LALALALA~

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

“Jong Up?” Ryi Mi and Jong Up turn their head to the voice owner.

“Shin Mi.” Jong Up reply. He creates a smile to a girl who calls him. Shin Mi smile and quickly hug Jong Up. Jong Up replies the hug. Ryi Mi felt a bit shock of the situation.

Jong Up realizes a change of Ryi Mi face. He releases the hug.

“Shin Mi, this is Ryi Mi, my friend.” Jong Up introduces her. Ryi Mi felt like she has been stabbed when Jong Up said she was his friend, not like other people who think Ryi Mi is his girlfriend. Ryi Mi smile bitterly and shake her hand with Shin Mi.

‘Impossible Jong Up is jealous of me. He not even has a feeling to me. Maybe he likes Shin Mi.’ Ryi Mi thought alone.

“You guys talk first, I’m want to buy some stuff in here.” Ryi Mi said awkwardly

‘Jong Up please follows me, please.’ Ryi Mi prays in her heart. Then she looks at Jong Up.

“Thanks Ryi Mi. I wait you at the outside okay.” Jong Up replies. Shin Mi smile and hug Jong Up arm and bring him to outside the shop.

“I’m okay! I’m okay! ~” Ryi Mi sings to calm her down. Then she went to bracelet rack. Then she pick silver bracelet that have H letter on it. Then she saw another bracelet that have letter JR. She smiles as she thought Jong Up and Ryi Mi words. She wants to buy it but she not has enough money. So she just decides to buy Him Chan gift only.

“Unnie, I take this.” Ryi Mi said to the casher.

“Hey, don’t be sad. I know what you feel.” The cashier said to her. Ryi Mi gives a smile to her.

“Thanks unnie. You’re nice.”

“Before you pay, pick one this ribbon pin.” She held a box of ribbon pin then opens it.

“Never mind unnie, I don’t have enough money to pay it.”

“Call Taehui Unnie, don’t worry. It a gift from me.” Taehui explain.

“Really? Thanks a lot unnie!” Ryi Mi takes greenish purple ribbon. Then she pays for Him Chan bracelet.

“Bye unnie!” Ryi Mi waves her hand. Her mood is happy back. She quickly went to Jong Up. Jong Up saw her and quickly stands up then walks toward her.

“Uh? Where Shin Mi?” Ryi Mi looks around.

“She left already. Come on let go.” Jong Up said to her. Ryi Mi smile then walk next to him.

 

“We’re back.” Jong Up yells. Then they all went to him to take their drink except Him Chan. Ryi Mi quickly went to Him Chan.

“Oppa! I got a gift for you. Hihi!” Ryi Mi hides the gift at her back.

“Gift? Yay!” Him Chan start too excited.

“Ta Dah! Congratulation for your graduation!” Ryi Mi held his gift.

“Bracelet? Nice gift. I like it. Thank Ryi Mi.” Him Chan pinches her cheek. She giggles happily. Him Chan always gives a respond that she hopes for.

“Oppa! Let me wear it to you!” Ryi Mi offer. Him Chan smile and give it to Ryi Mi.

“Here you go! Wah! It looks nice on you!” Ryi Mi claps her hand.

“Ryi Mi, want to know some secret?” Him Chan tease.

“Secret? Tell me! Tell me!” Ryi Mi answers excitedly.

“Actually, Jong Up…”

“Hyung! Practice time!” Yong Jae shouts. Him Chan sigh unsatisfied.

“You better go now Oppa.” Rye Mi said while smile.

“But But!” Ryi Mi just smile.

‘I think she better now it herself.’ Jong Up replies her smile and walk to practice room.

“Ryi Mi, let go.” Jong Up came suddenly.

“Go where?” Ryi Mi asks.

“See what are we practice.” Jong Up smile. Ryi Mi stands up and follows Jong Up. It dances class now.

Then they enter dance room. Their trainer is babbling about the dance step. They listen to it carefully. Ryi Mi sits at the corner of the room.

A few minutes later, Jong Up stands up and starts to dance. Everyone was like WHOA!! Including Ryi Mi. Then one by one take their turn. Zelo dance according to Jong Up show just now. After then, everyone finish their step.

“Jong Up, what is your friend name?” The trainer asks.

“Ryi Mi.” Jong Up answer.

“Ryi Mi! Come here.” He calls. Ryi Mi shock and walk toward the trainer.

