Chap.1 Left for Dead and The New Me

Yeah I'm Different, is There a Problem?

Your POV*

*Flashback*

Umma and Appa haven't came home yet. It's been 4 hours since they left probablly drinking again? *sigh* everytime they go out they always drink then come back smelling all gross and act all loopy.  Well its just me and Jiyong oppa playing with the playstation eatting popcorn right now btw I'm tottally kicking his :] hehe. All of the sudden, *the door slams open* my umma and appa were looking at us with furious eyes. My appa went over to the TV and yanked the playstaion out and threw it against the wall and said "WHY THE HELL ARE BOTH OF YOU PIECES OF STILL DOING UP?!?" I could smell the nasty scent of alchohol in his breath. They have been drinking again but why are they so mad?, before i could say anything my umma slapped my face, pulled my hair and shoved me into the wall "ANSWER YOU LITTLE !" I was on the verge of crying my parents have never done or said anything like this to me. Me and oppa were their little angels they said. Before Jiyong oppa could come and save me from umma, appa had already punched him in the jaw and kicked his stomach. "OPPA!!" *SMACK* umma smacked me again. Then appa started hitting me "APPA PLEASE STOP!" I said while crying *SMACK* "PLEASE" *PUNCH*. Umma soon came back with sticks and started beating both of us. They had beaten both of until we couldn't move, we were bloody full of bruises, i even think that both of us had broken ribs. They shoved us in the trunk and drove off I could hear them talking about where to throw us "HONEY WHERE ARE WE GOING TO THROW THESE TWO?!?! I CAN'T GO TO JAIL!" "SHUT UP I KNOW WHERE TO THROW THEM" we finally felt the car stop, I closed my eyes and act like I wasnt awake same with oppa. I felt being picked up and being tossed by a garbage can . I all I could see was little light and smoke but all I could hear was screeching car tires and a boys voice.

 

~*~*~*~*

Present time

??: GET HER!

I was running as fast as i could running away from the gang members with their money in my hands. I ran into a dead end trying to find a way out. No Luck. WHERE THE HELL IS DARKNESS?!?

Gangster1: THERE SHE IS!

* I swear Jiyong I'm never doing this for you again.* I thought.

Gangster2: STOP RIGHT THERE YOU

Gangster3: YOU HAVE NOWHERE TO RUN LITTLE MISSY

"Well then I guess I have to kick down you 4 bastards" I said with no emotion in my voice what so ever.

Gangster4:HAH yeah right

They started punching kicking  and i dodged each one of them *WOW these guys REALLY and they call themselves gangsters pshh Gaho can do better than them* I smirked at the thought.

All of them had me surronded they walked towards me till my back hit the wall. 

G1: no way out now" with the greasiest grin

Then Gangsters 3&4 were yanked back, while the other 2 looked around for them I sideswept one and bounce off the wall and kicked the other ones chest and stared at him with my black peircing eyes behind my mask and twisted his neck.

??: You always need my help!

"SHUT UP DARKNESS you Pabo I never need your help... BTW WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!?!?!

Darkness: Sorry Shadow but I had to deal with the boss you know!

"Well you could have waited till i was done!"

D:SORRY!!! Aish lets just get back to the guys

"Fine"

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

*Authors POV*

Both of you got home and took off your masks and tossed your brother the bag you stole.

You: HERE! *you throw the Bag full of cash* I swear why do you I have to get this stuff for you? Your the leader of one of the mosted feared gang in Seoul for pete sakes!!

GD: Sorry baby girl but i had other stuff to take care of.

You:UGHHH FINE I'M GOING TO BED

GD: Don't forget sunshine you and Jaceon are going to get your guys school stuff tommorow, so be up by 8Am arraseo?

You: 8?!?!?! BUT OPP-

GD: Don't oppa me and no buts now off to bed young lady *while putting on his grandpa glasses*

You: Fine Grandpa Umma:P

After you left...

Jiyong's POV

Aish that girl she so lazy! Anyways back to Business *shuffles through papers* ! Where's that damn Widow file?? *shuffles through more* DAMN IT HOLY BUCKET FULL OF RAINBOW UNICORNS DONT TELL ME I LOST IT?!?!? *puffs out cheeks and blows his bangs*

Your POV

Finish doing my duties in the bathroom and changed into my favorite Pjs:

yes I'm obsessed with pandas so what? THEY ARE AWESOME!!!

After getting my pjs on i got on my bed grabbin my Xbox controller turning on Sky Rim and started playing until.. well lets say many hours later... I look at the Clock.

"HOLY BUCKET OF RAINBOW PANDAS (hehe see what i did there??) It's 7AM! I'm suposed to be up in an Hour better get some shut eye"

I turn off my xbox and tv and went under the cover to sleep... for an hour -__-

____________________________________________

Authors Note: Sorry for a stupid chapter!!! sorry sorry sorry (does little dance) I'll try my best to do better hope you like it so far tho!!