Oppa!

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

“Rye Him!” He shouts from outside house.

“Oppa! Calm down. Just come in… no need to shout.” Ryi Mi tries to calm him. Then someone open the door. Both of them look at Rye Him.

“Hey, when did you come back?” Rye Him greets friendly.

“What did I text you to tell Ryi Mi?” He fold his arm while stomp his foot. He shows his fake smiles while raise his eyebrow.

“Owh, yeah your graduation…haha…I err forget…haha” Rye Him chuckle awkwardly. Then he ran into the house.

“Come here, you idiot friend!” He quickly chases Rye Him.

“Oppa! Stop it!” Ryi Mi quickly gets in the house to stop them.

Then the house starts to mess. Ryi Mi turns mad and shouts.

“RYE HIM OPPA, HIM CHAN OPPA!!!! STOP IT!!” she shouts. Him Chan and Rye Him freeze after hear her shout.

“Please don’t act so childish okay~” She back to her innocent tone.

“Ryi Mi! Thank God you save me.” Rye Him said.

“Him Chan oppa~ you can continue your punishment to Rye Him oppa when both of you are outside from this house okay!” Ryi Mi sent a wink to Him Chan. Him Chan smile and show okay signal. Then he gives a dead look to Rye Him. Then they all seat and start to eat.

“So Oppa, got any offer job recently?” Ryi Mi asks Him Chan.

“Well, some company offers me to join a boy group to become idol.” Him Chan say while eating the salad.

“Whoa, that is great! When are you going to start?” Rye Him asks.

“Next week probably. In TS Entertainment.” Him Chan explain. Ryi Mi coughs a while.

‘TS Entertainment? That is the place where Jong Up and Dae Hyun went training.’ Ryi Mi though for a while.

“Is there anything come to your mind Ryi Mi?” Him Chan ask while look at her.

“Err…nothing. I’m just shock.” Ryi Mi replies slowly.

“Shock? Why?” Him Chan start to ask.

“Her crush had been train there too.” Rye Him explains. Ryi Mi starts to blush.

‘Did you need to tell that?’ Ryi Mi mumbles.

“Crush? Hoho! You grown up now, Ryi Mi!” Him Chan pats her head gently. Ryi Mi just remains quiet. She’s too shy to talk in this moment.

“So Ryi Mi, what is your crush name?” Him Chan asks while smiling.

“Jong Up.” Ryi Mi answers quickly. In her head, she got idea how to become closer with Jong Up.

“Jong Up? Hmm… I never heard that name before.” Him Chan reply then continues his eating job.

“You will hear it soon.” Rye Him replies. Him Chan chuckle a bit. Ryi Mi just smiles, knowing her plan 100% will work out.

 

 

“Mom, Dad! Can you came to my school? We got theater and I play the main actress role.” Ryi Mi said proudly to her parent when eating breakfast.

“I’m busy with work dear.” Mr. So reply while typing in his laptop.

“Aww~ come on Dad! Just one hour!” Ryi Mi begging.

“I try if I’m not busy okay~” Mr. So reply simply while his eyes keep focusing on his laptop.

“Mom?” Ryi Mi look at her mom.

“When the theater?” Mrs. So ask. Ryi Mi smile brightly. There still a hope for her.

“Next week on Monday, 9.00 am.” Ryi Mi reply excitedly. Mrs. So take out his I-pad and checking on something.

“Sorry sweetheart, I got meeting with my client on that time.” She answer. Ryi Mi smile quickly disappear. Her hope is broken into pieces. Her eyes start to watery. She quickly take her bag and out to school without touch her food.

“Will you guys please, didn’t broke her hope and heart at least once everyday?” Rye Him turns mad. His parents shock of his reaction. He never gets this mad before. Rye Him quickly chase her sister.

“Did we broke Ryi Mi heart every day?” Mrs. So ask. Then they sigh of disappointed.

“This is all your fault. You always busy with your job.” Mrs. So start to blame her husband.

“Me? It’s you. You are their mother. You should care about her more. Always with your client my 24 hours.” Mr. So attack her back.

“You’re their dad! At least, I had my spend time with my kids. How about you?” Mrs. So voice start getting higher.

“I need to work harder for the sake of my kids. Why are you blaming me for that?!” Mr. So shout madly.

“CAN’T YOU GUYS SHUT UP?!!!” Rye Him shout from the door. Both of them look at him.

“Rye Him, stay out of this. This is adult business.” Mr. So give a warn.

“Adult? Hah! How could you easily call yourself as an adult when you act like childish. Quarrel about your responsible. Adult business? Hah! Give me a break! You guys the one who always make Ryi Mi cry. She always said, she like an orphan even though she had a parent. Every day, I mean every time, she hide her sad face and show a happy face. What is that suppose to mean? Are you a great parent? Work harder for your children sake? Mom, Dad. Please! Money is not everything. Love is everything. Love is what I and Ryi Mi wanted from you. Just think about it. I’m sorry if I being rude to you. But Ryi Mi is my sister. I can’t bear to look her like that every day.” Rye Him stop talking. He quickly walk to his room and left his parent alone in downstairs. Both of them quiet without a word.

Now they know, Rye Him really care about Ryi Mi.  He know a lot about her while they… just know she’s a girl.

 

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Hello my lovey dovey loyal cute reader and suscribers <3

you guys know? i smiling crazily everytime i open my account i see new alert write new subscriber and coment.

Just want to say

THANK YOU SO MUCH

OMG i'm soo happy 26 subscriber? like a miracle you know!! WARGH!!!>o<

Okay *crazy mood off*

I'm sorry about this bored chapter *i think* -_-"

whatever it is

Please continue support and love my story!!

ILYSM<3 

p/s : i'm soo happy so i give a lot alot of BAP gif

omg *nosebleed*

Everyone its just a game. Zelo is real namja!!

don't believe me?

 

LOL

here another some

 

okay, that all~ wanna more? wait another updation kekekekemato <3