Avenging a Revenge

The Shadow Games

Images containing blood are in hyperlink. Click on the tabs provided to see them !^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So many times I escaped from battles and succeeded. Guess luck wasn’t on my side today. And so, the time came…

 

MJ: SPLIT UP! COVER EACHOTHER’S BACKS! STAY TOGETHER!        

 

And so we put into action our strategy. Just as we had organized earlier, I went with Kai and RiRi went with Lay. Right now there wasn’t a single place with shadows, so the only place we could run to was EXO Tower. As we sprang towards the place the Exotics began to throw arrows, just like last time. Some of the Exotics were visible; others weren’t, so we couldn’t know for sure where every projectile was coming from. We just kept running, holding hands, and dodging everything that came our way. As we ran towards the building I remembered what Kai had said about taking an Exotic hostage.

 

MJ: KAI! THE HOSTAGE!

 

Kai got the message, and abruptly changed course. Instead of going towards the big skyscraper, we were now directing ourselves to a nearby Exotic that was behind a bush. The Exotic saw that we were going towards him and took out a lance.

 

 

Now THAT scared me to death. A lance could be used both for short and long range. Still, Kai wasn’t the least moved by the long weapon. He kept running towards the man and, just a few feet away from the bush, JongIn let go off me and leaped over the plant, landing directly over the Exotic. I fell to the ground and saw as an arrow landed right next to my face. I quickly got on my feet and looked toward Kai. He was struggling with the man, trying to take his lance. I ran toward them but got interrupted by a sharp sound. I glanced around and found some meters away Lay trying to help HaeRi up; she had been hit by an arrow on one of her legs.

 

MJ: HAERI!!!

 

I wanted to go help her, but I couldn’t leave Kai alone. Lay picked her up in his arms and started making way towards the tower. Once again I continued running towards Kai, but upon reaching him I found the Exotic bleeding to death on the ground. Kai was heaving; holding a tight grip on the lance. As soon as he saw me he took me by the hand and dragged me towards the other group of Exotics. I felt as if he wanted to keep killing. It was a bad sensation all together. I didn’t want him to be like this. I’m sure he must have done worst things to survive in here, but still… He approached two exotics from behind and without mercy stabbed them both in the back. They didn’t even have time to react; they just fell and began to moan on the ground. In that instance I knew Kai was on “survival-mode”, and I feared for what might happen…

 

MJ: KAI! STOP IT! LUHAN’S IN DANGER! NO MORE KILLING! PLEASE!

 

Kai apparently came back from his trance and looked at me all remorseful. Right then one of the fallen Exotics got up and was about to attack Kai on the back with a knife. My brain wasn’t functioning to well, and I couldn’t make out the words to warn Kai, so I just acted out of instinct. I pushed Kai sideways, and with my left hand stopped the knife.

 

MJ: AHHHHHHHHHH~!

 

[Bloody Hand]

 

The Knife cut my palm deeply, and the Exotic was apparently planning on cutting it in half. Just then a mood swing came, and it was to my favor. I felt anger build up and I knew what was going to happen. Before Kai could even get back to the guy, I balanced myself over the Exotic, grabbing the knife and yanking it out of his hand. I was about to pierce the guys ribs with it, but JongIn got in the way and simply kicked the guy in his manhood. The man fell on his knees and continued to moan next to his friend. Without wasting time, Kai grabbed my un-wounded hand and together we ran towards Lay and HaeRi. Lay was fighting an Exotic hand-to-hand, while HaeRi was leaning against some tall bushes. I went towards HaeRi and helped her get in shape. Meanwhile, Kai was fighting alongside Lay.

 

MJ: KAI! THE HOSTAGE!! NOW!!

 

I prayed that Kai didn’t stab the guy this time and did what we had planned the whole time. I saw as he nodded and positioned himself behind the guy, putting the lance tip on his neck and grabbing him by the hair. The Exotic became afraid and put his hands in the air. Kai pushed him towards the center field, where the rest of the men could have a clear view of him. As we guessed, the men stopped throwing arrows.

 

MJ: Kai! Let’s keep moving! Don’t let him go; it’s the only way to keep the others at bay!

 

Kai tried to move the man, but the latter resisted.

