I'm Back Yo!

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

Its has been two days since the incident. Jong Up barely talked lately while Dae Hyun getting bored…bored…bored…and…

“ARGGHH!!! I can’t stand it anymore! Jong Up talk! Talk! Talk! I’m bored as hell now!” Dae Hyun grab Jong Up shoulder and shake it.

“Yah! Iieeeiieiiee….ddieieieezzyyyie…! Stop IEIEIieieieieIT!!” Jong Up try to shout.

“Finally…” Dae Hyun giggles when Jong Up starts to talk. Jong Up pat his shoulder and fix his cloth. He look at Dae Hyun who is look like waiting for something, then he turn his head away and remain quiet back.

“Yah! Yah! Talk!” Dae Hyun grab Jong Up neck with his arm and pull it to downward.

“Dae Hyun! Let me go!” Jong Up struggle.

“Talk first!”

“I’m Talking now!”

“Now only?”

“I thinks so…”

“No! Talk until my bored missing.”

“Dae Hyun, can you let me go?” Jong Up sigh.

“Kekeke…Absolutely….NO!” Dae Hyun chuckled.

“Okay, you ask for it.” Jong Up said calmly.

“Ask for what?” Dae Hyun blink his eyes several time while holding tight Jong Up neck.

“Ask for this!” Jong Up turn his body and face Dae Hyun. He grab Dae Hyun arm and twist it to Da Hyun back.

“ARGHH!! It’s hurt! OUCH OUCH! OUCH!” Dae Hyun scream pain. Jong Up at his back secretly smirks.

“Give up?” He asks.

“Never!” Dae Hyun shouts.

“Okay~” Jong Up twist his hand more and make Dae Hyun scream louder.

“ARRKK!!! Okay! Okay! Okay! I’ll give up! Let me OUH!!! Go!!!” Dae Hyun struggle. Jong Up satisfied with his declaration and release Dae Hyun arm. Dae Hyun pull his arm and pat it gently.

“You eviiiiiiiiiillll!!!” Dae Hyun smaller his eyes and stare at Jong Up unsatisfied.

“Hmm…let see…who looking for trouble first??... Oh yeah! Its you! Haha! Whose evil now, loser?” Jong Up smirk while Dae Hyun protest and keep pat his arm.

“At least I made you talk…ngee!! Mission accomplishes!” Dae Hyun claps his hand while chuckled. Jong Up smile and shook his head while fold his arm.

“Dae Hyun, I’ll go first okay. We’re at junction already.”

“We are? But I just…damn it!” Dae Hyun slap his forehead.

“Bye!”

“Huu~ Bye…” Dae Hyun pout while walk toward his house slowly.

“Oh wait! Jong Up…(?) Yah! Where is he?” Dae Hyun looks around.

“That was fast!” He scratch his head while walk slowly. He raise his head and wath the sky while heading to his house. Without he realizes he accidently bump into someone. Two of them fell on the ground.

“Yah! Where you put your eyes! On your knee??” She shout madly. Dae Hyun rub his and look at the person.

‘A girl?’ he wonder.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t realize you were…”

“I’m sorry, I’m kinda short temper sometimes.” She cut Dae Hyun words and stands up quickly. Then she held her hand to Dae Hyun.

“Need a help?” She asks. Dae Hyun grab her hand and stand up.

“I’m sorry, did you hurt somewhere?” Dae Hyun asks.

“Arh! I’m not. Just fine.” She smile while take her bag and wear it back.

“I never see you before. Are you new here?”

“Yeah, I just got back from U.K just now. I want to go my friend house and I think I lost here.”

“From U.K? Wow! Why you just didn’t call your friend?” Dae Hyun asks.

“I want to make a SURPRISE!!” She wider her hand and chuckled.

“Haha… I got it. Maybe I can help you. May if I look the address?” Dae Hyun asks. She give a ‘wait’ signal and take out something from her bag. She take a piece of paper and give it to Dae Hyun.

“Here!” Dae Hyun take it and read the address. He wider his eyes.

“This is my friend house.” He said happily.

“Your friend? Ryi Mi? or his Dumb Oppa Rye Him?” She asks. Dae Hyun chuckle a bit.

“Both of them.” He answer.

“That great! I met a right person! Thank God! I thought I’m dying here!”

“Okay, let go together.” Dae Hyun grabs her luggage and walk to Ryi Mi house.

