Hiding from Jong Up

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

It has been a week, they practice to play well their own role in the drama. Jong Up learn a lot about acting from Ryi Mi and Dae Hyun. After the practice the 3rd scene, Dae Hyun decide to read the whole story about the theater. In the end he was shock. Their ending will be Daniel who change his soul with John, back to his body and kiss Elly. He look Ryi Mi, then he smiled.

‘I got it now Ryi Mi.’ Dae Hyun mumble alone. Then someone pat him from the back.

“What with the smile?” Jong Up ask. Dae Hyun turn around. Dae Hyun look at him.

“Jong Up, I give you one more chance to change your role with me. Last chance!” Dae Hyun said.

“For a hundred times, NO Dae Hyun!” Jong Up shook his head slowly.

“ Okay then, don’t ever ask me to change role player with you. Last chance is over. No more chance after this.” Dae Hyun said and walk away.

“What up with him? Huh! I’m not going to change my role!!” Jong Up mutters. Then he feels curious suddenly. So he decides to read the whole story.

“What the-??? I kiss Ryi Mi in the end??” His face turns red. He quickly finds Dae Hyun everywhere but failed. Then he saw Ryi Mi busy memorize the script. He walk toward her.

“Ryi Mi.” He call.

“Yes oppa!” Ryi Mi sound excited.

“Stop call me oppa!” Jong Up higher his voice. Ryi Mi smile.

“Okay..” ‘for today only’ she smile.

“hey, did you see Dae Hyun anywhere?” Jong Up ask firmly.

“ No.. I don’t.” Ryi Mi answer while shook her head. Then he heard Jong Up sigh then look at her.

“Ryi Mi, can I change my role?” Jong Up ask.

“Hihi..nope! Bye!!” Ryi Mi quickly ran away.

“Yah!! You idiot! Come back here!” Jong Up quickly catchs her. He did’nt manage it because Ryi Mi ran faster than he thought.

‘Where is she?’ Jong Up look around.

“RYI MI!! DAE HYUN!!” Jong Up shout. But nobody respond. Actually, Ryi Mi is hiding with Dae Hyun under the stage. While she was running away, someone grab her arm and pull her into a room.

“Dae Hyun!!” Ryi Mi said.

“Syyyhhh~” Dae Hyun give a signal to keep quiet. Ryi Mi quickly covers .

“RYI MI!!! DAE HYUN!!” they heard Jong Up shouting. Dae Hyun chuckle with Ryi Mi. Then they walk to under the stage.

“So I suppose he know about it. Did you tell him?” Ryi Mi ask.

“Nope. He knows it by himself.” Dae Hyun shook his head.

“How you get to know about my tactic?”

“Well, I read the whole script. And of course shock. Then I know why you pick me.”

“Whoa..that fast! You sure genius!” Ryi Mi slap his back.

“Ouch! I am good right?” Dae Hyun praise himself.

“Yeah, by the way. How much longer we need to stay here. It is hot!” Ryi Mi flap her hand to cold her down. Dae Hyun looks around.

“It sure Hot!!” Dae Hyun replied. Then he try to take out his shirt off.

“Yah! W-what you doing?” Ryi Mi stutters.

“I’m taking my shirt off. It is hot!” Dae Hyun explains. Then he realizes Ryi Mi start to blushing.

“Are you embarrassed?” He smirks. Ryi Mi quickly put her hand to her cheek.

“I-I’m not.” Ryi Mi turns her face away. ‘This is fun!’ Dae Hyun thought and chuckle slowly.

“Wait, you never see shirtless boy?” He teases.

“Huh! I always see it! EVERYDAY.” She replies without looking at Dae Hyun.

“So, why you turn your head away?” He asks.

“I’m not turns my … ARGHHH!!!” Ryi Mi turns her head and saw Dae Hyun shirtless. She screams and quickly covers her eyes. Dae Hyun burst of laugh.

“You!! WARGH!!! I hate you!!” Ryi Mi shouts while cover her eyes.

“Duh, you said you always see it! EVERYDAY~” Dae Hyun copy her act.

“It’s my brother…” Ryi Mi reply slowly.

“Haha… okay..you can open your eyes now..” Dae Hyun said. Ryi Mi opens her eyes. Then she scream one more time.

“Yah! You really gonna dead when I tell my brother about this!” Ryi Mi covers her eyes back when she realizes Dae Hyun still shirtless. Dae Hyun just chuckle. Then he put his shirt back.

“Okay Ryi Mi. I put my shirt back already. You can open your eyes now~” Dae Hyun said.

“No! not going to fall to same trick twice!” Ryi Mi reply.

“Uncover your eyes, or I kiss you!” Dae Hyun said seriously.

“Haha! I know you don’t dare to do that!” Ryi Mi laugh while cover her eyes. Then she felt a wet lips fell on her cheek. She quickly uncovers her eyes and touches her cheek. Then she looks at Dae Hyun who makes innocent face.

“W-What did you do just now?” Ryi Mi starts to blush. Then she realizes Dae Hyun cheek turn to red.

“Erm…let get out from here.” Dae Hyun grabs her arm and walk to the exit door. Both of them quite without a word.

 

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

 

HULLA HOP!!

Hye my sweetest and loyal subscriber and readers!

Thank you for waiting this chapter.

I'm so sorry for the late update.

Everytime i want to update this chapter.. this web is in offline. T.T

I hope you understand. Luckly, its online this time.. XD

Don't forget imagine, you are Ryi Mi! okay!

Please continue support and love my story~

ILYSM<3