Yay or Nah?

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

"""A BIG APPLAUSE TO OUR TALENTED ACTOR FOR THEIR GREAT PERFORMANCE!" The Mc announced as the performance. Dae Hyun held his chuckle for both Jongup and Ryi Mi. The kiss scene that Ryi Mi was waiting for turn a mess for her. Right now, a huge smile from Jong Up and a frown face showed by Ryi Mi add up the funny moment for both of them. Luckly the audience didn't realise when the kiss scene appear, unknowingly Jong Up put cellophane tape on Ryi Mi mouth before kiss her. He manage to save himself and the scene. How tricky. 

 

"Good Job dude. I see what you did there." Dae Hyun approach him with a grinned smile,

"Well, god give me good brain. I use it well. Thanks God." He held out breath and chuckle a bit. Both of them stop laugh as Ryi Mi come with not-so-good expression. She walk and stand in front of Jong Up.

"You! asghedihwqudcjqeirhuriqwrqcfwerhvweuthiwth!!! But still I love You." She said and walk away leaving Jong Up and Daehyun with HAH??

"What did she say?" Jong Up ask Daehyun with confusing mind state

"i just heard 'but i still love you. I guess she fine with it." Dae Hyun just guess it and silent.


She climb up the stairs that lean her to the rooftop. Wishing she could calm a bit but failed. so she go down back and get out from the school. She call Dae Hyun with a reason.

"Ssup Ryi Mi!"

"Hai daehyun. Can i ask for your help?"

"Help?

A. Jong Up

B. Food

C. My Charming

D. Food"

 

"E. None of it. hahaha"

"I wish you would say B or D"

"Both of it are the same Daehyun!"

"I know. Geez. What you want me to help?"

"Can i have Zelo numbers?"

"..........."

"Hello?"

"Zelo? Why? How? What? Where? When? Zelo? HUHHHH???! How about Jong Up? Are you cheating Ryi Mi? What zelo have? Why didnt you choose me? Is it because zelo taller and younger? and jong up shorter and older? why why why why? im strong too. about food, i will lead to winning. Ryi MI! Say something! TUT TUT TUT eh? Hello?" EH? She cut the call? Eh? or i was the one?  Dae Hyun look at the phone. BATTERY 1% WHATTTTT?!?!?! MOMMMM!!! HOUSE! CHARGER!!! He quickly run to save his dying phone. 

"Dont die baby. I need you. I love you!" His eye start to tear up. He hold tight his phone.

 

"TUT TUT TUT.. what the? what wrong with this guy? Babling all of sudden and cut the call. Neh." She keep her phone and just walk to her secret place again and hoping zelo is there again. 

 

While walking, she stop at coffee shop. "One cup of ice Caramel Machiato with low fat cream and add chocolate syrup."

"would you like whipped cream on your drinks?" The cute cashier boy ask with a smile. How charming.

"Yes! A lot!" She smile excitedly while held the money to him.

"Okay, orders up. please wait for a sec." He take it and say politely. She nod and walk to the table near the window that view street scene. She don't even realize her drinks already arrived. 

"How long you going to stare like that Noona?" Someone ask shock Ryi Mi. She turn her face away from the window and look toward the voice direction.

"ZELO!! How long you've been there?" she surprise for his existence as she actually was looking for him.

"About 36 minutes already." He look at his watch and smile. Ryi Mi widened her eyes and blank.

"Just kidding noona. Only 5 minutes. I swear!" Zelo laugh see Ryi Mi reaction. Her face turn reddish. Her finger quickly reach zelo cheek and pinch it.(A/N: I wish i can do that too in real life <3)

"Ah! Its hurt Noona!! OUCH OUWCHH!!" She let him go and burst to laugh as she see zelo cheek like wearing a thick pink blusher.

"Your face really sensitive."

"Its not my face, its your iron finger though."

"Humph! By the way, actually i'm looking for you. I need your advice for my crucial moment of choice."

"Hum? What choice?"

"Its... i got an offer to study for International Theater Acting. I've been waiting for the opportunity for long time. It my passion. "

"WOW! Its a great news noona. So what the problem then?" Zelo excitement decreasing as he hear Ryi Mi held a big sigh.

"Its in France and the period was 5 years."

"That long? That far? How about Jong Up hyung then?" 

"..." Ryi Mi just remain quite and stare at outside through the window. Her drinks start to melt slowly. Zelo look down thinking about Ryi Mi problem. He understand her situation.

'We just started. He just start turn out nice to me. We just start...'

"Did you accept the offer yet?"

"Not yet. Still think about it."

"How long they give you to think?"

"A Week."

"WHAT? when you will go?"

"Next month." A silence fill the atmosphere. Zelo start to blank. He just to young with lack of experience. He don't know what to advice her.