“Hey, it’s okay. I can carry it.” She grab back.

“No, it man job.” Dae Hyun smile.

“Man? Huh? I thought you girl” She said. Dae Hyun stop walk and look at her shock.

“Hah?” He wider his eyes.

“Chill, just joking.” She chuckles. Dae Hyun taps his chest and heal relief sigh.

“Gosh! You almost make me freaking die.” He chuckle and continue walking.

“Hey, can I asks you something?” She question suddenly. Dae Hyun look at her.

“What is it?”

“How you know Ryi Mi?”

“Oh, well she have crush with my best friend. Every day, we will met. She will give any type of food to him.”

“Have crush on your best friend? Who? Jong Up?” She asks. Dae Hyun stop and look at her.

“You know Jong Up?” He asks. She walk a bit forward at look at him.

“So it’s true. Whoa, I never imagine she can be this loyal.”  She firm her hand.

“Huh? What do you mean by loyal?” Dae Hyun walk faster to her and slowdown as he same with her.

“I thought you know it since you her friend.”

“Know what?”

“Ryi Mi liked Jong Up since she was a tiny little girl.” She said.

“Really? I don’t know about that.” Dae Hyun said slowly. He felt a bit hurt when heard what she said.

“Heartbroken?”

“Hah? No…I’m just shock.” Dae Hyun said. She stops walking and look at Dae Hyun.

“Give me your hand.” She said.

“Uh? Why?” Dae Hyun give his hand. She pushes some place in his wrist with her thumb.

“You are heartbroken. You like Ryi Mi right?” She said straightly and makes Dae Hyun surprised. He pulled his hand from her and blinks his eyes.

“N-no, I’m not.” Dae Hyun stuttered.

‘How did she know?’

“You must be thinking how I know it right even though you deny it.” She said it simply.

“Yah!” Dae Hyun shouts.

“Hmm…I’m right~” She turn away her face.

“How-“

“Where is her house?” She cut him again.

“Oh, it’s there. A house with a big tree right there.” Dae Hyun point his finger to Ryi Mi house.

“This one?” She stops walking and look at Dae Hyun. Dae Hyun nod his head.

“Hmm…I need a prove. Let wait a few second.” She look at the watch. It almost 6:30pm

“Hah?”

“In 3…2…1…” She count and point to a window.

“I LOVEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ryi Mi voice shout from the window. Dae Hyun a bit shock while that girl just close her ears and act normally.

“And…she shout Jong Up.”

“JONG UP!!” Once again Ryi Mi shouts.

“Yeah, this is her house. Thanks for show me.”

“Wait! How you-“

“Owh that scream? It’s normal. Every Wednesday, she will do it because it is the day when she first met Jong Up... wait give me sec!” She pause and look at the window. Ryi Mi opens the window and look at the sky. Then she realize someone look at her from down.

“OH MY GODDDD!!!!” Ryi Mi cover .

“SUPRISSED!!” she shout to Ryi Mi.

“Wait! I get down!” Ryi Mi said.

“So lets continue, she met Jong Up on that day when she was a little girl. The end.” She smile happily. Dae Hyun jaws dropped. He just can’t believe what he just saw between Ryi Mi and this girl.

“Gi Eun!” Ryi Mi shout. She turn her head and look at Ryi Mi happily then she stop and look at her.

“What happened?” She asks as she saw Ryi Mi hold support stick to help her stand and walk.

“Yah! Why you didn’t call me? I try to contact you in two days but failed.” Ryi Mi ignored her question and change topic quickly.

“Hihi, sorry. I want to make a surprise but I got lost. Luckly this handsome boy help me get my way back.” Gi Eun points to Dae Hyun. Ryi Mi look at Dae Hyun and smiled.

“Thanks a lot Dae Hyun. You just save my love!” Ryi Mi giggles.

“So she the one who you said you love so much?” Dae Hyun smirk. Ryi Mi nod quickly.

"That a relief~ I thought you cheating on me~" Dae Hyun smile.

 

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

You are my poison!

Oh yeah! Crazy crazy crazy love to my sweetest reader and subscribers!

Hello guys!

3 chapter in a week!

What a miracle to me with a tight schedule~

Well, not so miracle...i already write it huhu~

How your guys in this entire week?

I hope you are not like me~ TT^TT

Kay gotta go now!

Bye yeom!!