A date? I think so..

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

 

“I want my old parent back!” Ryi Mi ran while crying.

“Ryi Mi!” Rye Him voice is shouts. She quickly hide herself while hold her cry. After realize her brother not there, she out from her place and walk slowly while wipe her watery eyes.

“Ryi Mi?” Ryi Mi turn around. Jong Up! She quickly wipe her face.

“Are you okay?” He ask.

“Oppa~ Can I walk with you to school?” Ryi Mi change the topic. She try to sound cheerful.

“Duh, stop calling me oppa, idiot! Your eyes are red. Are you crying?” Jong Up lower his body while look at Ryi Mi face.

“Cry? No! The weather is hot.” Ryi Mi flap her hand and pretend she was hot. Her eyes start to watery again. Jong Up sigh then grab Ryi Mi hand.

“Let go!”He pull Ryi Mi to follow him.

“Wait! The school way is there!” Ryi Mi show the opposite direction.

“Who say we’re going to school?” Jong Up smirk and make Ryi Mi confuse.

“Not to school? Wait!” Ryi Mi stop.

“What?” Jong Up make an annoy look.

“I-i never skip school without a reason before.” Ryi Mi explains. Jong Up smile.

“So, let do it today.” He chuckle slowly for Ryi Mi panick reaction.

‘I never thought she can be this cute.’ Jong Up thought. He smiles while walking to his place.

‘W-Where is he going to bring me? Owh, teacher going to think why I’m not came to school. Then, he going to call Rye Him and ask. Oppa is surely going to kill me if he find out. Teacher going to look at me as bad student.’ Ryi Mi thought a long time while follow Jong Up.

“Take your cloth off.” Jong Up give order. Ryi Mi shock and quickly cover her body with her hand.

“J-jong u-up. I do like you. But I don’t ready enough to…” Ryi Mi answer but being cut by Jong Up.

“What the hell you thinking about dumb? I’m ask you to change your cloth and wear this.” Jong Up said coldly while held a T-shirt and a Jeans. Ryi Mi start to blush when she realize they actually at Shopping centre.

“Owh…haha…okay” She quickly take the cloth and get into dress room. She punch her head several times. She felt really embarrassed act like that in front of Jong Up.

‘Haha… How can you think that far?’ Jong Up chuckle as Ryi Mi in dressing room. He quickly stop when Ryi Mi came out with her red face. He want to laugh but he try to hold and keep act cold.

“Hmm… it suit for you. Okay, we take this.” Jong Up tell the salesgirl. Ryi Mi went back into dressing room to change back.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Jong Up stop her.

“Change back.” Ryi Mi answer.

“No need to do that. Just wear it all day.” Jong Up tell her.

“Hah? Why?” Ryi Mi shock of Jong Up answer.

“We’re not going to school. Remember?” Jong Up remind her.

“Owh, so where are we going?” Ryi Mi ask excitedly.

“Somewhere.” Jong Up reply. Ryi Mi take out her wallet to pay but Jong Up pay it first.

“Here.” Ryi Mi held her money to Jong Up for repay his money.

“My treat.” Jong Up answer short. Ryi Mi surprise a bit. Then Jong Up changes his cloth. They start to walk. It’s crowded of people. Jong Up hold Ryi Mi hand tightly to make sure she’s not missing.

‘Haha~ we’re like having a date now.’ Ryi Mi thought. She forgets about her parent already and enjoy the day. She not feel regretted for skipping school with Jong Up today.

“Hungry?” Jong Up asks suddenly.

“No.” Ryi Mi lie to him. Actually she really hungry because she not eating breakfast.

“Hah? Really?” He asks. Ryi Mi feels happy because Jong Up concern about her and act differently like he use to.

“Yup!” Ryi Mi answers, suddenly her stomach cry for food. Jong Up burst of laugh then pull her to nearest food stall. They take a sit in two person place.

“Ahjumma! Two bowls of noodles, two glass of orange please.”Jong Up shouts. The woman who is about late 40’s nods her head.

“I never know this place is exists.” Ryi Mi looks around. Jong Up just smile.

“I use to eat with Dae Hyun after practice right here.” Jong Up reply. He not acts cold like he use to. He looks like a gentle and nice guy.

“Really?” Ryi Mi feel happy because Jong Up bring her to his usual place.

“Yup. The food is awesome.” Jong Up reply. Then his phone start to ringing, signal for incoming message.

Jong Up check the message. It’s from Dae Hyun. He smile evily.

