BAP mission! part 3.

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

“J-Jong Up?” She drop the broom and stare at Jong Up surprised. Jong Up freeze a while and sigh..

 

“Mission fail! Ryi Mi found Jong Up.” Him Chan speak through microphone.

“Not fail yet. We’re already done here.” Yong Guk reply.

“Omo. Seriously? Okay, Jong Up will do the next step.” Him Chan replied then he look at Ryi Mi who still shock.

“J-Jong Up, what are you doing here?” Ryi Mi ask while stare at Jong Up who sit on the floor. Jong Up look at Him Chan.

‘Jong Up, next step!’ Him Chan give a signal. Jong Up nod his head and stand up. He take out something from his pocket.

“Ryi Mi, close your eyes.” Jong Up give an order.

“Why?”

“Just do it idiot.” Jong Up said coldly. Ryi Mi quickly follow Jong Up order. She closed her eyes. Jong Up take the ribbon and tied up to Ryi Mi eyes.

“Jong Up. What are you doing?” Ryi Mi grab Jong Up arm.

“Aish! Just quiet.” Jong Up reply. Then he satisfied with the bond. He push Ryi Mi hand from his arm and grab her right hand firmly. He bought Ryi Mi slowly down the stairs.

“Is it dark here?” Ryi Mi use her right hand and hug Jong Up arm.

“No.” Jong Up reply while carefully help Ryi Mi went down. Then they arrive at living room. Jong Up stop walking and release Ryi Mi hand. He open the ribbon that tied to Ryi Mi eyes. Ryi Mi rub her eyes and shock. She quickly hug Jong Up arm.

“Dark!” Ryi Mi said. Jong Up smile and he clap his hand.  Then light come out from candle. It like a light road. Ryi Mi open her eyes and look at the light.

“Happy Birthday To You~ Happy Birthday To You~” Voice come from the end of the light road. It Rye Him, Ha Na and BAP member sing to her while hold a birthday cake with candle that already light up. Ryi Mi shock and look at Jong Up who already smile.

Jong Up pull her hand and walk toward them by using the road.

“Happy Birthday To Ryi Mi~ Happy Birthday To You~~” They sing. Ryi Mi cover half her face with her hand.

“Make a wish and blow the candle.” Jong Up said to Ryi Mi with a sweet voice. Ryi Mi close her eyes a while and blow the candle. Everyone clap their hand. Ryi Mi eyes start to watery, she can’t hold it longer so a tear fall from her eyes. Jong Up wipe her cheek with his napkin. Then Yong Jae switch on the while Zelo blow the road candle. Zelo saw what Jong Up did to Ryi Mi.

“Whoa~ Hyung so sweet~” Zelo tease. Jong Up quickly stops and cough a bit. Ryi Mi starts to blush.

“Noona embarrassed?” Zelo said. Everyone make a woo sound. Ryi Mi start to change the topic.

“When did you prepare all this?” Ryi Mi asks.

“When you inside the room~” Yong Jae reply.

“Ryi Mi try to change the topic again…” Rye Him said slowly.

“I’m not!” Ryi Mi protest.

“So, what is it?” Rye Him reply while fold his hand.

“Whatever~ Who is the mastermind?” She asks. Everyone point to Jong Up. Jong Up shock.

“Me?” Jong Up asks surprised while point to himself. Everyone except Ryi Mi nod their head.

“Not Funny hyung. Zelo get your hand off.” Jong Up push Zelo hand.

“Aish! Whatever…I need to go to bathroom now… Sit in there for 3 hours really make me sick.” Jong Up quickly leaves them and walk quickly to the bathroom.

‘He’s in my room for 3 hour?’ Ryi Mi wonders.

“Jong Up the shy boy~” Dae Hyun said and make everyone laugh a bit.

“Noona! Cut the cake quickly. I’m starving here.” Zelo said while show his cute face to Ryi Mi. Ryi Mi chuckle a bit. She take the knife and cut the cake. She put a piece of a cake in a plate and give it to Zelo. Zelo smile and take it quickly. Then Dae Hyun came to her.

“Happy Birthday~” He said.

“So, you join them too?” Ryi Mi asks. Dae Hyun nod innocently. Ryi Mi touch Dae Hyun cheek with her finger that full of cream.

“Yah!” Dae Hyun rise his voice. Ryi Mi just giggle satisfied, Dae Hyun follow her act and chuckle.

