Chap. 16 Pink hair mess

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

* Author's POV*

The next morning you woke up to the yummy aroma of food in the kitchen. You slowly got up and walked down stairs half asleep.

You miss the door and hit the wall a couple of times but you got over the pain and kept on walking. When you reached the hall you ran into someone. You Looked up "Oh hey Jaceon I didn't see you there." You said while patting his chest. "Wow ___ I can't believe that you can tell if it was me even tho your eyes are closed." He said looking at your sleepy closed eyes. You Punched his abs. "Owwwww Your a mean Panda huh?" Jaceon Whined. You stuck your tuonge out at him. "Shuddup!" you pushed him and walked downstairs while he went to the bathroom. You reached down stairs "mmmmmm smells so good in here NamGrease oppa i can't wait to- Oh hey HaRin sorry i thought Woohyun would be down here by then." She turned around. "Oh hey ____ I didn't see you there. Are you hungry I made Rikkiuma omelets or some waffles and eggs and bacon and or toast." she said pointing to the mouth watering food. " Yeah sure umm should I wake up the guys first then?"  You asked without taking your eyes off the food. "Oh the guys left a bit ago they said they had some business to take care of." She said focusing on her eggs. "oh...." was the only thing you could say. "Yumm what smells so good? Hyung you must be in a great mood today- Oh morning girls where's the hyungs and Sungjong?"  You both turned around and saw Jaceon with a black t-shirt and grey Jordan short with his hair everywhere and it was died pink. You two couldn' t help at the young boys hair. "What? Is there something on my face?" He asked touching his face. "No no haha no-nothing is wrong with ur face." You said trying to catch your breath. "Then whaaaatt!! You guys are such meanies." Jaceon pouted while stomping his foot. That made the laughter more intense. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." You and HaRin bursted . "Go look at a mirror" HaRin Pointed. He ran to the mirror as fast as he can. "wait for it. 3 2 1-"  "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHYS MY HAIR PINK OH MY GOSH!!" he said running back to the girls who tried to restrain themselves from laughing. "Who did this?!?!?" Jaceon said frantically. "Don't look at us must have been one of the guys" you said while trying to cover your laugh by putting your hand to your mouth. All of the sudden Jaceons Ora changed to a very dark shade. "Oh come on Jaceon it's ok I think you look good in pink?" you said trying to keep a straight face. He turned his head and glared at you making holes burn into you. "oh that's enough guys. You need to eat before your food gets cold. And Jaceon don't be so grumpy your getting wrinkles." HaRin said in a motherly tone. Jaceon touched his face feeling if he had any wrinkles. Then you all sat down and ate, a bit later HaRin spoke up. "Hey guys I have a question." you and Jaceon looked up from your plates. "Shurr HarRinn shoop." Jaceon said with a mouth full of food. You smacked him on the head. "OWWWW!" he yelped "Don't talk with your mouth full pabo! Anyways what is it HaRin." you said. "ok but you can't think of me as a weak person ok?" you looked at her. Her face was serious. "ok then what is it HaRin?"  "ok so can I......."

TO BE CONTINUED!

Annyeong!! Sorry I haven't been posting I have been really busy sorry sorry sorry Naega Naega Naega munjuh *dances* *cough cough* my bad lol Super Junior moment :3 hope you like this chapter!!! :3