Chap.11 Fighting

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

YOUR POV

It's been a couple of weeks since me and Jace started school. We got closer HaRin and U-kiss..... and Teen Top, yes Teen Top, mainly Chunji, he was in my class and we started talking then hanging out. Even though he's a kingka and I'm the "NeRD" we pushed that aside. Yeah Hyuna and her friends still bully us but we always get help no matter what. But I'm not close with L.Joe though, yeah he flirts with me and acts all y at times, but we never hangout unlike how me and Chunji do. But Jaceon is actually talking now, I'm really happy to see him like that before he was so quiet and he only talks to me and I usually had to talk for him. Now everything is all good. I'm actually happy! And HaRin still hasn't found out bout me and Jaceon being one of the most scariest gangsters out there and that we live with Big Bang. They are always out of town or with 2ne1 unnies.

____________________________________________________________

I was sitting in Math with Chunji Jaceon and Eli. It was almost the end of class and we were working on chapter 5 in the textbook.

"Yah ____-ah." Chunji said. "Mwo?" I said finishing my problem. "Did you get problem 8?" "Yeah it's 47" I said closing my book. "Thanks, and your done?" he looked at me. "Yep this stuff is so EASY." "No wonder your a nerd your super smart! no offence." He said raising his hands. "It's cool you are my best friend anyway!" he smiled at me.

Class ended and it was time for lunch. "see ya at lunch ___" Chunji and Eli said. "What bout me!?" Jaceon yelled. "Oh yeah see ya Jaceon." They both said and walked off. We both walked to our lockers and but our stuff in. "go to lunch first I'll meet you there." "ok" he walked off and I grabbed some stuff and started walking, and like usual I bump into someone. Every single damn time I would bump into someone. "I'm sorry" the person said. "It's cool- Baro?" I looked up and saw my best friend who I haven't seen for two years. "umm yeah do I know you?" he asked. Aishh I can't believe he doesn't- wait I have my glasses. "I can't believe you don't remember your own bestfriend." I slid down my glasses. I'm guessing he caught on cause his mouth was wide open and he gave me one of his bear hugs. "PANDA, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" he said squeezing me. "I- c-ant br-brea-th." "opps." he let go of me. It was my turn and I gave him a bear hug. "now I can't breathe you pabo!" I let him go. "sinc when did you go here?" "well me and the guys just started here today." "you mean he's here too?" "umm yeah." he rubbed the back of this neck. "uh well I gotta go. See ya Barney." I started walking to the lunch room. "YAH I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!!" He yelled. I just smiled and kept walking.

I got to lunch like usual, seeing everyone happy but I didn't see HaRin or Niel. OH I BET THEY ARE ON A DATE! SCORE! "Hey guys, seems like I'm the only girl here today." I sat down. "no your not, we still got Kevin." Kiseop said. "Yah!" Kevin said while punching him in the arm. We all bursted out laughing. "Hi oppas, and nerd." Hyuna and her dolls said. Ugh talk about the wicked witch of the west and her flying monkeys. "What do you want Hyuna?" I said turning. She just smiled and said "oh I just wanted to say that it would really if your uniform was covered in milk." "wait wh-" Hyuna grabbed my milk and poured it all over me. Everyone gasped and started laughing except the boys. I glared at Hyuna and said "well it would if you got your kick." Jaceon knew where I was going but he didn't hold me back. "like that's gonna-Whoa!" I flipped her over. 

Baro's POV

Me and the guys went to the lunch room and saw everyone laughing and pointing, we turned our heads and saw ___-ah covered in milk. Oh this ain't good. Next thing I knew it that girl who looked like the one who poured milk on ____ got flipped. HAHA that's my girl! "Is that really ___ah Baro?" "yeah it is Jinyoung that's our girl." "she's a better fighter than before." "remind me to not mess with her" Sandeul and Cnu said. I looked over at Gongchan watching her in awe.

YOUR POV

Hyuna got up and glared at me hard. "Your SO DEAD!" She said comming at me with her freaky long nails. I just Ignored it and slide to the side then swipped her heels causing them to break and making her fall on the floor. Everyone started laughing at her, I walked back to the guys until Hyuna pulled my hair I yelped in pain. Right when I opened my eyes she punch me in the mouth. I touched my lips feeling the wet blood coming out of it. Shee soon came at me with her fist. I flipped backwards, as I landed she was coming at me again. I hopped on the table leaped off landing behind her. I grabbed her arm and twisted it.. "AHHHHHHH!" She screamed I kicked her stomach and then punched her face. After that I let her go. I smiled at her while she was holding her arm and said, "Oh Yeah you forgot something." I grabbed a carton of milk. "No, no please, if you pour that on me you will pa-" I cut her off and dumped it on her. Everyone stared laughing and taking pictures. Hyuna got up and ran off covering her face. I walked back seeing them whipping there tears.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

quick chappie hope you ike it!