“Yah! Jung Dae Hyun!” Ryi Mi want to attack back but Dae Hyun already run away. She quickly chase him with a lot of creamy on her finger.

“Don’t Ryi Mi!” Dae Hyun said while run.

“Him Chan oppa! Help me!” Ryi Mi smirk. Him Chan grab Dae Hyun arm.

“No! Hyung! Let me go.” Dae Hyun struggle.

“Nope!” Him Chan reply. Dae Hyun poke Him Chan cheek. Now a cream had on his face.

“Yah!” Him Chan release Dae Hyun and wipe his face.

“Not fair!” Him Chan take some creamy and chase Dae Hyun. But Him Chan accidently poke on Yong Jae.

“Yah! Hyung!” Yong Jae shout. He wipe his face. Zelo who is eating now look at everyone. Then he stare at Yong Guk. He put some creamy on Yong Guk face. Yong Guk stare at him. Zelo just giggle.

“Zelo!!” Yong Guk shout. He quickly chase Zelo. Everyone start to chase each other. Their  face full of cream.

“What are you guys doing?” Jong Up appear. He look at everyone face which is full of cream. They stop and look at each other. Then they smirk and look at Jong Up.

“O’oh. Yah! Don’t dare to think or do that!” Jong Up said while take a step backward. They come closer to Jong Up.

“Andwae! Yah!” Jong Up quickly ran away but Yong Guk manage to catch him.

“I’m so doom.” Jong Up sigh.

SPLAT! SPLAT!

 SPLAT!

SPLAT! SPLAT!

Jong Up face full of cream. Everyone satisfied with their art on Jong Up face.

“Happy now?” He protest.

Ryi Mi came with napkin.

“Here.” She held the napkin to Jong Up. Jong Up take it and wipe his face. Then he look at Ryi Mi.

“Are you happy Ryi Mi?” He asks.

“Too happy~.” Ryi Mi reply while smile.

“Erm.. Ryi Mi there still a cream on your cheek.”

“Huh? Where?” Ryi Mi touch her cheek.

“Yah. Aish.” Jong Up look at his dirty hand and look at Ryi Mi.

“Come here. Let me help you.” Jong Up kiss her cheek. Ryi Mi shock of Jong Up reaction.

SNAP!

“Yay!” Yong Jae shout happily when he capture Jong Up kiss Ryi Mi cheek picture.

“Yah! I was just help her rid the cream.” Jong Up explain.

“By kiss her?” Yong Jae asks louder.

“Kiss?” Him Chan asks.

“Did I heard kiss word?”  Yong Guk asks while stare at Jong Up and Ryi Mi.

“I just help her…” Jong Up try to explain but being cut by Yong Jae.

“Yeah. and I got the picture.” Yong Jae exclaim.

“Really? Let me see…” All of them look at the picture except 3 of them.

“Yah, I said I just help her.” Jong Up explain. Ryi Mi left him and join Dae Hyun eat the cake.

“Want some?” Dae Hyun asks. Ryi Mi nod.

Then 2 of them eat the cake without care what happen there.

“Dae Hyun, where is my gift?” Ryi Mi asks excitedly while held his hand.

“I already give it to you~” Dae Hyun reply while eat.

“Huh? When?” Ryi Mi look up to remember.

“Under the stage.” Dae Hyun answer calmly.

“Under the stage? Nope. You don’t give me anything…you just…” Ryi Mi pause. Her mind thinking about what Dae Hyun did to her.

‘Kiss me..’ Ryi Mi thought.

“Owh, you wear makeup.” Dae Hyun smirk.

“No I didn’t.”

“So why are your cheek red?” Dae Hyun poke her cheek..

“I want my gift!” Ryi Mi change the topic.

“I already give it. Don’t you remember? When we…”

“It not count as gift Dae Hyun!” Ryi Mi clench her teeth.

“So it call what?” Dae Hyun smirk.

“I hate you.” Ryi Mi answer shortly and make annoy face. like this -_-

 

*#*#*#*#*#*#*##*#*#*#*#*#*#

Ta DAH!!

 

another chapter here~ YAY!!

 

You like it?

You what?

 

You better like it Or 

 

scare? Yeah~! You better be.

 

Kekekemato just kidding~

Whatever it is~

Please continue you love and support for my fanfics~ okay!

ILYSM! <3