i love you oppa!

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

Meanwhile,

“ I’m home!! Omma! Appa! “ Ryi Mi shout. But no one answer her. Ryi Mi let out long sigh.

“ Oppa, are they still working now?’’ Ryi Mi look at her brother.

“ Yes, they getting busier.’’ Rye Him reply slowly. He pat Ryi Mi head gentle.

“ I miss the old time.” Ryi Mi walk slowly to her room. She really disappointed toward her parent. Always work 24 hours a day.

‘ Ryi Mi..’ Rye Him let out a short sigh. Then he get an idea to cheer her up. He quickly take out his phone and call someone.

“ Hello~ “

“Hello hyung! What up? “

“ Dae Hyun ssi, when you and Jong Up free? “

“ I think about 3pm later. We have a game to play.”

“Soccer?’’ Dae Hyun chuckle. “Yup”

“ Good, can I join?” he ask

“ Good timing. We need one more to complete a team.”

“Great. I catch you guys later. Bye.”

“Haha.. Bye hyung.”

“hmm…2 hours more..” Rye Him look at his watch.

“ Omma, Appa.. don’t go to work anymore..” Ryi Mi stare at her family picture. Her eyes close slowly and she fall asleep.

“Oppa!!’’ Ryi Mi scream. Jong Up look at her while smiling.

“ How the cookies? Its good?” She quickly stand in front of him.

“Marvelous! “ Jong Up reply.

“Really? If you love it.. I will make for you everyday!”

“Thanks~ I love the cookies just like I love you” Jong Up lean closer to her face. Ryi Mi close her eyes. Her heart beat rapidly.

“ Ryi Mi! wake up!!” Rye Him shout at her ear.

“ARRGGGHH!!! “ Ryi Mi shout shockly. Then she glare to her brother who is laughing now.

‘’Oppa!!!” She fold her arm.

“ owh.. why you red? “ Rye Him touch her cheek.

“urh…it hot!!” she flap her hand to her face. Pretend like she really hot.

“ Tsk Tsk..you now you can’t lie to your hot awesome oppa. ..you blushing right? What are you dreaming just now?” Rye Him take a sit next to her.

“ Hot awesome? Give me a break. What I see is only a weak and squid oppa.” Ryi Mi exclaime.

“There you go.. try to change the topic as usual and say I’m a squid to make me mad.”

“I’m Not change the topic!!” Ryi Mi shout.

“yes dear..just say that you dream about Jong Up. And he was going to kiss you but I’m wake you up’’ Rye Him say straightly, make Ryi Mi face blushing more then he laugh.

‘Crap! ‘ Ryi Mi mumble.

“I knew it. Whatever, now go prepare yourself. You.Me.Out.”

“ I don’t want!!” Ryi Mi cover herself with her blue blanket.

“Fine. I tell Dae Hyun you not coming.”

“Just tell him! I don’t mind at all!! Tell everyone!”

“Including Jong Up?”

“Yes he t…..what?!” she take out the blanket and look her brother.

“Yes sweetheart. He’s coming to. We have football game today.” Rye Him explain and left the room.

“Jong Up?” Ryi Mi quickly walk to bathroom and prepare herself.

‘Hahaha..i knew this will work.’ Rye Him mumble himself. He knew that Ryi MI have crush on Jong Up. But that guy always give a cold look to her. He knew that Jong Up does’nt like her sister.

 

*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

OMG! thank you so much for read and love my story you !!

i'm so happy!!! can't you see? this is a tear of happiness.. ! _ !

please continue love my story okay *pout*!! hihi

i love you *wink*