School Time!

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

 “Jongupie~”

Jong Up turn his head to see the voice owner.

‘Erk, Dae Hyun!’ He quickly walks faster to school as he realized it was Dae Hyun call him with sweet face but evil aura.

“Yah! Come here you bastard!!” Dae Hyun start to chase Jong Up. Suddenly Jong Up stop, Dae Hyun take that as a chance and hug his shoulder from the back. Jong Up can’t balance himself after being push from the back and he fall with Dae Hyun.

“Argh!!!” All of them shouted except Dae Hyun who is laugh uncontrollable. Then he stop when he heard a girl voice who is shout with them along. Then he realize Jong Up using his arm to stop they fall on a girl.

“Ryi Mi?” Dae Hyun shocked.

“Hey, are you okay?” Jong Up asked. Then he raised his body and make Dae Hyun fall down.

“I-er-no-er-yes..Yes.  I’m okay.” Ryi Mi answer stutterly without realize she actually blushing. Jong Up smiled and pat her hair. Then he turn his head and give a dead look to Dae Hyun.

“What? Hey, it’s your fault anyway.” Dae Hyun stand up while pat his track. When he realize, Jong Up help Ryi Mi to stand up, he quickly went to Ryi Mi to help him to. But, Jong Up push him away.

“Fine, I’m sorry.” Dae Hyun give up.

“Sorry is just not enough. Ryi Mi could get hurt if I didn’t block it, and if that happen I wouldn’t let you go.” Jong Up said firmly.

“Err…I’m just fine anyway. Haha don’t worry too much.” Ryi Mi try to calm the situation. She heard sigh from Jong Up.

“Dumb.”

“Hey Ryi Mi, I’m sorry.” Dae Hyun grab her hand and hold it.

“Haha, its okay.” Ryi Mi chuckled a bit. Then suddenly Jong Up grab her hand from Dae Hyun, and pull her away from Dae Hyun.

“Come on. Don’t tell me you’re jealous?” Dae Hyun smirk.

“Jealous? No! I just save her from your badluck.” Jong Up didn’t let go Ryi Mi hand and just head to school with her.

‘Ha? What happened?’ Ryi Mi still in the state of blank mode. What a dumb girl.

“Er, Jong Up! Can’t you slow down? I can’t walk to fast.” Ryi Mi said. Jong Up stop and look at Ryi Mi who is like in a lot of pain.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot about that. Are you alright?”

“Aww~ you worried about me.” Ryi Mi teased.

“Of coursed I’m- er-*cough* Pffth, absolutely no. I-er- just don’t want being scolded by your friend. Huh!” Jong Up try to make cough while turn his face which start turn to red.

“Erm, Jong Up.”

“What?” Jong Up turn his face and Cupp! Ryi Mi kiss her cheek.

“Thanks for worried about me.” Ryi Mi hold his hand firmly and give a smile.

“I’m not- hmm…your welcome.”

“Jong Up, can I ask you question?” Ryi Mi keep hold his hand while head to school. Jong Up just let her do it.

“You love exercise?”

“Yes”

“You really love dancing?”

“Yes.”

“More than singing?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like my cooking?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like my acting?”

“Yes.”

“Do you like me?”

“Yes.” Jong Up stopped and he wide his eyes. Ryi Mi already laugh at him.

“Yah!”

“Just joking.” Ryi Mi chuckle for Jong Up reaction.

‘Whose dumb now?’ Ryi Mi mumbled.

‘I’m so dumb!’ Jong Up thought himself. Regret.

“Since when you become so tricky?” Jong Up ask.

“Since Gi Eun put a lot of trap to me.”

‘Gi Eun…Dae Hyun? Gosh? Why suddenly I feel Dae Hyun suit with that girl?’ Jong Up scratch his unitchy head.

 

 

Meanwhile>>>>>

“Duh, why he mad at me? I’m the one who should mad at him. I hope one day, Jong Up will become so dumb.” Dae Hyun kick a stone on the road.

Ting! It hit the wall.

“GOAL!!!!” Dae Hyun shout while turn his body around and stop while facing a girl that he knew.

“Childish!” She said while fold her arm.

“So what? Not your business.” He back to cold mood.

“Erm… Let me guess. Jong Up just ruining your mood?”

Dae Hyun rolled his eyes and ignored her.

“So its true.” She walk with him side by side.

“What do you want Gi Eun? And why are you wearing school uniform? With a bag…?? Wait, don’t tell me you’re going to same school with us?”

“Erm, I’m going to same school with you guys. There I tell you! Haha!” Gi Eun smirk.

“Why?”

“Well, I have a good qualification to go anywhere school that I want to. Oh, don’t worry, I just go to this school for some extra class in my holiday.

“Cocky!”

“Jealous!”

“Dumb!”

“Hah! You girlish boy!”

“What?! You Hulk Women!”

“Hulk Women?? Yah!!”

‘I wonder why are we fight?’ Dae Hyun mumbled alone.

“Annoying.”

“Wait, why are we quarrel?”

“Because I’m bored.” Gi Eun answers straightly.

“Hah?? Seriously?” Dae Hyun warp his face with his palm and scratch his head.

‘She’s more crazy than Ryi Mi.’ Dae Hyun thought

“Yeah.” Gi Eun answer while take out her Ipad and study while walking. Dae Hyun put both of his hand in the pocket and take a closer look at what Gi Eun doing with her Ipad.

“Gi Eun, did you ever skip school once?”

“Yes, only when I get sick.”

“How about just for fun?”

“Never.” She shook her head. Dae Hyun stops and grab Gi Eu arm.

“What?”

“How about we do it today?” Dae Hyun smirks.

 

 

*#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#**#**##*#**#*#*#*#*#*#*#
Stop it~ Ulalala
Hye guys! And my lovely sweet + loyal subscriber.

Sorry for very very late updating. 

I forgot my password. * i'm so stupid*

Just don't mad okay. 

So, firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR~ *Fireworks and dance*
Uwaaa! I'm 18 years old this years. *but technically i'm just 17 years 3 month*

Lalalalala~
Second, BAP! Congrate for winning best new artist award at Melon. First mission is complete!

*Zelo cry at that day! My baby cry~* 
Third, oh my sweety subscriber, in the shining moon at the sky~ *i'm not shakespear.*
For showing, that i'm really sorry for my mistake.
*with your comment* tell me what picture you want? I will post it on next chapter. All of it!

fourth, in my country they start going to school today, well i feel a bit weird when i realize i didn't go to school anymore *too weird* well, goodbye school life for *1234.... 12 years old* Yes! 12 years old *Crying*

Durrr~ fine, i'll stop my babling now haha!
Please continue your love and support for my fanfics~
ILYSM <3