Jelly Jong Up

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

Today, Dae Hyun went to TS practice room with mask on his face.

“Dae Hyun, why are you wear that mask?” Jong Up asks suddenly. Dae Hyun look at him.

“I’m not feeling well~” He said slowly. Then Yong Jae came.

“Hyung! Why you wear mask? I know it look good on you but you really should wear it now in this vocal class?” He asks. Both of them look at Yong Jae.

“Dae Hyun Hyung! I want....Owh…you wear a mask today~” Zelo came with a plastic bag full of ice cream.

“Zelo! Where is my ice-cream?” Him Chan asks. Zelo smile and give Him Chan strawberry ice-cream. Him Chan take it while create a smile and he stop smile when he realize Dae Hyun wear a mask.

“Uh? Dae Hyun wears a mask? Why?” He asks while eat his ice-cream.

“Hey! I want ice cream too!” Jong Up approach Zelo. Zelo raise the plastic higher.

“Let fight first!” Zelo said while smirk.

“Fight? What fight? Can I join?” Yong Guk came.

“Err… I surrender~” Jong Up said. Yong Guk turn his face to Zelo.

“Errr…. Me too…Jong Up hyung, here is your ice cream.” Zelo give Jong Up blueberry ice cream. Jong Up smile and take it. Yong Guk give unsatisfied look than it turn to weird look when he realize Dae Hyun wear a mask.

“Dae Hyun. Why are you wear a mask?” He asks. Then everyone look at him. Zelo walk to him and give his vanilla ice cream. Dae Hyun reject it because he didn’t want o take out his mask. They look to Dae Hyun and look at each other. They start to smile evilly.

 

“ANDWAE!! HYUNG!! YAH!! LET ME GO!!” Dae Hyun struggle. All of them hold him tightly except Yong Guk who is smirk to him.

“Open it quickly hyung!!” Jong Up shouts.

“Hurry up!” Yong Jae scream. Dae Hyun is pretty strong than he thought.

“Hyung! I can’t hold any longer!” Zelo shout. He try his best to hold Dae Hyun head tightly.

“Yah! What are you waiting for!!” Him Chan shout unsatisfied.

“OKAY! HERE IT IS!” Yong Guk smirk evilly like he win the game with his enemy.

“Hyung! Andwae! Please don’t do it! Yong Jae!” Dae Hyun shouts. Yong Guk already put his hand to Dae Hyun mask.

“Sorry hyung~~” Yong Jae said. Then Yong Guk take out Dae Hyun mask.

“Behind the mask is……..TADAH!!” Yong Guk said while take off the mask.

“Eh?” Everyone sound surprise. Then they all burst of laugh.

“HAHAHA, Hyung! You look so funny! Your cheek was like hahahahahahahahaha!” Zelo laugh. He can’t continue his word when he see Dae Hyun really red cheek.

“Tomato face!” Yong Jae said. Then Zelo came to him.

“Don’t dare to say anything about my tomato!” Zelo warn him. Then he burst of chuckle.

“But he really look like a tomato~” He continue.

“Happy now?” He protest. Jong Up came to him.

“What happen to your cheek?” He ask while hold his laugh.

“It’s nothing.” Dae Hyun answer. Jong Up think a while. ‘Now I remember. Ryi Mi cheek was red too.’ Jong Up thought. Then he try to poke Dae Hyun cheek.

“OUCH!!! Yah! What is that for?” Dae Hyun turns mad.

“Did anything happen between you and Ryi Mi?” Jong Up asks and make Dae Hyun a bit shock.

“Err…Why?” Dae Hyun asks him back. ‘Did he know about it?’Dae Hyun wondered.

“Ryi Mi had same situation just like you. Red and pain cheeks.” Jong Up explains.

“Actually, i-I pinch her cheek.” Dae Hyun answer stutter.

“Haha is that so? So what it mean with your cheek?” Jong Up chuckles.

‘How dare you!’ Jong Up mumbles in his heart.

“She pinch my cheek back. We fight pinch cheek.” Dae Hyun explain. Everyone listen to him carefully.

“Owh, Haha! Pinch cheek fight? How childish~” Jong Up smile.

‘WTF #$%$@#$???!!!!??!?!? You touch her cheek? And she touch YOURS!!!’ Jong Up try to look calm in front of them.

“You’re not mad right?” Dae Hyun asks and makes everyone look at Jong Up.

“Mad? Pffth..Not at all!” He smile fake.

“You’re not jealous at all?” Yong Jae asks out of sudden.

“Nope!” He replied.

‘Jealous?!! Yeah! I’m jealous to hell you know!!’ He thought alone.

“Come on! It’s stage class now.” Jong Up said. He quickly wakes up and walk to the class. Zelo quickly follow him.

“Hyung! I know you’re jealous.” Zelo whispers to him. Jong Up shocks then look to Zelo.

“Don’t worry. I wouldn’t tell anyone.” Zelo raise his palm and act like he swears.

“Good boy~” Jong Up smile and walk to the class.

“Hyung, since when you start to like her?” Zelo asks slowly during the stage class.

“It’s a secret.” Jong Up reply.

“Aww~ Come On Hyung!!” Zelo said a bit louder.

“Zelo, is there anything you would like to share with us?” Mr.Song asks.

“E-er..Yes sir!” Zelo quickly stand up and walk on the stage. Jong Up give dead glare to him while Zelo just smile.

“I want to announce that …”

‘Don’t say it!’ Jong Up shook his head.

“Jong Up..” Zelo point to Jong Up

‘oh god! I shouldn’t trust him.’ Jong Up put his palm into his face.

“Are my bestfriend!~” Zelo said and chuckle. Everyone was like “HHUUuuhhh…is that what you want to tell?”

“Yes! I’m his bestfriend!” Jong Up stands up and clap his hand with a happy face. Everyone was like what-wrong-with-him? Zelo just smile when he look at Jong Up reaction. Then he back to his place.

“Happy now?” Jong Up whispers to Zelo. Zelo look at him with smile and nod quickly.

*#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#**#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#

HYE GUYS!!

BIRTHDAY GIRL IS HERE!! MEOW!!

Yay! i'm turning to 17 today..-(i'm getting old)

. About the chapter.. i'm sorry if i was to overacting.

Please know that i already make the storyboard to make sure this story not  getting weird~

Thank you for being loyal to me and my fanfics~ 

That was the biggest gift that i ever get.

Thank you soo much.

and for the quiz..

a lot of you sent me the answer (thank you for the great respond)

Here the answer for the quiz~

1. A girl who love spicy food

2.False

3. Yoseob B2ST

4. He fail

5. Dae Hyun is cuter than Jong Up

 

Well, that the answer~

Your comment make me HOHOHO

*laugh like a crazy person* 

I'm soo happy! Thank You again~

keep comment okay!

Please continue your support and love for my fanfics~

ILYSM~<3

 

 

p/s: anyone can make cute poster to my story?