BAP mission!

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

“Yay! Another two week to go!!” Ryi Mi shout in her room. The theater was shown in two week more. She already memorized all the script. After done tidy her room, she open her laptop to look up some new dance step.

“Whoa!! This is quiet hard!” She mumbled. Then she gives a try after memorized some step.

“I need you ba~by! Baby! Baby! Oh! Oh! Oh!” She start to sing Teen Top song ‘crazy’ while try their step.

“Ryi Mi!” Rye Him shouts.

“O’oh! Oppa is back!” Ryi Mi quickly closed her notebook, wear an mp3 and pretend to study. The timing was perfect! Rye Him opens her door as she done it.

“Owh, you study. Sorry for disturbing.” Rye Him quickly closed her door.

“Phew~ Today lesson: never ever forget when oppa back home!” Ryi Mi said while nods her head. Then she starts to do some exercise.

Meanwhile >>>

“Ha Na! Line clear! Come On!” Rye Him said as he went down to the living room.

“Cool! Him Chan and friend, you guys know what to do right?”

“I know! Don’t worry about it.” Him Chan give a wink to her sister.

“Mission 1 : Don’t let Ryi Mi get out from her room.

Mission 2 : Don’t make she suspect of anything.

Mission 3 : When get a signal, tied her eyes and force her to go to downstairs.

You guys got that?” Him Chan said to other BAP members.

“Yes Sir!” All the member saluted respectfully to Him Chan.

“Whoa~ This is so exciting!” Zelo jump happily. Jong Up and Dae Hyun just smiled.

“We only appear when emergency time okay!” Yong Jae said. They nod signing that they understand.

“Okay, who in charge to spy her in her bedroom.” Him Chan ask. Jong Up raised his hand lazily and make an annoy face. Actually he was force by Him Chan for no reason.

“Jong Up, find the suitable place okay!” Yong Jae said to him. Jong Up nod slowly.

“Okay! Everyone, take your position now.” Yong Guk give an order. All of them quickly went to their position.

“Jong Up ready with your earphone yet?” Yong Guk asks while stared at him.

“Ready!” Jong show his thumb.

“Okay, Dae Hyun. Now!” Yong Guk gives order to Dae Hyun. Dae Hyun nod and quickly left them.

“Good luck Jong Up!” Yong Guk said and quickly left Jong Up.

 

“I’m get so dizzy! Dizzy! Oh!~” Ryi Mi phone ringing. She quickly look at the screen.

“Dae Hyun?” She raises her eyebrow and pick up the call.

“Hello?”

“Ryi Mi! It’s me Dae Hyun.”

“I know. Why are you calling me?”

“Look at out from your window!” Dae Hyun said. Ryi Mi walk to her window and look outside. Dae Hyun wave his hand while smile. Ryi Mi wave back to him excitedly.

“What are you doing here?” Ryi Mi ask on her phone.

“Can you come here? I don’t want to waste my credit.” Dae Hyun reply.

“Okay. Wait a sec!” Ryi Mi off her calls and quickly went downstairs. She open the door and wear her blue slippers. Then she walks to Dae Hyun.

“Dae Hyun! How do you know my house?” Ryi Mi asks. She flips her hair back and look at Dae Hyun.

“Here your lunch box. Thanks for the cookies! It yummy!” Dae Hyun held the lunch box to her.

“Well, the great chef Ryi Mi made it.” Ryi Mi giggles a bit.

“Dae Hyun, your mission is done.” Yong Guk voice approach him from his secret earphone that stuck on his left ear.

“Okay Ryi Mi. I need to go now.” Dae Hyun said.

“Okay. Bye Dae Hyun!” Ryi Mi said as Dae Hyun walk away. Then she gets back in her house.

“Why I feel something weird here?” Ryi Mi scratches her head and look around.

“My imagine only.” She walks to her room. She take out her laptop and switch it on. She play a video called CRAZY – Teen Top. The she quickly take a few step a backward and tied her hair like pony tail.

“I’m ready.” She clicks the play button. The music start and she start to dance.

“I need you baby! Baby! Baby! OH! OH! OH! annyeong iran mareun hajimara” She starts to move her body toward the music rhythm, she keep focusing without realize anything.