 

???:  Don’t think you’ll defeat me that easily…

 

That voice… I think I’ve heard it before. I told Lay to take care of HaeRi. I made my way towards the man and upon throwing his hood backward I found him…

 

 

The guy that tortured LuHan just because I slapped him.

 

MJ:…Chen…

 

Chen: That’s my name… problem?

 

He had a sinister gaze; he chuckled. I just wanted to hit him…no... I wanted to KILL him. Those piercing eyes of his where filled with evil, and I just wanted to show him a piece of MY evil side.

 

Chen: I know I’m hot, but you don’t have to stare so much babe. Heh~ Or are you looking for something else? Cuz Im not paying! I got your little friend for free back in the dungeon…

 

I didn’t know if he said it just to piss me off or if it was real, but all I know is I forgot all my pains. I tried to contain myself, but this man needed a lesson. I took him by the collar and looked at him straight in the eyes. He didn’t seem the least moved. But then everything changed. I bent over and picked up an arrow from the ground. I inserted its tip into my hand-wound, not feeling any pain at all. Chen looked at me weird, because he knew what was coming next. I stabbed him in the ribs with the blooded tip; he moaned, but still he laughed. That’s when I would crush his little prefect World… I got near him, positioning my lips next to his right ear, and slowly whispered…

 

MJ: …I….have…H…I…V…

 

I backed away and came face to face with him. His eyes were now like saucers. Im sure he wasn’t expecting something like this, so I could say he was INDEED defeated.

 

 

MJ: YOU WHENCH! KILL HER! NOW!

 

He ordered the other Exotics to continue fire against us. Lay immediately took HaeRi in his arms and began to run towards the Tower. Kai ran in front of me to protect me from the incoming projectiles, still grabbing Chen. The Exotics aimed desperately towards us, but the majority of the ammo ended up striking Chen. Instead of using him as a hostage, he was our shield. By now he was filled with arrows, but still, Kai kept using him as a defense as we moved towards the Building. Little by little we got closer to our destination. At some point, the Exotics ran out of ammunition and stopped attacking us via long range; now they took up their swords, daggers, and lances to come in short range battle. We were still about a mile away from the entrance. JongIn let go off Chen, and the latter fell to the floor, lifeless, bleeding. The Exotics were running towards us, and so we began to run away from them. I took a glance back and saw how some of them stopped to check on Chen and pick him up. Now they were REALLY mad, so the only way to survive this was to flee and get out of their sight.

 

We ran as fast as we could, but I slowly became weak. Maybe I was losing too much blood, or maybe all these emotions were affecting me. And the killing and images… it was all too ugly to witness… Kai noticed I was falling behind and decided to pull me up onto his back without asking me first.

 

MJ: Kai, let me down! I can run by myself! It will be faster!

 

But he didn’t listen. Instead he just concentrated. After some minutes we saw a lance that had been thrown at us, but missed by a few inches. I panicked, but at the same time was glad to be closer to EXO Tower. Some meters away Lay and HaeRi were already reaching the entrance. They waved to us, signaling for us to hurry. Meanwhile, they started to look for a way to open the door, but apparently couldn’t find any.

 

 

After some minutes we were right next to them, trying to open the door too. The Exotic mob behind us would reach us any minute. It was then when Kai decided it was time to use force. He inserted the lance’s point in between the doors and started to wiggle it. Slowly the doors began to separate, until a small gap opened. Inside it was all dark, but still I told Lay and HaeRi to go in first. After them I went in, and finally Kai. He removed the lance, exactly as the Exotics began to throw their weapons towards us. A dagger managed to get in through the gap, causing a metallic echo as it hit the floor.

 

 

We were now officially inside EXO Tower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

First of all, I AM NOT GENERALIZING or OFENDING people that have HIV; I used it because its a blodd-trasmitable disease which EVERYONE is afraid off.

Secondly, HOLY SHISUS!! I KILLED CHEN!!!! T.T I CLARIFY ONCE AGAIN, I LOVE CHEN, but someone had to go (and maybe a few others...SPOILER!). Sorry to u Chen-loving-gulls! T.T

Third, END OF TRANSITION CHAPPIES...for now! Next Chapter begins with the real deal! So get your popcorn ready! ;)