Chap.25 ????

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

??????'s POV

I quickly sneaked out of the house running back to base. "Dusket Your Here FINALLY." ???? Said "Yah shut up I couldn't let them see or know where I was going. Where is he?" ???? Pointed to the dark black french doors. I Noded and walked in. "Ahhhhh Dusket your Here." I Bowed "Neh Sir I have Information on the girl." "Do say?" I nodded "She has found the necklaces and she has gained powers." it was silent. "Hmm her processes is speeding up, has she been able the control her powers?" "Aniyo sure she had a meltdown multiple times." "How about HaRin? She still friends with her right?" i nodded. "Neh sure I always make sure that they won't fight." "good... good. bring in H.." I nodded and went to the door. "He wants you in here." She soon came in. "H i need you to watch our lovley Shadow.... As for you Dusket i need you to proceed as plan arraso?" We Both nodded and bowed."

???????? 2's POV

After all of these years I have finally found her and her family. She will soon be mine once again and this time she shall have no mercy....

 

 

A/N: Muahahahah being an evil author i made double cliffhangers for the last and this chapter can you guess who these people are?