Deat Meat Ryi Mi

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

“We’re not! I’m off to sleep now! Bye!” Gi Eun used her purple blanket to cover her up.

“Hurm… I hope you will date with him soon.” Ryi Mi mumbled.

“SHUT UP!!” Yell Gi Eun for Ryi Mi stupid wishes while Ryi Mi just chuckle slowly.

“Shy~ Shy~ Shy Girl…O! O! Oh My friend~ Dae Hyun give a potion love, so she drink it all and quickly fall in love~” Ryi Mi continue then stop when Gi Eun uncover her blanket and stand up.

“You better sleep now, or dead.” She gives a warned with her death look. Ryi Mi quickly layed down and hide under her blanket.

 


 

“Ryi Mi-you-are-so-dead!” Gi Eun tighten her fist while close her eyes. She so mad because when she open her eyes Dae Hyun face stick to her face. She screams at first but stop when she heard chuckle. Then she realize it just a picture of Dae Hyun face. Ryi Mi already prepared to school leaving Gi Eun who is just awake.

“Bye-bye Daehyunie lover \^o^/ whooo!” She shouted and left her alone. As she opens the main door, she being knocks by someone.

“OUCH!!!” She scream while touch her head. Then she slowly opens her eyes.

“Jong Up??” The pain went away and she in blur state.

“Sorry, I was going to knock the door and suddenly you open the door.”

“Oh!” Blank! Blank!

“You-re? Aish! Let’s go!” He puts both his hand in his pocket.

‘Her head like a rock, so nothing happened’ He thought alone

“Hah? Go where?” Blank! Blank!

“School of course. What you expect? A dates?”

“Hihi… Kinda.” She show her innocent face. Then a knock from Jong Up direct to her head.

“AAAHHH!!! It’s hurt-“ Ryi Mi look down and rub her head. Jong Up just ignored her.

“Are you coming or not?”

“Aish. I’m coming!” She said in protest tone.

“How about Gi Eun?”

“Ermm..Let leave her again today.” She smile victory when she thinks about what she did to Gi Eun just now.

“?” Jong Up stared at her evil smirk.

‘Did I miss anything?’

“Jongupie… are you ready for tomorrow?”

“Ermmm…”

“How ‘s your leg?”

“I think it’s okay now.” Ryi Mi showed her leg. Now she already be able to walk without using stick.

“Glad to hear that.” Jong Up patted her head gently.

“If I wasn’t mistaken, today we have full training.” She place her finger to her fat cheek and it look totally adorable!

“And full scene…” Jong Up healed a sigh. His mind sticks to the his scene with Ryi Mi. The kiss scene…

‘Does that scene really necessary?’ He makes a face palm and Ryi Mi chuckle as she know what played in Jong Up mind.

“Jongupie~ I know what you’re been thinking. It’s about that scene right?” Bang! Bulleyes! Ryi Mi said it accurately. He looked at her with a surprise face.

“So, I think I guess it right?” Ryi Mi start to tease Jong Up when she realize his face start to turn red.

“Shut Up!” He yelled with mad tone and…a little embarrassed. OPS!

“So you really think about it! How about we practice now? Haha!” She stands in front of Jong Up.

“Ryi Mi! Knock it off!”

“Come on! Kiss me!!” She continue as much a she could. She closed her eyes and act like she wait for the kisses. Well, actually she didn’t mean it. She just want to make fun of Jong Up.

“Get off from my way.” He pulled Ryi Mi head to the left using his hand and left her behind. Ryi Mi just chuckle and walk behind him while singing Secret song - Shy boy.

“Shy…Shy… Shy boy! Oh oh! My boy! Lalalalala~” She sing that song to Jong Up.

‘Aish! This brat!’ He makes a face palm then stop walking and turn around. Ryi Mi didn’t realize Jong Up had stop walking, so she hit her head onto his chest.

“Ahh!” She rubbed her head. Then she opened her eyes and raised her head to see Jong Up face.

“Jong Up, why you- CUP!!” A kiss from Jong Up attacked her lips. She wider her eyes with a shock state with Jong Up sudden act.

Then he breaks their kiss, his face already turn red and Ryi Mi too. First kiss?? Jong Up and Ryi Mi?? Really?