 

5 minutes ago~

“Okay. Wait a sec!” Ryi Mi quickly went to downstairs. Jong Up get out from his hiding place and quickly enter Ryi Mi room. He look around in her room.

“Blue colour? Why not green?” He mutters. Then he realize something. He walk to the image that stick to the wall.

“It me? When did she take this?” He turns his head to look another picture.

“I hate to say  but I look hot in this picture.” Jong Up smile.

“Jong Up. Give a report!” Yong Guk voice come from his earphone. Jong Up shock a bit. He put down the image and quickly hide in Ryi Mi cupboard.

“I’m set!” Jong Up said.

“Okay. Make sure you don’t expose yourself.” Yong Guk give warn.

“Yes hyung.” Jong Up reply. A few second later, Ryi Mi came. She take out her laptop and looking for something. Then she take a few step backward and tied her hair. She clicks something in her pocket and the music start.

“I need you baby! Baby! Baby! OH! OH! OH! annyeong iran mareun hajimara” She sings while dance.

“She know how to dance?” Jong Up mutters alone. He keeps watching Ryi Mi dance with amaze from start to end.

“Yay! I’m master already the step!” Ryi Mi jump joyfully while spinning around.

‘She’s good.’ Jong Up thought while watch her through the cupboard stripe hole. Ryi Mi get on her bed and stand on it while look at Jong Up picture.

“Jong Up! I love you! Let dance together next time okay!” She said while jumping.

‘Aigoo this girl.’ Jong Up mumbles.

“What should I do know? Huh! I know! Eat!” Ryi Mi quickly went down from her bed. She walk to her study table and open the desk.Then, she take out some snack.

“Oh! Call Oppa first.” She take her phone and call Rye Him.

“Hello Oppa!”

“What you want Ryi Mi?”

“Oppa, where are you?”

“I’m *cough* at supermarket. I will be back another three hours.”

“Is that so? Okay! Have fun!” Ryi Mi off the call and laugh evilly.

“Hahahahaha! Oppa not here! I can eat you!” She stared at the snack and laugh.

“Owh Miss! Please don’t eat me! My mom is sick, my wife is pregnant and my pet just died.” Ryi Mi said while move the snack like it acting.

“I don’t care! I’m hungry! Be prepare to die!” Ryi Mi laugh and rip off the snack packed.

“Yummy! Dummy snack. I already eat your wife the Chocolate and your mom the ice cream. Your pet the sandwich is expired. That why I throw it away.” She mutter alone while eat the snack. Jong Up try his best to hold his laugh.

“Idiot! Chocolate is his wife? And chocolate is pregnant? How--.” Jong Up mumble slowly. Then he chuckle.

Done with the snack, Ryi Mi takes out two of her teddy bear. One of it wear a ribbon on it neck. One of it have Jong Up picture on it face(?).

“What the heck?” Jong Up mumble slowly.

“Ryi Mi, will you marry me?” Ryi Mi said while move the teddy bear that have ribbon.

“Owh. I’m sorry. I have a crush already.” Ryi Mi said to the teddy.

‘Childish! You’re 17 Ryi Mi! Not 3 years old!’ Jong Up mutter.

“Is me who is your crush?” The bear with Jong Up picture came.

‘She gonna say oppa! I love you!’ Jong Up thought.

“Oppa! I love you!!” Ryi Mi said o the teddy bear while hug the teddy bear tightly.

‘I’m so lucky because I was born as a human.’ Jong Up wipe his imaginary sweat.

 

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#*#

Hello my sweet subscriber and reader~

Sorry for the short chapter!

Thanks for all your wish! I love it!

You know what?

Yesterday was my happiest day in my entire life.

My classmate make a suprised party.

I didn't even know when they plan that.

I'm just proud to be among of my classmate who treat me like their family.

By The way, i found a very funny clip. LOLOLOL

II want to share it with you guys.

It's call " [ENG SUB] 120501 Big Bang 'Theme Park' " 

Trust me! You have to watch it eventhough you're not their fan.

i think i want to use this moment for my next fanfics ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BzNiwSLXDk&feature=related

Please continue support and love my fanfics.

IILYSM <3

here some pic for you