Hero are born~

I'm Crazy, You Hot!!

 

“Okay student. We have announcement to make. We’re going to make an audition for our theater. For those interest, please remember that the audition will be held in Art and Drama Hall at 2.00pm till 5.00 p.m tomorrow. If you are chosen to play any character in the theater, you will get school sponsorship to continue your study.”

“Theater?” Ryi Mi create a smile. She love theater.

“Sponsorship?” Jong Up ask Dae Hyun. Dae Hyun still blank.

“What teacher just said?” Dae Hyun ask Jong Up back.

“Just forget it Dae Hyun.” Jong Up turn away his face.

‘I can use this chance to get sponsorship.’ Jong Up mumble.

 

 

 Art and Drama Hall , 2.00pm>>

 

“Bwahahhahahaha!!! You act?” Dae Hyun laugh after Jong Up tell him what he want to do.

“ Shut Up! I just want to get the sponsorship.” Jong Up explain.

“ Yeah, yeah, whatever. I can’t wait to see you acting. It going to be a funniest theater ever.” Dae Hyun smirk.

“ You want me to punch you just like yesterday?” Jong Up create a fake innocent smile. Dae Hyun quickly stop laugh. He turn his face away. His body almost turn to blue and it thanks to Jong Up.

“Here your script and you too.” That girl held a sheet of paper to Jong Up  and Dae Hyun.

“When did I..” Dae Hyun stop and look at Jong Up who already smile innocently.

“I mean thank you.” Dae Hyun greets. Then, that girl giggle and walk away.

“Happy now?” Dae Hyun protest. Jong Up chuckle at Dae Hyun reaction.

“Too happy~” Jong Up smirk. Then he start to memorize the script. Dae Hyun read the script, then he take out his phone play some games.

“Not memorized it?” Jong Up ask.

“Nope!” Dae Hyun shook his head.

“Why?” Jong Up take a sit beside Dae Hyun.

“ I already did it..”

“ What? When? You just read it once and now you play game and say you already memorized the script?” Jong Up take Dae Hyun phone away from him.

“ Yah! I was playing the game!” Dae Hyun try to grab it back.

“Memorized it first!” Jong Up held Dae Hyun the script. Dae Hyun sigh then stared at Jong Up.

“ You are something like a sunset, oh, you’re a shooting star. And I might drive myself insane if those lips aren’t speaking my name.” Dae Hyun said with full of emotion. Jong Up jaws are dropped.

‘How did he? When? And WHAT??’ Jong Up get confuse.

“Whoa!! How you memorized it quickly?” Jong Up impress.

‘How Jong Up can be so dumb? It’s the song lyrics.’ Dae Hyun mumbled.

“I’m  too smart and really easy to memorized something.” Dae Hyun praised himself. Jong Up smiled alone.

“ Stop praise yourself.” Jong Up reply. Then he start to continue his practicing.

 

It was a shocking moment when both of them being chosen to become the hero of the story.

Now the teacher ask the heroin to pick one of them to be the main character.

‘Em? Who the heroin?’ Jong Up think.

‘Aish, I really don’t want to do this..’ Dae Hyun protest. Then both of them turn their head around to see the main actress.

“Ryi Mi?” They say it at once. Three of them shock for a while.

“Jong Up? Dae Hyun? W-Why are you here?” Ryi Mi stutter for a while.

“ We here for the main actor. Wait! You the actress?” Dae Hyun ask. He point to Ryi Mi.

“ Yes I am.” She admit. Then she stare at Jong Up

‘Jong Up! Remember! Sponsorship!! Sponsorship!!’ Jong Up try to force himself to join the theater.

“Ryi Mi, here the script. Both of these guy going to have the role in the theater. You just need to pick up the main actor. Okay, let start now.” Mrs. Gim explain while held Ryi Mi the theater script. Ryi Mi take the script and keep focus read it.

After the boys make show their acting skill, its time Ryi Mi to pick one of them to play the character of John.

“So Ryi Mi, go the right one now?” Mrs. Gim ask. Ryi Mi look at her with a smile and nod.

“Yes.” Ryi Mi answer. She keep stare at Jong Up and smile.

‘I'm not regret for join this! Damn it! i should act more seriously if i know it! But she will chose Jong Up for sure.’ Dae Hyun mutter.

‘Damn it. She will chose me. I’m so dead.’ Jong Up mumble and look at Dae Hyun. Dae Hyun look at Jong Up back.

‘What are you looking at?’ Dae Hyun make his mouth move. But Jong Up don’t get it.

‘Sponsorship! Sponsorship! Sponsorship! Sponsorship! Sponsorship! Sponsorship!’ Jong Up keep reminding himself for not to surrender.

' I hope i make the right decision!! Jongupie~ Daehyunie~ i don't know you guys got talent in acting. You guys never went to any theater before..' Ryi Mi mumble alone. She realize Jong Up make an annoy face. She smile as she know they will be together for 2 weeks.

“Okay, the main character of the theater is….” Ryi Mi say. She start to create a smile and look at both of them.

 

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Hye my Super Cute sporting reader!! 

Hows your day today?

Today is a special day!! i'm release my 10th chapter!!

Yayayayy!! XD

so for celebrate it..i have something for you guys!!

A Quiz!

Who answer all correctly, i give you some...*drum roll*.. special gift!!

Let me give some clue!

I say some gift. it mean it have more than 1 gift! 

Here the quiz~

 

1. Who is Ha Na in this story?(2 answer)

2. What Ryi Mi afraid of?

3. How many cookies Jong Up gave to Dae Hyun?

4. Name 5 song in B.A.P new album No Mercy.

5. How is Dae Hyun Message ringing tone?

 

Please give the answer before tomorrow. Okay!

By The ways.. please continue support and love my story!!

don't forget to comment!! ILYSM <3

p/s: thank you for all your suggestion for the gift!! Its really a good choice!! I love it!!