Chap.15 Friends forever?

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

"HaRin I'm a gangster....." There was a long pause. Then she started laughing. "HAHAHHA _____-ah HAHAH YOUR SO FREAKING FUNNY HAHAHAH....." I stayed quiet. She stopped laughing and put on a serious face. "Wait your serious. YOUR REALLY A GANGSTER?!?!" I nodded my head. Her eyes grew very large and wide. "I know I was supposed to tell you before but I was afraid I didn't want to loose a real friend-" I started sobbing. "a-and i-I" She ran over and hugged me. "Your not gonna loose me ______, Gangster or not it doesn't matter were bestfriends and we will always will be!" she said with a sincere smile. I smiled "Thanks unnie." "No problem now lets go unpack! KAJA!!!" I laughed. we got up and started unpacking.

Hours Later.

"________, Jaceon, INFINITE, TAE, WERE HOME!!!!!" The rest of BIG BANG came home. "Oh their home come, HaRin I need you to meet some people." I knocked on everyones doors. They all walked out. "What?" they all asked in unison. "HaRin knows now but she doesnt know about BIG oppas" I enphisis BIG. "Ohh what about Tae Hyung?" L asked. "She doesn't know he was part of BB." I said. "So what do you want us to do?" Jaceon asked. "Are You guys home?!" Seungri Yelled. "NE OPPA JUST A SECOND." I screammed. "Ok let her hide behind you then I'll introduce her. Arraseo?" "Arraseo," They said. We all walked downstairs. "OPPAS!" I ran and gave them each a hug. "BABY PANDA!" They hugged me. "C-can't B-breathe g-guys!" They all let go. "So how was my little sister?" Jiyong asked. "Good, OH I need you to meet our new family member!" Their eyes widen. "Mwo?" I looked at their faces confused. "YOUR PREGNANT?!?!?!??!!?!?" They all screamed. "Wait wh-" "WHEN DID THIS HAPPENED?!?!" "DID ANYONE ELSE KNEW ABOUT THIS?" "WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL US SOONER." "SO WAIT.... WAS HE GOOD OR-" Seungri asked. "OPPA!!!!!" I hit his head "OW!" "Thats what you GET! And no i am not, I just wanted to meet our new roommate." "Roomate? Do they know about us?" "No, That's why your meeting her now Infinite, Jaceon." They moved aside revealing HaRin. "A-anyeong, H-haRin-i-imnida" she seemed like she knew who they were. "_____-ah you didn't tell me you were related to the #1 gang in Seoul!" "Oh yeah.... GD is my Brother." He came around and put his arm around me and smiled. "So your HaRin......" I looked up at him. "So can she stay oppa?" He looked down and smiled at me. "Ok but she can't tell anyone arraseo?" I let go of him and hugged him. "OMO THANK YOU OPPA!" "WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY HARIN!" Everyone screamed."Ok it's getting late  NOW GO TO BED!!" TOP said. "Arraseo NIGHT EVERYONE!." Me and HaRin yelled and went upstairs.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quick Update! Hope you like it dont forget to subscribe and comment!