Chap.10 Saved

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

YOUR POV

I ran to an alley and changed I swear somebody was following me for a sec. I looked back and saw nobody, I started running down the alley I called GD-oppa about gangsters in the part of town I was in there was only one and I knew where they were hidding. I slowed down my pace. "AHHHH SOMEONE HELP ME!!" "Shut up you dumb !" I knew that scream it was HaRin. I ran and flip on a pipe. I went from pipe to pipe to pipe till I got where they were. I got there and saw HaRin bruised, bloody, her clothes were ripped apart and the only thing she was wearing was a bra and underwear. "What the HELL DID YOU DO TO HER?" I yelled. One of them spoke up and said "We just played with her alittle hehe." My blood was boiling seeing a friend hurt was something I hated. "You are dead meat for hurting her." I said threw my teeth. I grabbed  glass bottle and clenched it until it shattered in my hand. They looked at me with fear I was ready to fight until I heard. "Niel is gonna be so pissed."

I turned and saw a figure hide behind the wall. One of the guys went over and dragged whoever was there. I was shocked who I saw. It was L.JOE?!??! How the hell did he know where I was.... The market! He must have been the guy that I bumped into, he must have followed me into the alley where I change! does he know who I am now? "Who the hell is this?" One of the guys said. "Yah let me go! Do you know who I am? I'm THE L.JOE FROM TEEN TOP!" I facepalmed myself what a Babo. I looked at the guy that was holding L.Joe he looked scared he put L.Joe down immediatly. I got the chance and elbowed a guy in the stomach then his back to make him fall on the floor. L.Joe must have gotten the idea and punched one in the face. There were bout 8 of them and I had 4 down while L.joe had 3 I ran staright to HaRin and I said "Don't worry I'll get you out of hear I grabbed her jeans that had cuts on the bottom and ripped it to shorts and gave her a jacket and brought her out of the alley as soon as we got out I was about to leave until HaRin stopped me. "Thanks for everything how did you know where I was? How do you know me?" "Your welcome and I saw you in the grocery store then your friend that you were with shes a good friend of mine and asked me to find you." I lied. "She should be wait at the store for you." "Oh ok thanks for everything again Shadow!" she said and went off. I gotta get there before her. I changed and went the opposite direction.

I got there before her I was leaning against the wall. I saw her coming I ran towards her and hugged her. "ARE YOU OK?!?" I said. "yeh I have a couple of bruises but I'm fine. Sorry bout your clothes." "It's ok I can make more." We both laughed nd went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Were home!!! BOYS GET DOWN HERE AND GRAB THE BAGS!" I yelled from downstairs. Infinite came down and grabbed the bags. I pulled Sunggyu away from the group. "Gyu where's Jaceon?" "He went to do a job, Where were you guys anyway?" I told him everything. "You almost blew you cover?!?! Infront of HIM AND HER!?!?!" He yelled I covered his mouth. "SHHH THEY DON'T KNOW!" I whisper yelled. "Good now come on and make us dinner." he ruffled my hair. I smacked his hand. "Don't do that." I warned him and went back to the rest. HaRin was cutting veggies, Sungyeol and Dongwoo boiling water, L and Hoya cutting the meat, and Woohyun and Sungjong setting the table and cooking stuff for the rest. "Hey HaRin you want me to get you something  to wear?" She stopped cutting and said "sure" "Sunggyu can you take HaRin's spot?" I asked. "Sure" he said grabbing the knife. We went upstairs and we both got changed in this:

 (Blue yours. Pink HaRins)

"You made these too?" she said looking in the mirror. "Yep." We walked back downstairs.

We got downstairs and we found the boys on the couch. "were done now make us some food!!" Hoya said. "Aish fine." I sighed. We got in and started working. After a hour we were all finished. "Boys DINNER!!" I yelled. They all ran in. "I thought I should make something new and healthier for you guys so I made Vietnamese springrolls and pho!" I said. "Wow umma this looks so good!" Sungjong said. "Thanks hun!" "I agree it looks amazing." L said. "well don't just stand there go eat!"

The FOOD:

"YUMMMMM" everyone said. "THIS IS AMAZING" "YOUR COOKING IS ALWAYS THE BEST!" comments were filling the room. "THANKS GUYS" I said.

After eatting we cleanned up and got ready for bed.

"Thanks so much ____-ah" HaRin said going in the guest room. "No Prob!" I smiled. "NIGHT!!" HaRin said. "Night!" I closed the door. I turned and Saw Jiyong-oppa. "Oh Hi oppa!" I gave him a hug. "Hey Baby umm whos in the guest room?" "Oh my friend HaRin is staying over for the night." "Does she know?" "No it's too early" "Ok hey I need to tell you something." "What is it?" "I'm working on this case. you know the Widow?" I froze. "T-the W-widow? yeah what bout him?" "He's back." I stood there in shock the last time I saw Widow was when Jaceon almost died. I can't believe he's back. "I'm going to bed." and walked into my room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you like the chapter don't forget to comment!