“Y-Yes? Did I do something wrong?” Ryi Mi stutters. Then everyone chuckle for her cuteness.

“No dear. I watch you all the time. You seem interest. You know how to dance?” He asks.

“Dance? No, I don’t know.” Ryi Mi answer and chuckle awkwardly.

“Really? How about you show some dance you know.” The trainer smile. Ryi Mi shook her head.

“I’m not good at dancing.” Ryi Mi explains. Then everyone except Jong Up and Him Chan shout ask her to dance. Ryi Mi starts to panic. Then Him Chan stands up.

“Hey, don’t force her.” Him Chan said with a serious tone.

“Okay, her big brother give a warn already. Sorry Ryi Mi.” The trainer said. Ryi Mi held a relief sighs than smile. She walks back to her place and sit. Then all of them start to dance as they were teaches. Ryi Mi amaze with Jong Up dance skill. Then the class is. They move to next class. Stage class.

Their teacher came and talk about how to be confident all the time on the stage. Ryi Mi starts to feel sleepy. She whispers slowly to Jong Up.

“Jong Up, I go to the toilet for a while okay.” She said. Jong Up nod. Then she quickly walks to the toilet. While she was walking back to the class, she passes dancing room. Then she look around, nobody is here. She enters the room and takes out her phone. She picks B2ST song, Breath and start to dance.

After she done with the song, someone is clapping. She looks to her right. It was the trainer.

“I knew you good at dancing.” He praises.

“Err...sir. When did you coming?” Ryi Mi asks shyly. She never shows her dance skill in front of other people before.

“Ryi Mi, true dancer wouldn’t realize anything happen when they dance. Look like you and BAP are true dancer.” He said.

“Thank sir.”

“So Ryi Mi, you remember the step that I teach to them just now?” He asks. Ryi Mi nod.

“Great! Let do it together.” He said. Ryi Mi just nod when she realize nobody was there except two of them.

Then the music start and both of them move their body through the rhythm. Ryi Mi dances while her mind playing Jong Up dance that she incidentally records it to her brain.

“Wow, you sure are great.” The trainer said.

“I just copy Jong Up move.” She said humble. Then she chuckle a bit.

“Really? Okay Ryi Mi, if you got free time. You can come here and dance with me.” The trainer said cheerfully.

“Haha, thank you sir” She bows her head then walk to corner to take a rest.

“Okay Ryi Mi, I need to go now. See you next time. Bye!” He waves his hand while smiling.

“Bye Sir!” She waves back to him. Then she fell sleeping in the room.

 

“Gosh, where is she? Why take her so long?” Jong Up mutters slowly. He keep look to the door if Ryi Mi come or not. Then the class is over.

“Okay, see you guys in the evening.”

“Yes sir.” They bow politely. Then Jong Up quickly out from the room and look for Ryi Mi. While look for her, he accidently bump with the trainer.

“Hey, why are you so rushing?” He asks.

“I’m sorry sir. I’m looking for my friend, Ryi Mi. Did you see her anywhere?” Jong Up asks.

“Owh Ryi Mi. Last time, I saw her in the dancing room.” He answers calmly.

“Dancing room? Thanks sir.” Jong Up bow and quickly went to dancing room. He found Ryi Mi sleeping in the corner.

“Aigoo this girl.” Jong Up shook his head then smile. He takes a sit next to her and places her head on his shoulder. Ryi Mi move a bit.

“Mom Dad, don’t leave me.” She talks while sleeping. Then a tear drop to her cheek.

“I’m here, Ryi Mi. Don’t be afraid.” Jong Up firms her hand tightly. Then he pats her head with a gentle. Him Chan saw what he did and smile.

‘Ryi Mi, he likes you already.’ He mumbles then leave them alone.

 

 

*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#

Meow~ X3 

Hye my lovely readers and subscribers!

WARGH!!! I'm soo stress lately..

You guys the one who can relief me with your comment...

I love you~~uuu huuhuu~

You guys are Fantastic BABY, dance wohoo~

you guys know what i can do Yong Guk rap now! hihi soo happy ^^

Okay! That all i want to say...

Please continue support and love my story..

ILYSM<3

 

here some my conservation with zelo and dae hyun

 

Me: Are you two couple now?

 

Me: Dae Hyun, are you looking good now?

 

Me: Zelo, admit you like Dae Hyun!

 

Me: okay, you guys may kiss now XP

 

 

just joking~ don't mad baby~ 

bye..

don't forget to comment!