Chap.14 YOU HAVE TO TELL HER!!

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

YOUR POV.

I Went back to class and not seeing HaRin. Where did she go? "Yah Jace where's HaRin?" I poked his side making him flinch. "OW! and didn't you hear her parents were just murdered and She has to move to her aunts." I ran Out the door Into the car and driving out to HaRins. I get to her house and barged through the door. "HARIN!" I saw her turned around with puffy red eyes. She dropped her things and ran to my arms. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE GONE!!, WHERE AM I SUPPOSED TO GO? NOT MY AUNTS WHO LIVES IN BUSAN!" I patted her back. "It's ok, How about you stay with me??" I asked. "Me? Stay at your house? No I can't." She shook her head. "Yah It's fine we are family now and we got each others back." I smiled. She smiled "Are you sure?" I held out my pinky. "I Promise" We locked pinkies. "NOW LETS GET YOUR STUFF IN MY CAR AND GET YOU YOUR NEW ROOM!" I Grabbed her arm and dragged her to the car.

We got to my house. 

"______-ah? What are you doing home?" Taeyang oppa asked watching tv. Big Bangs home."Oh Hey oppa umm well uhhh..." i trailed off. "Wow Thanks for the help ____-ah" We both turned seeing HaRin with her suit case and three boxes in her hand. what should i do now. "___-ah  can i talked to you." Taeyang oppa said. "umm suree HaRin stay here umm ill get one of the Infinite members SUNGJONG GET DOWN HERE!!" I yelled, "NE UMMA!!" I walked out of the living room with Oppa. "_____-ah! What the hell are you thinking?!?! DOES SHE KNOW ABOUT US?!? ABOUT YOU?!?!" He yelled. "No..... BUT Shes having a hard time her parents were murdered today, and she needs a place to stay please oppa!!" "Doesn't she have any other family?!?" "Yes, but they live in Busan and I don't want her to leave pretty please oppa! I actually have a real friend now!" He thought for a little. "Fine ." I smiled. "But...." OH NO! "You need to tell her about us. AND she can't tell anyone arraseo?" I nodded in joy. "THANK YOU OPPA I LOVE YOU!!!" i hugged him. I ran back seeing HaRin and Sungjong playing with po and gaho. "Umma is noona gonna stay here with us??" Jongie asked me. "Yes she is now can you go back to the room cause i need to talk to HaRin ok?" "Ne umma" he left the room. "So what did you need to talk to me about?" I took a deep breath. "HaRin I'm a-"

__________________________[___________

COMMENT SO IF I KNOW IF I SHOULD KEEP WRITING!!!