i'm panick!! chill dude..

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

Today Ryi Mi wake up early. She has a plan to do. Of course it for Jong Up..

“ Let see…Egg? Check! Rice? Check! “ Ryi Mi check the ingredient one by one.

“Done!! Ready or not…. food? I’m gonna make Jong Up eat you!! Bwahahaha!!!!” She act like evil witch.

Rye Him come from upstairs head toward the kitchen while rub his tired eye.

“Ryi Mi…what you doing?” He look at her sister weirdly.

“Owh Stinky Oppa! Good Morning~” Ryi Mi show him an innocent smell.

“Stinky?” Rye Him wider his eye. Ryi Mi pinch her nose.

“Yup! To stinky…YUCK!!” she reply while continue make bibimbap.

“Really? Then you should take some the stinky..” Rye Him smirk and quickly hug Rye Mi.

“Andwae!!! Oppa!! Let me go!” Rye Him release her and chuckle when Rye Mi snout her lips.

“Owh! You make bibimbap!” Rye Him try to grab some but failed. Ryi Mi already took it and run away.

“Bye stinky oppa!!” She shout.

“Gosh, where she get that manner? Oh..wait..its from me..” Rye Him shook his head and let out a sigh.

 

Later then>>>

“Annyong! Dae Hyun, where Jong Up oppa?” Ryi Mi look around for Jong Up.

“Ermm… I don’t know. He just left when the bell ringing.” Dae Hyun said. He notice Ryi Mi holding lunch box.

“ooo….What in there?” Dae Hyun ask while point at Ryi Mi lunch box.

“This? Bibimbap!” Ryi Mi create a smile.

“Bibimbap? Jong Up favourite!” he exclaim. Ryi Mi laugh slowly.

“I know~” She reply proudly.

“Gosh.. are you stalker?” Dae Hyun fold his arm.

“For Jong Up only.” She reply shortly. Dae Hyun chuckle for the answer.

“Okay.. I need to find Jong Up now before its getting cold. Bye.” Ryi Mi wave her hand to Dae Hyun.

 

“Where Jong Up?” She mumbled alone.

“Ryi Mi!” A voice call her from back. She turn around and saw her P.E  teacher smile at her. She bow to her teacher.

“ Yes teacher? You call me right?” Ryi Mi ask clueless.

“Yes dear. I want to ask some help. Could you help me?” Mr. Oh ask her. Ryi Mi look around.

“Sure.. What can I do?” Ryi Mi put a fake smile. She had to cancel her plan to find Jong Up.

“ Good girl. Could you keep this into storage room?” He take out 2 ball and give it to RyI Mi.

“That it? No problem.” She salute.

“Okay, I got to go first. Keep it properly okay?”

“Yes Sir!” She reply. Then she take the ball with her lunch bag.

She enter the store room.  The ball rack is deeper in the room. Its dark so she open all the lamp.

“ Done!” She put two ball at the rack properly.

“SHACK!!!” Suddenly the door closed and being locked from outside. Ryi Mi start to panick.

“Hey!! I’m still here! Open The Door!!” She shout while smack the door. But no one respond.

“ No No!! Help!!! I’m trap here!!” She shout louder. But still no one respond.

“Please God!! Not this time!! Don’t make it happen again!!” She pray. Her hand start to shaking. She hoping that the lamp wouldn’t break down. She take a sit at beside the door. Her tears start to falling slowly.

“Snap! “ The lamp breakdown. All the room turn dark only a little light from the door.

“AARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!! No! No!! HELP ME!!!” Ryi Mi scream. Her body start to shaking.

“Ryi Mi?” A familiar voice approach him. Ryi Mi raise her head. It Jong Up. Ryi Mi recognize the voice eventhough she can’t see his face.

“ Oppa!!” She start to cry.

“ Yup. Its you.” Jong Up still act coldly. He already familiar with this room. He realize Ryi Mi is shaking and cry.

“Are you okay?” Jong Up take out his torch and open it.

“ Yah!! Why you cry? Why you shaking?” Jong Up ask panickly. But she doesn’t give any reply. Her body keep shaking like she was afraid. Jong Up lean closer to her.

“Ryi Mi..” He slower his voice. Still no respond. He quickly grab her hand and calm her up. He pull her head to his shoulder and pat her hand gently.

“I’m here now, so calm down okay.” He said with a soft tone. Ryi Mi still didn’t answer anything but her body shake slower. He firm her hand and pat her head.

“ Gosh.. Where Jong Up?” Dae Hyun stand in front of gate.

“ Dae Hyun!” Rye Him call him. He turn around.

“Owh Hyung!”

“Did you see Ryi Mi around?” Rye Him ask. His voice sound worried.

“ Nope. I don’t see Ryi Mi and Jong Up too.” Dae Hyun shook his head.

“ Jong Up too?” Rye Him ask curiously. Dae Hyun nod.

“You Got Message Pororo! You Got Message Pororo!” Dae Hyun phone ringing. Rye Him chuckle.

“Pororo?” Rye Him ask. Dae Hyun ignore him and quickly read the message

 

Jong Up :

Dae Hyun! I got trapped again. Usual place. Worse, the lamp broke. -_-“

oh! Please find Rye Him hyung too. Ryi Mi with me now. We both get trap in here and she keep shaking unstoppable.

 

 

 

“ Hyung! Read this.” Dae Hyun show the message to Rye Him. Rye Him read it.. His eyes is wider.

“DAMN IT!! Dae Hyun! Quick! Show me the place! Now!” Rye Him panick.

“O-O-Okay!” They start to run as fast as they can.

 

 

Jong Up flip off his phone. He look at Rye Mi. She still shaking but her eyes were close.

“ I can’t believe I doing this to her.” He look at his hand holding Ryi Mi hand.

“ Gosh..You suppose to be happy and react like crazy like you use too right now. How can she be scare trap with me? Weirdo..” Jong Up mumble alone. He let go Ryi Mi hand when he heard footstep sound.

“SHRACK!” The door open. Rye Him quickly went to Ryi Mi.

“Ryi Mi. Ryi Mi.” Rye Him try to wake her up.

“She’s faint.” Jong Up said. Rye Him quickly carry her in piggy back style.

“ I got to go to hospital now.” Rye Him quickly went to his car. Dae Hyun nod.

“Hey, Rye Him hyung told me that Ryi Mi phobia to dark. I think that why she faint.” Dae Hyun explain while facing to Jong Up. Jong Up just remain quite and look Rye Him car went away.

“I know.” He reply slowly. Dae Hyun look confuse.

“ You know? How?” Dae Hyun start to ask deeper.

“ Are you hungry?” Jong Up change topic.

“ Hungry? Yes I AM!! Oh yeah! I forgot to give her lunch bag. Its for you. She made it.” Dae Hyun give the lunch bag to Jong Up. Jong Up smile to him.

“ Let it together!” Jong Up said happily and take the bag.

‘Aren’t he worry a bit about Ryi Mi?’ Dae Hyun stare at Jong Up who walk away.

“Yah!! You want me to finish all this?” Jong Up shout.

‘No. he don’t worry at all..’ Dae Hyun let a sigh then he run to Jong Up.

 

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

 

hye guys!! another chapter is add here!!

 

a looooooooonnnng chapter!

is it? *-____-" *

 

as you can see Ryi Mi *which is you* have a phobia of dark.

Did she have any history about it? hmmm.. SECRET 

I hope you like this chapter!! and me too XP  

Please continue support and love this fanfics!!

ILYSM <3