Chap. 28 _____ and Jaceon's past

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

*FLASHBACK!  YOUR POV Age: 7*

Since Jiyong oppa didn’t want to go to the park today I decided to go by myself. Jiyong oppa has been sooooo busy with Big Bang Oppas since he’s the leader now….. On my way to the park I heard something. “YAH! NICE TRY YOU BRAT!” a voice said. “You think you can come and take our stuff?!” Another called out. “DO YOU KNOW WHO WE ARE!?!” I quickly ran over to the voices seeing a beating little boy who looked at my age he was in ripped clothing dirt everywhere he looks like a hobo. All of the sudden something flies above the men and the boy. It was shiny and gold hmm. They boy wails in pain, I couldn’t take it anymore I grabbed the object and shouted. “HEY!” they all looked at me I raised the object. The Boy looked at me with wide eyes. “If you want it come and get it!” I took off. I turned around and saw the men following me. I quickly turned around the corner and went to the playground. They started to come closer so I sprinted towards the jungle gym that’s when I tripped by the tree. They walked up to me. “Hey little girl you should do things like that. You don’t want to mess with people like us.” I kept scooting back till I hit the tree. The other man came back with a stick. The man raised the stick and I closed my eyes getting ready to make contact with the stick. I waited but nothing happened I opened my eyes and say the boy from earlier in front of me with his arms spread out. “DON’T HURT HER!” *Wack* the boy was hit with the stick on the head. He fell unconscious to the ground I was in fear there were too many of them. “That’s what happens when you mess with us kid.” They started to advance towards me I was frozen experiencing things like this wasn’t my first time but I was scared. “__________-ah!” All heads turned to the source of the voice and it was no one other than my oppa. “Yah. Who do you think you are messing with my little sister?” Jiyong said. “Ahem OUR little sister.” Taeyang oppa said with TOP oppa cracking his neck giving off a glare. Even though these guys are teens they scare the poop out of anyone. “Eh not now brats. Men lets go.” They dropped the stick and left leaving the oppas complaining. “YAHHH!!! I wanted to fight!” Seungri oppa yelled flailing his arms around. “Damn it! This was my chance to fight!” Daesung oppa whined. “Gomawo  oppas  for saving me.”  I bowed to the group. “What about that boy?” Seungri oppa pointed. He was bleeding really bad. “OMO OPPAS WE HAVE TO BRING HIM HOME NOW!!!”

At Home Authors POV

The boy woke up observing the room until the door opened. “Oh your awake!” You said running towards the boy. “Are you okay? You were bleeding A LOT so I had oppas take you home with us! Are you hungry?” You asked sitting next to him. He shook his head but his stomach betrayed him and grumbled his face turned red as you chuckled at his actions. “Haha I guess your stomach is telling me a different story. I’ll be back I’ll grab some food.” You got up and quickly ran out towards the kitchen. You quickly came back in with a bowl of soup, meat and rice. “Your temperature was kind of high so I decided to get some soup for you too.” He nodded and started to eat. It seemed like he haven’t eaten in days. You stared at him in amazement like you have never seen anyone eat like that in your entire life. He looked at you. “Oh sorry I guess you’re  feeling uncomfortable sorry.” He shook his head and kept eating. Awkward silence….. “So what’s your name?” You asked he looked at you then went back to eating. You tilted your head in confusion. “I’m _______, thanks for trying to save me back there too!” You said he just kept quiet. You started to get frustrated. “YAH why don’t you talk?? I heard you talk before why not now?” You said in an angry tone. He jumped and his eyes widened *Shoot* was all he could think of, “Fine  if you’re not going to tell me I am going to send my brother to come and throw you out or kill you!” You shouted and stopped away. “W-wait!” A voice said you stopped in your tracks and looked at him. “Did you just talk?” you asked pointing at him he nodded. “I-I’m Jaceon…. Lee Jaceon. I am 7 years old and I was abandoned and beaten by my parents.” He said your eyes grew large His story was like yours and your brother’s. You patted his back and said. “Do you want a family?” He was shocked by your question and nodded and said. “I want a better family than the one I had before.” You smiled. “Then you can join my family we have been through what you have been through.” You said. “Chincha? There are others like me?” You nodded.

Author’s POV

 Ever since the day you two met you stood my each other’s side not leaving one another. You two grew closer and closer and soon you two decided to help Jiyong and Big Bang and worked as a tag team group of gangsters that turned to be the most feared group in Seoul

BACK TO REALITY

You snapped out of your thoughts and started to sink down to the ground. Your body was changing back to normal and your wings went back in your back. L.Joe Looked at your with horror in his eyes same with Gongchan. Both were shocked to even believe what just had happen. You looked around finding dark patches around your yard. “______” You looked up and saw L.Joe Angry, then he bursted. “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? THAT WASN’T EVEN NORMAL! YOU TRIED TO KILL US! I KNEW SOMETHING WAS UP WITH YOU! YOUR JUST SOME MUTATED FREAK!” At that point those words hit you hard where you can’t even fight back due to the amount of shock you have received. L.joe got up and dusted his clothes. “Our date is over….” He said as he started to walk. “L-L.JOE WAIT!! I CAN EXPLAIN!.” You shouted but it didn’t matter he was out of your sight. Then you looked at the other boy sitting there in disbelief. “W-What are you ____.” He asked you. You sat there staring at the ground then realized that it was Gongchan who caused your body to change. Your eyes shot red and you looked at him. “Leave….” You whispered. “Huh? I can’t hear you.” He said “LEAVE NOW!” You hissed facing him with your glowing red eyes frightening him he soon got up and ran. *What is wrong with me I thought my power were light but this is so different… its so dark and full of hate and anger.*  you thought as you walked back inside.

As soon as you got inside you didn’t know that someone was watching your from afar witnessing it. “I need to report this to Widow immediately.” ???? Said. They pulled out their phone. “Her Powers are more than extraordinary than her brothers.” They said “Good Job Dusket just keep going at it a bit longer then soon she will be in our grasp.” The other voice said “Yes sir. I will make sure she keeps thinking I’m her “Friend” “ the other voice snickered. “Good Job now go back inside….. Song HaRin…” HaRin ended the call and got up from her hiding place. *You are such a fool Kwon ______* she smirked and walked inside the house.

A/N: I'm backkkkkk :3 sorry I just have been busy and had major writers block for both of my stories FEEL FREE TO CHECK THE OTHER ONE OUT!!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/493983/you-and-i-plusle-and-minun-pokemon-bap-daehyun-bangtan-jungkook