Happy Birthday Jong Up!

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

“Jong Up!!” Ryi Mi shout from back. Jong Up turn around then he make annoying face.

‘My vacation is over~’ He place his hand to his head and sigh.

“ Jong Up! I miss you! Do you miss me?” Ryi Mi smile.

“No.” Jong Up answer and walk away. Ryi Mi follow him. She look at him with a  bright smile.

“ Jong Up.” Ryi Mi call.

“ What?” Jong Up reply without look at her.

“Thanks for helping me.” Ryi Mi said. Her cheek turn red.

“I’m not helping you,dumb. I just don’t want get murder title if you die.” Jong Up reply. Then he walk faster leaving Ryi Mi behind.

‘I know you just make excuse.’ Ryi Mi mutter then smile. Jong Up save her twice and did the same thing twice. She can feel that Jong Up take care of her even though he didn’t show it.

“Jong Up! Wait Up!” Ryi Mi shout. She faster her walking follow Jong Up.

“What now?” Jong Up look at her.

“ For you.” Ryi Mi held a box to him.

“What this?” Jong Up take the box.

“Open it!” Ryi Mi said full of excited. Jong Up sigh and open the box. Then he surprise a bit. MP3 Player? He look at Ryi Mi who already smile.

“ Happy birthday! I hope you like it.” Ryi Mi wish. She hope Jong Up will like Mp3 player with green colour. She enter the contest to win it because she search everywhere for green Mp3 but failed. So she enter the contest which the prize is Mp3 player. Luckly, the colour is green.

“ Waste of money.” Jong Up said coldly. Ryi Mi shock. She thought Jong Up will like the gift.

“You don’t like the it?” Ryi Mi look at Jong Up. Suddenly Jong Up cough.

“I don’t say I hate it.” Jong Up reply with slow voice.

“You what?” Ryi Mi ask. Jong Up voice to slow to hear what he said just now.

“Just forget it dumb.” Jong Up turn away his face. Ryi Mi make a confuse look.

‘Is he like it or not?’ She mumble. She start to create a smile when Jong Up wear the Mp3 player.

‘He like it.’ She think. Jong Up turn on the player. His body start to move toward the rhythm. Ryi Mi put some Hip Hop music in it because she know Jong Up like to dance.

“ Thanks for the gift.” Jong Up say coldly. He slowly pat Ryi Mi head then left quickly. Ryi Mi froze a while and get her sense back. She touch her head and smile.

“Not gonna wash this hair.” She walk quickly to class with a smile on her face.

The school is over. Jong Up and Dae Hyun quickly head to headquarters. They had vocal dance to catch.

 

 

After 2 hours>>

 

It was a tired day. Jong Up take a break for a while. He take out his green Mp3 Player and wear it

“Nice gadget you got there.” Yong Jae say. Jong Up look at him and smile.

“ He got it as a gift.” Dae Hyun reply. He take a sit next to Jong Up and drink. They all take a break after 3 Hours non stop training.

“A gift? What for?” Jun Hong suddenly approach and make everyone surprise. Jun hong got a stage name now call Zelo. Whose idea is it? Of course Yong Guk.

‘When was he here?’ Jong Up mutter.

“Today is his birthday. Don’t you guys know? 7th February..” Dae Hyun reply. They all look at Jong Up who is already absorb with the music.

“ His birthday? Today?” Yong Jae ask. Dae Hyun nod slowly.

“Whose birthday today?” Yong Guk ask all of sudden.

“Jong Up hyung.”  Zelo answer. Yong Guk walk to Jong Up and take out his earphone. He lean closer to Jong Up.

“Happy Birthday JONG UP!!” Yong Guk shout at Jong Up ear and make he shock.

“AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!” Jong Up shout and rub his ear. Then he glared at Yong Guk.

“What that for?” He shout. Yong Guk just smile innocent .

“SURPRISE!! You shock right?” Yong Guk burst of laugh. Then, all the B.A.P members do the same as Yong Guk did. They keep shouting and make Jong Up pissed for a while. Then he laugh.

“ Thanks guys.” He bow 70 degree.

“ So who give you that Mp3 Player?” Yong Jae ask suddenly. Looks like he really like gadget.

“ His girlfriend.” Dae Hyun blurt it. Then he quickly cover his mouth after realize his mistake. He look a Jong Up. Jong Up already put his Mp3 back. Dae Hyun held a relief sigh.

“ Girlfriend?” They all ask at once. Jong Up take off his earphone and look at Dae Hyun.

“uu? What girlfriend?” Jong Up ask and make everyone look at him except Dae Hyun who smack his forehead. Then they all give a weird look to Dae Hyun. Dae Hyun just sigh.

‘Why they all look at me just now?’Jong Up mumbled.

‘Is Jong Up had a girlfriend already?’ Yong Guk mind ask.

‘ Jong Up girlfriend? I wonder where she get the Mp3 Player’ Yong Jae think.

“ Hyung! did your girlfriend give that Mp3 Player to you?” Zelo ask straight away and make Jong Up shock.

“ Girlfriend? Since when i…” Jong Up stop then he look at Dae Hyun.

“Dae Hyun!!” Jong Up said slow but scary.

“I’m so dead.” Dae Hyun said it slowly.

 

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

 

Whazzup my super cute lovely and loyal reader and subscriber!!

I want to update yesterday but this website offline.. 

Me.Sad..T_T sorry~

By the way, i want ask you guys something.

My bff gonna celebrate her birthday soon.

But i don't what i should give her..T.T

I'm soo dumb.

Please suggest me some cheap but awesome gift..

Okay? *big cat eye*

hihi...here some gif for you !!^^

Jong Up:  am i good? yes i am~

 

Please continue support and love my story!!

ILYSM<3