KekeDH:

Yah! Where are you? Don’t tell me you skip school again! We got science project to catch! Hhhaaii… its already late. And of of course you wouldn’t come. Right? Maybe you sick for today~ I think. Oh My, I’m so dead. You know what? Ryi Mi didn’t come either. Haha it’s like you guys plan for a date today. Ops! Don’t kill me! Kekeke Bye!

 

Jong Up chuckle for Dae Hyun text.

‘We’re really having a date now.’ He mumble alone. Then his hand type something and he push sent button.

 

Jong Up:

I’m not sick at all. Just lazy. Good luck with science project ALONE~

Haha! Bye.

 

“I’m swear, I wouldn’t reply his next message!” Jong Up said and laugh a bit. A few second later, his phone ringing.

 

KekeDH:

You what? You !@#$%^&*()_)(*&^%$#@@#$%^&*((*&^%$.

I’m gonna kill you for that. You left me alone to do the science project just because YOU LAZY?!

You are so dead. Stupid Jong Up. You gonna pay for it! I HATE YOU!!!

 

Jong Up burst of laugh. Ryi Mi look at him, confuse.

‘What is he laughing at? What so funny?’ She thought alone.

‘Should I ask him? Neh…he will call me busybody. I don’t want to ruin this situation. But I’m really curious!’ Ryi Mi keep staring at Jong Up. Then a woman came with two bowl of noodle.Then another woman came with their drink. They greet her and say thanks.

“You really cute couple.” She says while smiling. Ryi Mi shock with the sentence. She don’t want Jong Up to change she wanted to correct the phrase.

“Ahjumma. We’re…” She said but being cut by Jong Up.

“Thanks ahjumma.” Jong Up reply politely while nod his head. Then the women smile and walk away.

“Err… Jong Up.” Ryi Mi want to ask.

“Yes.” Jong Up shows his innocent face. CUTE!

“Enjoy your food!” Ryi Mi answers while smiling. She forget about it because didn’t want to ruin the mood. Both of them enjoy the food. It not so spicy, but Ryi Mi eyes start to watery. She felt so happy. Never felt this happy before. She wish the time would go slowly so she can enjoy every second with him.

“Is it spicy? Drink the water then.” Jong Up held her drink. Ryi Mi wipe her eyes and drink the water. Then she continues her eating.

“To bad you can’t eat so spicy. I like a girl who love spicy.” Jong Up says while continue eating. Ryi Mi eyes widen. She love spicy. She quickly finish the noodle.

“Ahjumma! One bowl of spiciest noodle please!” Ryi Mi shout. Jong Up shock for a while.

“Yah! Are you nuts?” Jong Up whisper to her. Ryi Mi just smile. A few second later, the woman came with Ryi Mi order.

“Can you handle the food?” She ask.

“Don’t worry ahjumma. I’m good at eating this kind of stuff.” Ryi Mi answer proudly. Then she start to eat. No respond. She just eat like nothing happen. Jong Up start to curious about the food.

“Let me try.” He taste a bit then he spilt it out.

“Yah! Are you nuts? It’s really spicy!” Jong Up shout. Ryi Mi just smile and continue eat it. Jong Up look at her amaze. He keep drink his water to rid out the spicy. Then Ryi Mi finish her noodle. She keep breath in and breath out while her eyes close. Her face already turns to red. Jong Up start to worry.

“Hey, are you okay?” Jong Up ask. Ryi Mi open her eyes and drink her water slowly. Then she back to normal.

“Jong Up, do you like me now?” She ask excitedly. Jong Up burst of laugh.

‘How can she be so cute?’ He mutters alone. Then he quickly stand up without answering Ryi Mi question. He left the money on table and left the food stall. Ryi Mi quickly follow him. Suddenly someone push Ryi Mi and make her loss balance. Jong Up manage to catch her from fall down. He shook his head and hold Ryi Mi hand again while walking. Ryi Mi shock of Jong Up reaction. She blank for a while.

Then, they enter a building.

“Where are we?” Ryi Mi ask.

 

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Dum! Dum!

Hye guys!

i can see you keep smiling. Haha you ert are'nt you? kekekemato

So hows the 'date'? Fun?

i want to reply some interesting comment from you guys.

Tashey : is it true BAP gonna finish their promoting this week? And they start their new album?O.O poor them.. they totally tired.

But that was fast! seriously! They just awesome, charming, cute, hot and fast. too perfect! WOW!! i'm not regreting pick they as my top idol! haha! hope you guys feel the same. Hwaiting Bap!! ^o^ <3

 

whatever it is, 

please continue your love and support for my story! okay

ILYSM<3

*another Him Chan best quotes* he really sweet.

but ...T.T

how dare you do that to my zelo!! ><

Lol they just cute~