Your Fault not mine!

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

“Dae Hyun, just go to class. I’ll stay here.” Jong Up said while look at Dae Hyun.

“I don’t want!” Dae Hyun shook his head.

“Why?”

“P.E time.”

“Owh… you hate exercise right?” Jong Up asks while giggles. Dae Hyun chuckle while nod.

“Oppa…” Ryi Mi start to talks. Jong Up and Dae Hyun look at her surprised. Her eyes still closing but her hand start to move.

“Owh, she awake. Call the doctor.” Jong Up give the order. Dae Hyun quickly walk out and search for doctor.

“Oppa…” Ryi Mi call. Jong Up stand up and walk toward her place. He take a sit beside Ryi Mi.

“Rye Him oppa… You Stink! Go….awa…y..” Ryi Mi moves her hand slowly. Jong Up chuckle for her act.

“Silly.” He flick Ryi Mi head with his finger.

“A’ah!” Ryi Mi scream while open her eyes slowly. She look at Jong Up confusedly.

“I’m married already?” She raised her body while wider her eyes.

“No silly. You faint.”

“Faint? Pfffth—I never faint in entire of my life!” Ryi Mi chuckles. Jong Up did face palm and sigh.

‘Never faint? As far as I know you, this is 34th time you faint.’ Jong Up shook his head.

“Whatever” Jong Up answers simply. Then Dae Hyun came with doctor.

“Owh Ryi Mi, you awake!” Dae Hyun create a smile. He quickly went to Ryi Mi and grab her hand.

“What?” Ryi Mi shocks of Dae Hyun acting.

“I’m glad you fine.”

“Of course I am. I’m just sleep.”Ryi Mi said.

“Let me check you first okay.” The doctor said gently.

“uh? Why you want to check me? Nothing happen to me right?” Ryi Mi asks.

“Er? Did Jong Up didn’t tell you?” Dae Hyun asks.

“Tell what?” Ryi Mi scratches her head.

“You faint.”

“I do. But she said “I never faint in entire of my life. HaHa!”  Huh!” Jong Up copied her act. Dae Hyun and the doctor laugh a bit. Ryi Mi cheeks turn red when Jong Up explains.

“Aigoo, you’re cute girl.” The doctor pinches her red cheek.

“A’ah! Let me go!” Ryi Mi struggles. She feel something hurt on her left knee. She try to stand up but Jong Up stop him.

“Just take a rest.” He said.

“It’s okay!” Ryi Mi smile. She stand up and—“OUCH!! My leg!” She sit on the floor.

“Dumb!” I told you to rest!” Jong Up turn mad. He help her to sit on the bed.

“Why my leg is hurt? I can’t stand!” Ryi Mi start to panic. She hold her left knee. Jong Up sigh and take a sit next to her. Dae Hyun stand in front of Ryi Mi.

“Thanks your dumb head, you fall and faint. The ladder just broke your leg.” Jong Up say while poke her head.

“My leg broke? When it will heal?” Ryi Mi stare at doctor.

“The faster may take at least 2 weeks.”

“Two weeks? But I got performance next week.” Ryi Mi mumbled.

“We know. Maybe we should cancel it.” Jong Up said.

“No we can’t. Doctor, is there anyways I can make it heal in a week?”

“By traditional medicine… but you know, there is no traditional medicine in this area.”

“Traditional? Okay, settle. We don’t have to cancel it.” Ryi Mi said calmly and make everyone surprised.

“Why?”

“Secret. Doctor, are you sure by using traditional, my leg will fully recover in a weeks?”

“It depend on your body and how much you take it.”

“Okay,  got it. Jong Up, can you call my oppa to take me?”

“Dae Hyun already did it.” Jong Up point to Dae Hyun.

“Yeah, he late….too late...” Dae Hyun mutters. Then someone knock the nurse room. Rye Him show his face through the window. He open the door and walk to Ryi Mi.

“Hey, we just talk about you.” Ryi Mi giggle.

“Oh God! Ryi Mi, are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m just fine except my leg.” Ryi Mi hold her left knee.

“Oh yeah, Dae Hyun did told me about your leg.”

“Oppa, can I go home? I got someone to call.”

“Who?” Rye Him wider his eyes.

“A future doctor.” Ryi Mi smirk.

“Oh, that person.” Rye Him nods while create a smile and make everyone wonder what are they talking about.

“What person?”

“Someone that i love so much!” Ryi Mi smile while firm her hand closely.

‘Love?’ Both Jong Up and Dae Hyun shock of Ryi Mi words.

“Haha! You guys jealous?” Rye Him chuckle when he look those two guys react of Ryi Mi words.

“Jealous? Haha! No! Haha” Jong Up held out awkward laugh.

