Met My Jong Up!

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

“Why I’m in front of Ryi Mi house?!?!” He clenches his teeth and massages his head. Then he heard Ryi Mi voice laughing from her room window. He look at her window and create a smile.

‘At least I know you’re happy now.’ He mumbles.

“Gi Eun! Stop it! It tickles me!” Ryi Mi shout while laugh.

“That will give you lesson for eatl my precious cupcake!” Gi Eun said unsatisfied.

“Owh! Please Gi Eun HAHA! I will make one for you. Just stop! HAHA”

“One only?!” Gi Eun clenches her teeth and continue tickle Ryi Mi.

“Gi Eun stop or I will shout.” Ryi Mi give a warn.

“Like I care~ Shout how much you want!” Gi Eun smirk.

“Fine!” Ryi Mi walks slowly to the window because she’s not fully heal yet. Then she saw a familiar figure staring at her.

“Uh? JONG UP!!!” She shouts happily. Jong Up awake from his daydream and realize Ryi Mi waving her hand to him.

“Crap!” Jong Up sigh and smile lazily to her.

“That all you can shout.” Gi Eun asks. Ryi Mi turned around and left the room quickly. Gi Eun felt shocks and clueless for Ryi Mi act. She looks at window and smile.

“So her Hero really came. Not bad, wolf guy.” She smirks and follow Ryi Mi step to meet Jong Up.

“Jong Up!! I miss you soooooooooooooooooooooo much! Do you miss me?” Ryi Mi stand in front of Jong Up while hold her support stick.

“How about your leg?” Jong Up ignored her question.

“My leg? Owh! Its getting better lately. I think I can do the performance.” Ryi Mi smile. Jong Up stared at her a while. Ryi Mi wearing big blue shirt with her hair tied one to left and another on right. She even wears a tiny ribbon on her hair.

‘You are cute Ryi Mi.’

“Pfffth. Childish!” He said.

“Huh?”

“Your looks. It is totally same as a tiny little kid who lost her cat.”

“It’s not me who did this. It-“

“It’s me.” Gi Eun cut Ryi Mi word. Jong Up and Ryi Mi turn their head, facing Gi Eun who is standing behind Ryi Mi while fold her arm and a smirk on her face. She walks toward Jong Up and lend her hand.

“I’m Gi Eun, Ryi Mi her best friend. I bet you must be Jong Up.” She greets politely. Jong Up smile and reply her hand.

“You are right. It is nice to meet you, Gi Eun.” Jong Up said.

“Come inside. We can talk longer! By the way, I just made cupcakes.” Ryi Mi said cheerfully.

“Aha. You made?” Gi Eun look at Ryi Mi.

“Grr…Woof Woof! Hmph. Fine! Gi Eun made it.” Ryi Mi protest.

“It’s okay. I already eat just now.” Jong Up lied. Ryi Mi looks at him unsatisfied. Suddenly she felt unstable and fall. She screams pain and hold her leg tightly. Jong Up quickly helps her. Gi Eun sense Ryi Mi tricks, she quickly take her role.

“Jong Up carry her into the house.” Gi Eun give an order. Jong Up nod and carry Ryi Mi in bridal style. Ryi Mi a bit surprise with Jong Up act. She thought he just might be only help her walk slowly.

“You stay here with Ryi Mi. I’ll go get the medicine.” Gi Eun walks to the kitchen and leave them alone.

“Yah! How did you suddenly fall?” Jong Up high his voice.

“I’m sorry. Suddenly I felt unstable. It not my fault, I’m not fully heal yet.” Ryi Mi protest. Jong Up look at her and sigh.

“So you find the doctor?”

“Haha! No. The doctor found me first.” She smile and make Jong Up confuse.

“What do you mean?”

“Gi Eun is future doctor for both tradition and modern. Well, she has been taking care of me.”

“So Gi Eun is taking medical course? Oh wait! She’s taking medical course already? She’s still a minor right?” Jong Up sound surprised.

“Yeah, she’s in same years. Well, maybe she’s too good in bio-medic and English, our teacher tell her dad to sent her to overseas for her studying. So she fly there and continue her study without stop the school.” Ryi Mi explained. Jong Up jaws dropped.

“Too genius am i?” Gi Eun came with a plate of cupcake and three glass of fresh orange. She put slowly on table. Ryi Mi chuckles of Jong Up reaction and close Jong Up mouth. Jong Up look at her and blink his eyes.

‘Wargh! I should take my camera and snap his cute face! Oh leg! Why are you useless this time!’ Ryi Mi mutters.

“Wait, where the medicine?” Jong Up asks.

“Here.” Ryi Mi and Gi Eun say at once while point to the cupcake.

“What the-?!” Jong Up shouts. He just fall into their trap to get he in the house. Ryi Mi and Gi Eun burst of laugh of Jong Up silly and easily get in the trap.

 

“Come on! Try it! It really taste yummy rather than mine!” Ryi Mi wait with full of excitement. Jong Up sigh and take on of the bunch of cupcake on the plate.

“How it taste?”

“Is it yummy?” Ryi Mi asked. Jong Up look at her with evil idea.

“Well, its was good rather than Ryi Mi cupcake.” He said.

“Good? So that mean…mine not taste good?”

“You said it~” Jong Up show blank face while inside him, he already laugh a lot.

“Don’t eat it anymore!” Ryi Mi said while take Jong Up cupcake that already half eat. Jong Up already expect that reaction. So he just relax like he didn’t do anything wrong.

“Urgh! Why?” Gi Eun fold her arm. Then she smile when Ryi Mi look at her with mad face.

“Ryi Mi…are you…jealous of me?” Gi Eun asks while smirk to her. Jong Up smile a bit. Looks like Gi Eun want to handle the situation that he create.

“No. I’m hungry! Aum!” Ryi Mi eat all the cupcakes without left a piece of it to Jong Up.

“Tsk Tsk, you really hungry. Don’t worry Jongupie, I have more in the kitchen.” Gi  Eun smile and give a wink to Jong Up while heading to the kitchen. Ryi Mi quickly run toward Gi Eun and block the kitchen door.

‘How dare you call my Jong Up, Jongupie and wink to him! Unforgiveable!!!!’ Ryi Mi mumble in her mind.

“What now?” Gi Eun place his hand on her wrist and raised her eyebrow.

“You said, you want to give the cupcake to Dae Hyun and Rye Him oppa!”

“Hmm…..just keep the secret we made the cupcake.” Ryi Mi giggles and show innocent face. She take one cupcake and held to Jong Up.

“OPPA!! Say ahh!!!”

‘Help me!’ Jong Up scream in his heart.

 

 



Yay! Another Chapter here!

Another crazy girl was introduce to Jong Up~

Gi Eun is here to rock the story!!! or not....=,=

For Baby's out there!

Don't forget to vote BAP for rookie award in MNET!

Last time i checked BAP in first place! ^^ But i know Exotics quite strong.

I admit i'm exotics to but i prefer more to BAP! HAHA ZELO!! <3

Whatever it is...

Please continue you love and support for my fanfics!

ILYSM~<3