Obsess to Jong Up

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

“Ryi Mi, can I come in?” Rye Him knocks the door but no voice reply to him. He opens the door and saw Ryi Mi busy doing Math solution. He lean closer to her and pat her shoulder.

“Owh.. Oppa! Hye!” Ryi Mi smile. Then she back doing her math.

“Are you hungry?” Rye Him ask. Ryi Mi shook her head.

“Really?”  Rye Him turns Ryi Mi around and face him.

“I’m not hungry at all.” Ryi Mi answer. Suddenly, her stomachs cry for food. Rye Him chuckle while Ryi Mi start to blush.

“ You know you can’t lie me?” He burst of laugh. Then Ryi Mi laugh follow her brother.

“Come on let eat.” Rye Him ask her. But Ryi Mi just freeze without any word.

“I don’t say we have to go down.” Rye Him say and make Ryi Mi look at him. He smile because he know what play in her mind.

“JJANG! Ice cream!” He show ice cream box that he hide behind his back. Ryi Mi quickly take and open it.

“Blueberry Jong Up!!” She say happily. She take spoon and eat it.

“Jong Up?” Rye Him ask. Ryi Mi look at her brother and smile.

“You want to know? Aren’t you?” She tease.

“Tell me!” Rye Him take a sit and face to her. He take a spoon and eat he ice cream.

“Oppa, do you remember when you go to groceries after the football game?” She asks. Rye Him nods.

Ryi Mi told him the whole story A to Z. Rye Him burst of laugh after he know how silly her sister is.

“I still keep the ice cream pack and the stick.” Ryi Mi admit.

“You do? Gosh, it seems you obsess with him. So, where you keep it?” Rye Him ask.

“ I love him..hihi.” Ryi Mi  chuckle shyly. Then she stand up and take a blue box.

“I keep it in here.” Ryi Mi held the box to Rye Him. Rye Him take and open the box. He was shock when he look in the box. There a lot of Jong Up picture and some stuff.

“That a lot picture of him. Did you took it?” Rye Him ask while look at the picture.

“Yup! He’s hot right?” She ask. Rye Him impress with Ryi Mi hidden talent. She can take such a good picture with a perfect angle.

“Nope. Seriously, what you see in him?” Rye Him put back the picture and check other stuff.

“You don’t know his real image. He’s a nice guy.” Ryi Mi said.

“Ryi Mi, you enter a competition and win 3rd prize?” Rye Him ask. He show Ryi Mi the ‘Snap Picture Contest’ letter. Ryi Mi nods.

“So where the prize?”

“I give to Jong Up.” Ryi Mi answer.

“Why you give to him?”

“For his birthday.”

“Okay, what kind of gift?”

“Mp3 player with green colour.”

“What?! Yah, that limited edition colour! You should give it to me!” Rye Him protest.

“Oppa, I enter the contest to win the prize for Jong Up. Not you.” Ryi Mi answer calm.

“I want it!”

“You can’t!”

“Then I’m going to take it!”

“Dare it if you want me to run away from this house.” Ryi Mi answer. Rye Him smirk.

“Run away?” He chuckle.

“Yup, maybe to US or UK. I still got ticket plane to US. Remember?” Ryi Mi show the ticket to Rye Him. Rye Him take it from her and break into pieces.

“Well that just a copy.” Ryi Mi smile.

“Okay, keep the ticket. I wouldn’t take from him!” Rye Him surrender. Ryi Mi smile victory. Actually, the ticket that her best friend give to her already expired 2 week ago.

“Ryi Mi, what this napkin for?” Rye Him show her green napkin that she keep in the box. It was from Jong Up 10  years ago, when they meet for the first time..