BAP mission! part 2.

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

 “Ryi Mi, please on the air-cond. It’s freaking hot here!” Jong Up mumble slowly. He start to flip his hand to cold down the heat.

‘Uh? Why I feel like I need to switch on the air-cond?’ Ryi Mi wondered. Then she looks around her room.

“Nope, just my dumb mind. But it surely hot.” She reach the remote control and stare at the air-cond.

“Hi! I want to use you. Make sure you cold up my room okay? If you agree say beep!” Ryi Mi said while click on button. “BEEP!” The air-cond produces the sound. Ryi Mi giggle then she lay on her bed watch the ceiling.

‘Thank god! She heard my pray!’ Jong Up thought. Then he fix himself to sit more comfort.

“Jong Up, a report please.” Yong Guk said through the headphone.

“I have no problem now and Ryi Mi…” Jong Up pause and look at Ryi Mi.

“She have day dreaming.” Jong Up finish his word.

“Okay, make sure you report immediately if problem happen.”

“Yes sir.” Jong Up said and switch on his phone.

“What should I do? How about..” Jong Up smirks. Then he looks at his phone screen and pick up one number. Evil smirk appear on his face.

‘Well, Ryi Mi don’t have my number after all~’ He wondered.

‘Should I do it?.....NO~..’ Jong Up shook his head. Then he turn his head as he heard heavy sigh from outside.

“Why no one like me? My parent didn’t care about me..Jong Up hate me..”

‘Ryi Mi..i don’t hate you.’ Jong Up sigh.

“What should I do?....” Ryi Mi paused. Then she stand up.

“Maybe, I should watch the tv instead waste my time.” Ryi Mi mumbled.

‘O’oh!’ “This is Jong Up latest report! This is emergency! Ryi Mi want to go out from the room. Help is needed!” Jong Up say.

“Okay, we get it. I sent the new agent now.” Yong Guk reply.

“Him Chan. We need your help now. Ryi Mi is getting out from her room.”

“Order are receive.” Him Chan replies. Then he quickly went to Ryi Mi room with some food and drink that he prepared.

Ryi Mi walk lazily to her door and reach the knob. Suddenly, the door pushed from the outside without even she pull it. She raise her head and saw Him Chan appear with a smile.

“Huh? Him Chan oppa! What are you doing here?” Ryi Mi asks while show her blank face. Him Chan ignored her question and get in her room.

“Oppa! Who give you permission to enter my room?” Ryi Mi higher her voice. Him Chan placed the food and drink on the floor and look at her innocently.

“Come here!” Him Chan call her. Ryi Mi follows his order and sit in front of him.

“Oppa! When did you come? Why? Where are you from?” Ryi Mi asks him.

“One by one Ryi Mi~ Let eat first okay?” Him Chan take a piece of cookie to eat it but Ryi Mi stop him.

“Oppa! Answer me!” Ryi Mi take his cookie and stare at him.

“Ryi Mi, Oppa really hungry right now~” Him Chan pout.

‘Hahaha! Hyung pout! Okay! I should take his picture!’

“Camera, camera!” Jong Up check his phone.

“Hyung, why you said camera?” Zelo voices come from the earphone.

“Uh? Zelo, just do your job.” Jong Up mutters.

“Hyung, Rye Him hyung said he need another 30 minutes more.”

“Really? That was fast.”

“What you mean by fast? It has been 3 hours.”

“3 hour already?” Jong Up look at his watch. Then he look at outside. Him Chan keep Ryi Mi busy.

“Him Chan, Jong Up is here. Zelo said Rye Him need another 30 minutes more. And keep your hand off from her shoulder.” Jong Up talk to Him Chan by using the microphone while look at him through the hole.

Him Chan chuckle suddenly and make Ryi Mi stop eat and look at him.

“Oppa. Why are you laugh at?” She ask. Him Chan stop laugh and make a fake cough. He look at Ryi Mi and smirk.

“W-why are you smiling like that?” Ryi Mi stutters.

“Ryi Mi, I’m sorry.” He apologize.

“Hmm? For what?” She asks. Him Chan silent a while. Then he look at Ryi Mi.

“For this…” He pinch her cheek and make Ryi Mi scream pain.

“Yah! Let her go!” Jong Up said through the earphone. Him Chan just ignored it.

“OPHAA!” Ryi Mi shout.

“Yong Guk hyung, Him Chan hurt Ryi Mi. Make him stop now!” Jong Up said.

“We can’t Jong Up. Sorry.” Yong Guk reply after a few second.

“Oppa! Stop it!” Ryi Mi struggles. Him Chan releases her cheek and laugh.

“Sorry, I’m just kidding. Is it hurt?” Him Chan poke her cheek.

“No! Oppa, get out. I need to take a bath now.”

“No wonder it smells like pig here.” Him Chan pinch his nose. Ryi Mi stand up and walk to her cupboard.

“No! Hyung! I’m in the cupboard. Stop her!” Jong Up start to panic. Him Chan receive the order, quickly grab Ryi Mi hand. Ryi Mi turn her head and look at Him Chan.

“Oppa, the pig girl need to take a bath now. Can you let me go?”

“Er…” Him Chan keep silent. ‘What should I tell her?’

“Oppaa!” Ryi Mi higher her voice.

“Zelo! I need a help! Ryi Mi walk to my hide place. Him Chan try to postpone the time.”

“No worries hyung!.” Zelo reply while texting something on his phone. A few second later, Dae Hyun receive a text from Zelo.

“You got message Pororo~ You got message Pororo~” Dae Hyun read the message. He quickly call Ryi Mi.

“I’m get so dizzy! Dizzy! Oh!~” Ryi Mi phone ringing. Him Chan release Ryi Mi arm as her phone ringing. Ryi Mi quickly pick up her phone.

“Dae Hyun?” She move to her bed.

‘I’m safe.’ Jong Up felt relieve. He open the door and saw Him Chan smile to him. He give signal ‘wait’. Jong Up nod and get in back. Him Chan walk to Ryi Mi and cover Jong Up. Then after realize Ryi Mi don’t look at cupboard direction he give ‘okay’ signal to Jong Up. Jong Up sneak out slowly.

“Yes Dae Hyun?”

“Er…Hi Ryi Mi!” Dae Hyun reply.

“Hi? That all?” Ryi Mi chuckle. Then she heard a sound from cupboard. She quickly turn her head without Him Chan realize. She stop talking and freeze.

“ARGGGGHHHH!!!!!!! ERT!!!!!” Ryi Mi shouts and make Him Chan and Jong Up shock.

“Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!” Jong Up said while Ryi Mi take a broom that next to her. She quickly run toward Jong Up. Then she stop when she realize something.

“J-Jong Up?” She drop the broom and stare at Jong Up surprised. Jong Up freeze a while and sigh..

 

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#**##*#*#*#

Whaddup everyone!

My dear Subscriber and reader~

I'm sorry for really late update!

So please keep your knife away from me~

 

Come on, you wouldn't dare to kill this cute author right? *pout*

 

Right? Yay!! I love you! 

Kekekemato~

 

and you , you !

Thanks a lot for support my fanfics and loyal~

I love you a lot! ^o^

Please continue your support and love for my fanfics~

ILYSM~<3