Let Play a game!

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

 

 

 

“ Dae Hyun, did you find yet another 1 member?” Jong Up ask while play with his ball. His eyes keep focusing to the ball.

“Already settle about that.” Dae Hyun kick Jong Up ball from his leg and “goal!!!” Dae Hyun shout.

“You just idiot like Ryi Mi.” Jong Up mumble alone. He look at Dae Hyun who is running to ball.

“I heard that!” Dae Hyun shout.

“Good.. I don’t have to repeat that..” He roll eye and walk to the bench to take a seat..(and lay down)

“What a good day~” he closed his eyes.

“OPPA!!” Ryi Mi shout. Jong Up shock and he wake up, he accidently hit Ryi Mi head which is above him.

“Ouch!” Both of them shout and rub their forehead. Jong Up look the person in front of him.

“Yah!! Idiot!!” he shout madly. Ryi Mi take a step backward.

“Oppa mianhei.” Ryi Mi bow while touch her forehead.

“Why are you shouting like that?!! And why are you here…ouch!!” Jong Up touch his forehead.

“ Oppa are you okay?” Ryi Mi try to touch Jong Up forehead but he push it away.

“Stop call me Oppa! You dumb! Why you here?!” Jong Up glared at her. Then Dae Hyun came, Ryi Mi fix her hair and close her forehead using her hair.

“Jong Up, Ryi Mi what happen?” Dae Hyun look at both of them.

“ I accidently shock Oppa…er..i mean Jong Up. And he get hurt on his forehead.” Ryi Mi explain. Then Dae Hyun laugh. Ryi Mi look at Dae Hyun. Jong Up just look other way.

“Well, he deserve it for call me idiot earlier.” Dae Hyun smirk.

“Owh.. before I forgot. Here some cookies. It same as the morning. Did you eat it?” Ryi Mi look at Jong Up, hoping he would eat it.

“ yes he eat but he spilt it. He say the cookies not taste good.” Dae Hyun look at Jong Up. ‘Deal is a deal’ Dae Hyun mumble.

“Not taste good? Take this one. Maybe this one is better caused I heat it up.”

“Thanks Ryi Mi.” Dae Hyun smile then he realize Jong Up smile hidely.

“hey! The games about to start now!” Rye Him shout. All of them look at the place where the voice came.

“huh! Now I know why you here.” Jong Up say and look at  Ryi Mi. She giggle happily as Jong Up not mad to her anymore.

“Oppa!! Hwaiting!!” Ryi Mi shout.

“Stop call me Oppa!!” Jong Up glared at Ryi MI. Dae Hyun chuckle and stop when Jong Up look sharply to him.

“Okay.. I love you Jong Up!” Ryi giggle.

“Idiot” Jong Up roll eyes and focus to the game.

The game start. Jong Up play well in the game. Their team win 4:2.

“ Uh? Where Ryi Mi?” Dae Hyun look around, Rye Him did the same but Jong Up ignored it. Pretend like she doesn’t exist at all. He walk to the bench and sit on it.

“Jong Up oppa!” Ryi Mi startled him. Suprisingly, Jong Up didn’t shock this time.

“What you want dumb?” Jong Up say lazily without look at her.

“ I bought this for you. Congratulation for win the game. Your awesome!” Ryi Mi praise and give soda drink to him. Jong  Up look at her and take the soda.

‘’ I know I’m awesome.” Jong Up said coldly. He open the bottle and drink it.

“Jong Up oppa, don’t forget to eat my cookies okay!” She pout.

“Gosh, get away from my sight, you crazy.” Jong Up stand up and walk to Dae Hyun.

‘I’m crazy, crazy of you.’ Ryi Mi mumbled in her mind. She smile and walk quickly to Jong Up. She so happy because she can talk to Jong Up, eventhough he act coldly to her.

‘What a bothersome~’ Jong Up sigh.

“There you are.. Where you go just now?” Rye Him pat his sister head.

“I go buy some drink just now. For Jong Up.” Ryi Mi quickly fix her hair before her brother notice her red forehead.

“Jong Up only? Not fair!” Dae Hyun protest. Ryi Mi chuckle a bit.

“Here you go.” Ryi Mi take out a plastic that contain 6 mineral water.

“Good girl~” Dae Hyun pat Ryi Mi head gently. Ryi Mi smile and quickly fix her hair.

“Wowowowo! Wait for a sec!” Rye Him look in the plastic then Jong Up. Everyone look at him weirdly.

“Why Jong Up get soda and we just got mineral?” Rye Him protest. Ryi Mi chuckle a bit. Then he whisper to her  brother.

“He kinda special.” Rye Him shook his head and pinch her sister chubby cheek.

“OOUCHH!! Oppa!!” Ryi Mi scream pain.

“Naughty little girl.” Rye Him said and make everyone except four of them confuse. Ryi Mi just smile show her white teeth.

Jong Up stare Ryi Mi a bit. He notice that Ryi Mi keep fixing her hair close her forehead.

‘Doesn’t it hurt hit with me earlier? Even though I feel like dying just now.’ Jong Up drink his water. “Dumb.” He mumble alone.

 

*#*#*#*#*#*#*##*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

hye my super lovely dovey subscriber!!

i want to say thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!  *should i stop now? not yet!* thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you! thank you!x infinite... so much for love my crazy story!!!

i'm super happy today!! i'll make sure to put unexpected scene!! mwahahahaha>.<

hihi.. please continue support and love my story!! don't forget to comment! 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! (ILYSM)