[A/N: don’t remember~~ Peace!]

“Jong Up… why are you-?”

“Now, I *cough* kiss *cough* you. So stops annoy me now. *cough* L-Let go to school now or we surely going to be late.” He starts to walk. Ryi Mi follows at his back. Both of them quite without a word stick out from their mouth.

But they didn’t realize one thing. There is 2 pairs of eyes watch the scene. They hide behind the tree. Of course! One of them truly in a state of heartbroken.

“Well, that was her first kiss...i think so..” She say then look at Dae Hyun face. That happy face turns cloudy.

“Hurmm… I hope they will be happy being together.” He said slowly. Gi Eun felt a bit jealous toward Ryi Mi.

‘Why I have this kind of feeling? Why? Why?’ She screams in her mind

“WHYYYYYY???????????” She yelled and makes Dae Hyun surprised.

“Hah? What did I do?” Dae Hyun starts to panicked.

‘Damn you mouth damn you!!!!’ she slap several time for doing stupid things.

“Gi Eun, what have been you thinking?”

“Nothing.”

“Tell me!”

“Nothing!”

“Say it!”

“No!”

“Tell me”

“Never!”

“So you do thinking of something.”

“No I’m not!”

“Yes you are!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“I’m not thinking of anything.”

“What do you afraid of? You act like I’m going to eat you when you tell me.”

“Hello! I’m not afraid of you! Why should I tell you I’m in state of jealously? Huh!” She folds her arm and make protest look. Then she realize she just say it! She quickly covered .

“You-you jealous?” Dae Hyun asks. He raise his eyebrow and make shock face.

“Ha? I-I Not!!! W-Who jealous of you who is like Ryi Mi!” She did it again!

‘ing stupid mouth!!!!’ She curse in her mind.

“Oh wait. You like me?” Dae Hyun asks straightly.

‘Aish! Can you cover that ‘like’ word?’

“No!!!!” She quickly runs away. Dae Hyun just smile while look at Gi Eun who is running away.

“So that her weakness…If anyone rush her, she will tell what play in her mind. Bwhahahaha! Oh wait! She likes me!! Oh My GOD!! ” Dae Hyun gasp. Then he quickly chased Gi Eun.

“GI EUN!!! Wait for me!!” He giggle when he realized Gi Eun speed up her running.

‘Why he chase me? OMMMAA!!!!’

“Stop chasing me!”

“Then explain to me!”

“NOOO!!!” She fastest her running while Dae Hyun chase him and laugh at her.

“DAFUQ?!” Jong Up and Ryi Mi look at Gi Eun who is running away from Dae Hyun who is chasing her while laugh.

“Jong up! Don’t tell me it must be the end of the world!” Ryi Mi grab Jong Up arm and look at him.

“Perhaps!” Jong Up look at her back. He about to walk but he stop when he thinking of something.

“And Ryi Mi, will you let go my arm?” Jong Up asks. Ryi Mi look at him then look at Jong Up arm. O! Oh!

“Yes! Your arm... Not mine!” Ryi Mi quickly released his arm and walk away.

 

 

*#*#*#*#*##**#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#*#*#*#**#

ONE SHOT!!! PUNG!!!

Hey yo! Guys!

Miss me? anyone? 

*ark ark ark*

FOREVER ALONE~~ TT^^TT

I'm back with new baby! EHEM! I mean CHAPPIE~

You like it?

*ark ark*

Okay~~ T^T

Okay as we know, now we won't able see himchan perform their comeback!

He got himself hurt when he fall down when B.A.P went to take their award...*Oh My English*

Can I ask you guys a favour?

Will you guys wish me luck?

Well, at 20th March i'm going to take my exam result.

I'm so scared! Because if i didn't get excelent gred. My dad would kill me!

I need a motivation! Positive word from THE BEAUTIFUL BABY!!! and ALL MY LOYAL SUBSCRIBER!

To those who did it! Thank you soo much! I love you! MMMUAHHH! <3

P/s: Sorry for seriously late updating! *bow*

Please Continue Your Love and Support for my fanfics!

ILYSM!! <333

To anyone who miss our Him Chanie~~

I hope this will help~

This is the reason why he is an ulzzang~ OOMG!!!!!!