Chap.7 YOUR HIS WHAT?!?!?

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

We all turned and saw....... L!?!?!

HE'S HIS WHAT!!!

"Were not brothers L.joe." L coldly said. It sent shivers down my back. "What do you mean you are a LEE!" "I'M NOT A LEE ANYMORE YOU BASTARD I'M A KIM NOW!" L yelled. "I WAS NEVER A LEE AND WILL NEVER BE A LEE AGAIN!" I saw L getting tense, he was ready to kick L.Joe's . "What are you talking bout I can't believe that you would say that!" L.joe looked like he was going to cry. "Do you remember when we mom and dad left to Busan and I got jumpped in that night they left and you saved me?" L loosened up and looked away. "Did I tell that I looked up to you when we were little? HOW DID YOU THINK I FELT WHEN YOU LEFT US?!?! WHY DID YOU EVEN LEAVE US HUH? WAS OUR LUXRIOUS LIFE TO GOOD FOR YOU? HUH?!" L.Joe was in tears. "Pfft, I see why mom and dad didn't care anymore about you look at you now and look at me! I bet you reggre-" He was cut of my a punch across his face. "Shut the Hell UP!" I said. "Don't even ask him if he regrets this! DO YOU SEE HIM NOW HE IS ONE OF THE MOST FEARED GANGS HE HAS A REAL FAMILY THAT LOVES HIM!" I screamed in his face while he was holding his jaw. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT OUR FAMILY! SO SHUT THE HELL UP! HE LEFT ME BY MYSELF WHEN MY PARENTS WERE GONE HE NEVER TOLD ME WHY UNTIL TWO WEEKS LATER I GET A ING LETTER SAYING HE WAS SICK OF ALL OF THIS AND THATS WHY HE LEFT AN-." "Do you wanna know why I left?" We both turned to see L leaning against the car. "I'll tell you why I left. OUR PARENTS CALLED ME AND TOLD ME TO GET LOST!" "N-No NO THEY WOULD NEVER DO THAT THEY LOVED YOU!" L.joe said shocked. L scoffed "Loved? YEAH RIGHT! WHAT PARENT WOULD TELL THEIR KID TO GET LOST THEY SAID THEY HAD ONLY ROOM FOR ONE BOY THAT WOULD TAKE OVER THE BUSINESS AND THAT WAS YOU! YOU WERE THEIR FAVORITE AND SAID I WAS THE MISTAKE CAUSE I HANG OUT WITH LOWER CLASS PEOPLE! AND YES I WAS TIRED OF THAT LIFE CAUSE OF THAT! ALSO LOOK AT YOU NOW?!? PFT! THE BUSINESS IS BANKED RUPPED AND YOU GUYS ARE LIVING IN A SMALL TOWN HOME SO I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU TALKING ABOUT SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" And he walked off, the rest of Infinite left, leaving L.joe shocked and speechless. "HaRin lets go...." I turned and I saw her hiding behind Niel, aww how cute! "Oh okay bye Niel oppa!" and she ran to the other side of the car and left.
 

L.Joe's POV

Was he really telling the truth? Could our parents really do that to their own son? I better get to the bottom of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In The Car...

It was a somewhat quiet car ride until HaRin broke the ice. "That was really cool how you stuck up for L back there." "Thanks" Not taking my eyes off the road. "What is he to you? Why did you blow up like that?" we got to a stop and i looked down. "He's like a brother to me, all of Infinite has been there for me and I have been there for them. If you mess with one of us you mess with all of us pretty much." "Oh. You said he was part of the most feared gang in Seoul right?" My eyes widen. *I forgot she was there when I said that* "Uh yeah." "So they are THE Infinite?" "Um yeahh... You heard of them?" "Yeah I always wanted to be a gangster but my parents don't want me to be like that." "Oh." "Is it awakward being with them? You know cause they are a gang and stuff?" "U-um yeah I got used to it, I think they are regular people too. It's normal. Cause I'm a gangster too." I whispered the last part. "Oh." We pulled in my drive way and HaRin's mouth was wide open.

House:

"Wanna close your mouth. Bugs are gonna get in it." I said getting out of the car. She closed it and followed me.

I opened the door and came to see this.

HaRin's eyes widened. "This is your house?!?!" "Yep" I said happily putting hers and my bags in the closet. "So is it just you and Infinite that live here? Or do your parents too?" Right when she said PARENTS flashbacks started comming back I started to tear but I stopped myself and said "No my brother and his friends live here too, and I don't have any parents cause they left me and my brother..." I looked away. "Omo ___-ah I'm sorry!" "It's fine, hey how bout I give you a tour?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is gonna continued! in the next chapter. COMMENT!!