Weird.

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

 

It has been a week Ryi Mi doesn’t come to school. For Jong Up it was the happiest weekday for him. No ‘OPPA!’, No ‘I Love You~’. What a peace life. No sign of worried write in his face. Dae Hyun is the one who worry about Ryi Mi. No delicious food from her a week. Dae Hyun start to miss her cooking. He stare at Jong Up who seems happy entire week. Sometimes he wondered is Jong Up a human or not.

“Dae Hyun! We have practice for today right?” Jong Up ask him. Dae Hyun sigh. ‘Jong Up is an alien.’ He mumble alone.

“ Hello! Dae Hyun! You hear me?” Jong Up wave his hand in front of Dae Hyun face. Dae Hyun shock a bit. Then he look at Jong Up.

“ Er… Yeah. How awesome is that!” Dae Hyun reply.

“Huh what awesome? I’m asking if we have practice today or not?” Jong Up raise his eyebrow.

“Owh..really? I mean yes we have.” Dae Hyun answer simply.

“Hey, you’re okay?” Jong Up touch Dae Hyun shoulder.

“ yeah, I’m still hot as usual.” Dae Hyun answer weakly. Then two girls came to him.

“Dae Hyun oppa, I made rice cake for you. Hope you can accept it.” One of girl give him lunch box. Dae Hyun smile and take it.

“Thank you.” He reply. The girl giggle and walk away.

“ You got the food…again. How many times for today?” Jong Up ask.

“ one, two, three……I think about 11 .” Dae Hyun open the lunch box.

“Well, it decrease for today.  Wasn’t usually you always get 13 to 16 per day?” Jong Up look at Dae Hyun who seems uninterested with the food.

“Not eat it?” Jong Up ask. Dae Hyun shook his head and close the Tupperware and keep it in his bag.

“Later.” He reply.

“Gosh, what happen to you all this week?” Jong Up start to higher his voice.

“What happen? Nothing. I’m not hungry. That all.”  He reply and walk to his class leaving Jong Up behind.

‘ Just say you love Ryi Mi cooking only.’ Jong Up mumble and walk to his class.

 

 

 

Meanwhile,

 

“Oppa! Can I go school tomorrow?” Ryi Mi pout. She put her head on his brother knee while he was sit on the sofa.

“Yes dear~ You fully covered now.” Rye Him pat her head gently and smile to her. Ryi Mi smiled, she quickly stand up and jump joyful.

“Thanks oppa!” Ryi Mi quickly went to her bed room.

“Jong Up OPPA!! I miss you!” She take Jong Up picture and stared at it. Then she went to the bed and jump while hold the picture.

“Yay!! I! Met! Jong! Up! Oppa! Tomorrow!!” Ryi Mi shout while jumping. Then she lay down and take recipe book.

“What should I cook for him? Kimbap? Hobakjeon? Dakgalbi?” She look at the recipe.

“I have all the ingredient for Hobakjeon. I think I should make it!” Ryi Mi giggle She take her paste note and write the recipe. Then she paste it on her Notice board. Then she start to study Math subject. Her favourite.

 

At Practice room..

 

“Okay, enough for today! You guys did well.” The trainer say louder. Dae Hyun and Jong Up bow and walk to their bag and grab mineral water to drink it.

“You do master the step fast.”Dae Hyun praise. Jong Up smile.

“ I’m awesome right. No! I’m too awesome right?” He laugh. Dae Hyun give annoying look to him and quickly call Yong Jae.

“Yong Jae !” He give a sweet voice call Yong Jae, their member. Then he walk to him leave Jong Up alone.

“Yah!!” Jong Up shout. Dae Hyun just ignored it.

‘Pfffth.. jealous!’ He mutter.

“Jun Hong!” He call the youngest there.

“Yes hyung!” Jun Hong run toward Jong Up.

“Am I awesome or not?” He ask. Jun Hong chuckle at Jong Up question.

“No!” Jun Hong answer and quickly run away. Jong Up turn mad and quickly chase Jun Hong.

“I’m maybe the youngest, but I’m taller and faster than you hyung.” Jun Hong shout while running around the practice room. Jong Up keep catch him but fail. Well, he the shortest among all of them.

“Jun Hong! Stop right there now!” Jong Up shout. Jun Hong stop suddenly and avoid from Jong Up who almost catch him at the back. Jong Up can’t make emergency stop, fall down. Everyone at the practice room are burst of laugh

“ Yah!! Why are you stop suddenly?” He shout at Jun Hong who is roll on the floor while laugh.

“You ask me to.” Jun Hong answer and quicky hide behind Yong Guk, The eldest.

“Come here you!!” Jong Up turn mad. Yong Guk quickly stop it before it turn worse.

“Calm down Jong Up.” Yong Guk say with a soft voice. Jong Up have to stop it. He was scare with Yong Guk because he can turn scarier if someone ignore his command.

“Jun Hong, stop bully Jong Up. He older than you.” Yong Guk look at Jun Hong.

“Yes hyung.” Jun Hong bow politely.

“But, he still short than me.” Jun Hong say and make everyone chuckle except Jong Up.

 

 

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

 

Hye my lovely dovey subscribers!!

Wassup!! I miss you guys so much!! 2 day like to years for me~ hihi

Thank you for all your comment! It really make my day and raise up my spirit.

In this chapter, i introduce all the member of B.A.P except one. You know who. 

That right. Our ullzang instrument, Him Chan. 

Its not the right time yet...

Why?

You know it soon. hihi.

it a suprise!!

So.. keep support and love my story okay!! 

ILYSM<3