Nervous!!!!!!

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

"Okay, Don't forget to finish the work that i gave you!" 

Mrs Kim gave a sweet smile to her student who is start to look tired.

 

"Okay Mrs Kim!!!" They shouted cheerfully and she walk away.

 

"Ryi Mi. I thought you having a theater today?" Gi Eun ask as she saw Ryi Mi quickly pack her stuff.

 

"I do! But I need to go somewhere first! I-I will be there at time!"

 Ryi Mi give a nervous smile and walk out from class to somewhere no one know. 

One pair of small eyes look at her action with a weird thought. He quickly wake up and went to Gi Eun.

 

"Where is she going?" He ask quietly and make Gi Eun a bit shock.

 

"I don't know. But she look nervous." Gi Eun answered and make Jong Up confuse a while.

 

'Hurm... Who cares?' He walk back to his place and pack his stuff.

 

"Dae Hyun, i need to go to toilet. You go first okay." Then he left Dae Hyun alone with Gi Eun in the class.

 

"See you later Jong Up!" Gi Eun waved at him. Then she stop waving and start to look around.

 

'Oh! Everyone left already except me and Dae Hyun. . . . WhoW~! What?!' 

She slowly look at Dae Hyun place. Dae Hyun gave a sharp look to her with his judging look.

 

'Crap! Okay! Relax Gi Eun! Just act normal~ Yeah act normal. Tidy up your things and walk away. Easy huh! Yes!' 

And start to tidy up. As she finished, she heard footstep that getting steeper to her. 

She quickly stand up, but Dae Hyun more faster grab her arm. He turn her over facing him. 

 

With a little smirk on his face, 

"Mind to explain to me for what you said when we are going to school today?"

 

Gi Eun hold her fist, lift her face up.

"Sure! You're a jerk! Babo! Squishy! And! Not a MAN." She raised her eyebrow. Dae Hyun shock a bit and release her arm.

 

'Take that DAE HYUN! Bwahahahhahahaha' 

She smile victory but then her smile dead when she heard Dae Hyun start to chuckled.

 

"W-What?"

 

"I'm not a Man?" He smiled while point his finger to himself.

"Yup!" Gi Eun answered confidently. Slowly Dae Hyun aproach her and make she take back step until she reach the wall. 

Dae Hyun lock her using his both hand.

 

"Want me to prove that i'm a man?" He lean closer to her face.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

'DAMN! DAMN!! I'm start to nervous!' Ryi Mi faster her walking step. 

After a few minutes, she safely arrived to her secret place. It was on hill near river that fantastic view of her country.

 

"Ah! This is nice~" She take a sit on soft green grass. The wind blow softly, the birds are chirping with 

the sound of grasshopper that love near the river make she feels calm and safe. 

Slowly she start to sing a song that her mom use to sing when she afraid when she a child. She closed her eyes and smile.

 

"Birdy are singing slowly~ Just to see your smile. So keep calm my sweety, Don't be afraid. 

Eventhough i'm not 

beside you, but i'm always in your heart. You're not alone~~.

Look my sweety look!

 There is a butterfly, fly around you. Looking for your happy voice. 

So keep calm my sweety, Don't be afraid. 

You never be alone~"

 

"That really good song nuna!" Someone praise her with a clap. She quickly open hereyes and lift her head. 

She saw Zelo who is smiling cutely.

 

"Zelo? How do you know this place?" she asked curiously. Zelo chuckle a bit and take a sit next to her.

 

"Well, this is my secret place!"

 

"Me neither!"

 

"Omo! Nuna! Don't tell me you're nervous right now?" He widened his eyes while look at her.

 

"Eh? How you know that?" 

 

"Because i used to come to this place when i have extreme nervous."

 

"Really? Me too. Well, even if i use to stage but this stupid nervous never go away. But when i go to this place, all those fear

 would disappear. It's like i take the fear and throw it to the river. 

And the grasshopper would like thank for the food?" Ryi Mi realized she start to talk weird way. 

 

"Er, you know what i mean?"

 

"Haha! Of course Nuna. I have the same feeling."

 

"Oh zelo! I love You!!!" She hug him happily because at least one person understand her feeling. 

Then she release the hug when heard Zelo laugh voice.

 

"Aigoo nuna. Let me give you a tip. When you are nervous, shut you eyes while think of someone you love so much."

 

"So who you think?"

 

"Haha! My mom. She is the best women in the world i ever met. I want to find a girl that exactly like her."

 

"You are sure a good son. How cute!!" Ryi Mi pinch his cheek.

 

"Ah NUNA!!!!"

 

"Okay! I need to go now. Oh! This place just a secret for two of us! OK?"

 

"OF COURSE!"

 

"Good Boy! Bye!" Ryi Mi left and walk with a lot of courage to her school.

 

 


*#*#*#*#**#**#**#*#**##**#*#*#*#*#

HYE MY SUBSCRIBER!!!!

You guys so loyal!! I hope you did the same to B.a.p okay!

well, it almost a years! I'm soo sorry! 

I already entered university starting 2 jun...

I'm soo ing busy!

To my little subscriber. 

While reading, don't forget to study okay!

Make your unnie proud of you okay! ^w^

Damn i feel like i'm ing old now

Whatever it is... i'm telling you that i still alive... for sure

And I'm back!

  

 So you miss me? No? No? No? Yes? Excelent!

Please continue support my fanfics and me.

Huhu! ILYSM<3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAhfR5u0lDQNKmNSKVcIsimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2oq7Wsy7gipjk_apLDjWtumblr_mpqb8h7NGE1s5xj2zo1_500.pngbf-ncvacuaaxm_r.jpg

HOW YOU LIKE THAT!!

I SPAM ZELO PIC BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO SAY

HE"S MINE