Cheek Fighting!

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

“Ryi Mi, can I ask you something?” Dae Hyun said Ryi Mi during their theater practice.

“Sure, what it is?” Ryi Mi asks.

“Where were you yesterday?” He asks. Ryi Mi coughs a bit.

“Er-r why?”

“Just asking. I heard you with Jong Up all day.” Dae Hyun tells her what he heard from Yong Jae yesterday.

“Hah? Err…where you heard that news?”

“From my training member. Is it true?” Dae Hyun ask while look at her sharply.

“What true?” Ryi Mi make clueless face.

“The news.” Dae Hyun keep stare her eyes.

“It true. Why? You have problem with that?” Jong Up came from nowhere.

“Oppa!” Ryi Mi looks at Jong Up.

“Stop calling me Oppa!” Jong Up protest. Ryi Mi just smile.

“Where you bring her yesterday?” Dae Hyun asks.

“Anywhere.” Jong Up answer. Ryi Mi keeps looking at both of them.

“Jong Up. I need to talk to you alone.” Dae Hyun walks away. Jong Up follows him while Ryi Mi just stands there.

“Where you bring her yesterday?” Dae Hyun asks.

“Anywhere.” Jong Up gives same answer.

“Jong Up, can you leave Ryi Mi alone?” Dae Hyun said with monotone

“Why I should do that?” Jong Up folds his arm.

“B-Because, I asks to.”

“And why you ask to do that?”

“Can you just do that?” Dae Hyun ignored Jong Up question.

“No.”

“Why?”

“Because I like her. Why?” Jong Up said straight to the point. Dae Hyun shocks of Jong Up confession. At the same time he feel like he being stabbed in his heart.

“Owh, is that so? Since when?” He ask.

“Secret.” Jong Up smirks.

“Did she know?” He asks.

“No. Done with your question?” Jong Up makes annoy look.

‘I’m too late.’ Dae Hyun mumbles in his heart.

“E-er..yeah.”

“Great. I talk to you later. I need to go now.” Jong Up left Dae Hyun alone.

‘Since when he start to like her. Why I never know that before?’ He walks to the school field.

“Well, it is good for both of them. I better stay out of them. Jong Up is my friend anyway.” He mumbles alone.

“Dae Hyun!!” Someone shout from his back. Dae Hyun turns his head.

“Ryi Mi.” Dae Hyun creates a smile when he looks at her.

“Here! For you!” Ryi Mi held him a lunch box.

“Ooh.. What is this?” Dae Hyun takes it.

“Open it!” Ryi Mi said excitedly. Dae Hyun opens it. It’s cookies.

“Cookies! Wow, you made it for me?” Dae Hyun asks her. Ryi Mi nods while smiling.

“Why? You want to ask me to date with you?” Dae Hyun teases her.

“Haha, it’s a magic cookies! You have to broke it before you eat it.” Ryi Mi explain.

“Owh, like fortune cookies. But this is not fortune cookies!”

“Yeah, it made by the greatest chef aka Ryi Mi.” Ryi Mi said proudly.

“Great chef huh? Hmm.. let me taste it first.” Dae Hyun takes one cookies and broke into a half. A piece of paper were stuck in the cookies. He take it and read it while eat the cookies.

Dae Hyun, you are cuter than Jong Up! Don’t tell him this secret! Peace ^^

Dae Hyun chuckle a bit.

“So you saying that I’m cute?” Dae Hyun smirks.

“Yup! Keep it secret!” Ryi Mi said happily.

“Dumb, I already know about it.” Dae Hyun pat Ryi Mi head.

“Huh! Cocky.” Ryi Mi protest. Dae Hyun laugh for Ryi Mi reaction. His mood turn happy back.

“Come on! Let go practice.” Ryi Mi stand up.

“Raise me up!” Dae Hyun said lazily while held his hand. Ryi Mi grab his hand and pull him.

“WHY…Are You So Heavy? What is your weight?” Ryi Mi keep trying to pull him. Dae Hyun just chuckle.

“30kg.” He answers.

“Seriously? You are lighter than me?”Ryi Mi asks with a shock tone.

“Haha, You really believe it?” Dae Hyun chuckles. Ryi Mi nods, then she stop and look at Dae Hyun.

“Owh, it not true is it?” She asks. Her question makes Dae Hyun laugh more louder.

“How can you be so stupid?” He ask while laugh.

“I’m not stupid!” Ryi Mi protest and let go Dae Hyun hand. Dae Hyun grabs her hand and stand up.

“You mad?” He asks.

“No! Can you see? I’m so happy!” Ryi Mi clenches her teeth and show fake smile.

“Yeah, you look too happy.” Dae Hyun said and while release her hand. Ryi Mi pinch both Dae Hyun cheek and make him scream pain. Then Dae Hyun pinch her cheek back. Both of them fight pinch cheek.

“Okay Ryi Mi. Let release it once okay.” Dae Hyun said. Ryi Mi nods.

“1!..2!...3!.. Let go.” Dae Hyun calculate. Ryi Mi release Dae Hyun cheek while he still pinch her cheek.

“Hae Hyun! Not fhaiirrr!!” Ryi Mi protest. She try to grab Dae Hyun cheek back but fail. Dae Hyun chuckles to Ryi Mi words. Then Ryi Mi stomp on Dae Hyun foot. Dae Hyun scream and release Ryi Mi cheek. Then he touch his foot while look at Ryi Mi who smirk to him. Ryi Mi stick out her tongue and quickly run away.

“HAHA!! Bye Bye Dae Hyun!” She shout. Dae Hyun look at her unsatisfiedly. He touches his cheek. OUCH!

 

“Ryi Mi, why your cheek so red?” Jong Up asks. Then he pokes to Ryi Mi cheek.

“OUCH!!” Ryi Mi shout and touch her cheek.

“What happen to your cheek?” Jong Up asks.

“Haha..it’s nothing!” Ryi Mi chuckle awkwardly.

“What you mean by that?” Jong Up asks.

“I’m blushing when I’m thinking about you. Hihi!” Ryi Mi giggles while look at Jong Up.

“Dumb. This is not blushing. What happen to your cheek?”

“Err….bye!” Ryi Mi quickly ran away. Jong Up shocks of Ryi Mi reaction. Then he just ignored it.

 

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Burn it up Everyone!

Whatsup my lovely sub and reader.

I forgot to put a quiz in chapter 20~

aigoo~

So you guys try to answer it okay!

write your answer and sent it to me as private mesage okay!

here the question!

1. What is the type of girl that Jong Up like?

2. Jong Up know that Ryi Mi can dance. True or False?

3. Who is the idol that Ryi Mi like?

4. What Dae Hyun told Jong Up about his science project?

5. How is Dae Hyun look based on Ryi Mi thought?

 

That all! Don't forget sent me the answer! I'll wait for it!

p/s : here some gif image of HIM CHAN!! and monkey(?)

keke! XD

please continue your love and support to my fanfics!

ILYSM ~<3

Don't forget to comment! ^^