“I am! Ryi Mi, how dare you cheat to me?” Dae Hyun pouts.

“Well, I’m still single and available, so I can do whatever I want.” Ryi Mi reply and show cocky face.

“Stop teasing…Ryi Mi. Huh! She just joking.” Rye Him knock her head.

“I’m not joking! That person is the only one that I love!” Ryi Mi close her eyes.

“…” Jong Up turn his face away.

“…” Dae Hyun take out his phone and play games.

“…” Doctor left the room.

“…” Rye Him sigh while do the face palm.

“What?” Ryi Mi wider her eyes and look at everyone.

“Erm…let go home.” Rye Him said.

“Ryi Mi ride on my back.” Dae Hyun said.

“No, you too weak. Ryi Mi ride on my back.” Jong Up said while push Dae Hyun away. Dae Hyun glared at Jong Up. Jong Up did the same. They fight eyes thunder. Ryi Mi and Rye Him just look at both of them.

‘What are you looking at?’

‘I’m not weak!’

‘Just go away.’

‘No!’

‘You are weak. I’m stronger!’

‘I’m Not Weak!’

“Come on Ryi Mi, just leave them…” Rye Him carry her in bridal style and leave Jong Up and Dae Hyun stare at each other.

“Oh, you leaving now?” Doctor asks as they out from the room.

“Yeah, oh I forgot. Doctor can you lend this to Jong Up. That guy with small wolf eyes.” Ryi Mi give a paper bag that contain lunch box in there.

“Sure dear…” Doctor smile and receive the bag. Then Ryi Mi left with his brother. When both of them disappear from there, the doctor enter the room and saw two boys stare at each other.

“What are you guys doing here?”  Jong Up and Dae Hyun surprised a bit.

“We’re help…” Jong Up pause when he realize Rye Him and Ryi Mi is no longer there.

“Uh? Where are they?” Dae Hyun look around the room. The doctor laugh and look at both of them.

“They already left.”

“Really? When? She was here…and Jong Up and me…POOOF!” Dae Hyun scratch his head. Jong Up just blink his eyes several time.

“Just go back to your class.” The doctor shook her head while giggle. Dae Hyun sigh and walk slowly to the door. Jong Up just follow him.

“Oh wait, you Jong Up right?” She stop Jong Up. Jong Up turn his head and face the doctor.

“Yes.”

“That girl asks me to give this to you.” She held the paper bag to Jong Up. Jong Up wider his eyes.

‘Since when she had this? When I carry her…nope! There wasn’t with her…’ Jong Up thought.

“His brother bring it just now.” The doctor said. She understand what play in Jong Up mind.

“Oh, really? That make sense now. .. Wait! You read my mind?” Jong Up look at her.

“I’m a doctor…” She smile.

 

“Jong Up! Hurry!” Dae Hyun said while stand in front of door.

“Coming!” Jong Up walk to him quickly and left the room.

“It’s all your fault!” Dae Hyun said.

“My fault! It’s your silly head!” Jong Up reply.

“Okay, let see who fault it was.”

“Fine! I take that as a challenge!” Jong Up smirks while glared at Dae Hyun.

A few minutes later>>>

“ Ready?” Dae Hyun asks.

“I’m set!” Jong Up reply.

“Dumpling, Dumpling, Dumpling, Dumpling.” They said in once.

“Hah! I win! That mean it your fault!” Jong Up chuckle.

“Not fair! We do it once again!” Dae Hyun exclaim.

“Fine!”

“Dumpling, Dumpling, Dumpling, Dumpling.”

“I win……again.” Jong Up said.

“How…ASDFGHJKL!” Dae Hyun protest. He stomp his feet.

“Loser, so it is your fault. Not mine.” Jong Up clap his hand. Dae Hyun just sigh unsatisfied.

*#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#

Get your crayon!Crayon!!

Come on! girls Come on! boys!

Why so serious?

-pause-

Oh hye guys!

Well, i just heard GD song 'Crayon' 2 days ago. 

Did you guys heard that?

Its cool song right? ^^ I love it! Because GD so cute -//_//-

Okay let STOP it!

I hope you guys enjoy my fanfics.

Thanks for your loyalty and unstoppable support.

I'm so happy and glad to have such a loyal reader like you. thank you soo much!

>Please continue your love and support for my fanfics!<

ILYSM! ~<3

 

p/s: Today, i got prank from my own crush.. WHAT THE F##K.

Looks like  choose wrong person to like.

How dare he throw a fake cockroaches to me when i'm studying in the class.

Hell yes.. i scream like an idiot that time. He just laugh and make all my classmate look at me.. yes, he my classmate too. From this moment, he not my crush anymore! He's my enemy! ITS WAR!!! 

 

Dear Crush : -if i brave to say-

I HATE YOU!!!