow ______ Looks soooo cute I just want to get up and squeeze her! WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING?!?! STOP IT L.Joe *smacks self* "Morning ____ you look really cute." *OMG WHAT DID I JUST DO?!?!?! OMG IS HER FACE TURNING RED?!?! OMG SHES BLUSHING AWWW SOO CUTE YAH STOP IT* I started mentally arguing with myself. 

Your POV

DID HE JUST CALL ME CUTE AHHHHH THE WAY HE SAID IT WAS YUM WAIT I DONT LIKE HIM STOP IT! My Face became warm. "Im gonna change." I quickly ran up the stairs and got ready. I soon walked back down with chunji and ljoe playing and Hyuna on her phone. they all looked up at me. "Ok lets get started. 

2 HOURS LATER

YAY TIME FOR LUNCH :D i decided to make food but i need help. I walked to the living room "Does anyone wanna help make lunch?" soon Chunji and L.Joe stood up. They played rock paper sciccors soon after the third time Chunji lost and had to stay with Hyuna. L.joe followed me  in the kitchen. "What are we making?" He asked putting on a pink frilly apron i giggled *WHY DID I GIGGLE GAHH STOP BRAIN* "Just sandwiches cause i need to feed the whole house too you know." He nodded and we started working while i was going to the fridge i somehow slipped. before i hit the ground i was in someones arms. I looked up and i was just centemeters away from L.joes face. He slowly leaned in then "WHOA DUR KIDS THIS IS RATED PG NOT R" We both looked up seeing Seungri oppa. "OPPAAA!!" I Whined i heard a soft chuckle i looked and saw l.joe all red. "Keep it clean kids" Seungri-oppa said walking away with a sandwich. "OPPA TELL EVERYONE FOOD IS READY." Soon everyone came and we all sat and ate but HaRIn wasnt there and Hyuna left early for a mani pedi -_- aish that girl and her nails. 

Soon everyone was done and everyone went home.

A/N: boring i know but atleast im updating!