t-ara way

endless friendship

 

Its resting day. Only a performance in an event and t-ara schedule over. Outside sky crying si hard. T-ara is busy touch up themself in the car. They need to hurry since they nearly arrive at the venue.
"unnie, how we want to perform in this kind of weather? It so slippery.”  "molla, just be careful. I don’t want anyone of you to be hospitalised again since eunjung discharged a month ago. Arasso?”

“NEH.” All of them answer together as soon as the leader finish her word. 10 minutes past, the car moving start to slow due to the present of fans that blocked the car movement. “woah, deabak. Oppa be careful, i don’t want any of them to be hurt.” Jiyeon says with her aegyo. “arasso jiyeon~ah. The car already nearly not moving at all.” He laugh hard after that.

“wae oppa?” eunjung ask. “look at that.” He pointed somewhere. A fans that already wet due to the rain holding a placard with jiyeon and eunjung name on it. But he is wearing a rilakkuma costume. “kyeowo. But why he standing on rain. He will be sick later. Did we have any umbrella here?.”eunjung ask while looking around. She find an umbrella and walk out from the car to give it to him.

~fans pov~

Somebody come out from the car in front of me. Its t-ara car. My Queen car. When i see somebody come out from the car, i really hope that my bias. And its eunjung~sshi. She bring an umbrella with her. I’m frozen when she approaching me. She smile brightly and greet me.

“annyeong. why are you standing in the rain without an umbrella? You will getting sick if you doing like this. Here use this.” Eunjung extend an umbrella to me. I still frozen without moving. No action at all from me. Not because i can’t hear her but i don’t know what to do. Looking at her angelic beauty, charming smile and her kindness towards fans make me blank.

“yeobuseayo?”, she wave her hand in front of me. “neh, eunjung~sshi. I’m sorry.” “use  this. Make sure later when you back home, please clean up, i mean shower. So you will not getting cold. I’m going first. Annyeong.” She smile, wave to me and walk to the car again before the car moving again. I’m sure i will smile for the whole day long.

~in the car~

Eunjung close the door and sweep water from her clothes. “ah, so cold.” All of them look at her. “wae?.” “what make you so long out there?”jiyeon ask. “he keep staring at me without blinking and didn’t hear what i’m saying. So i need to repeat a few time. Waeyo?” “ya pabo~ya. Any fans will be like that if their idol do that. Pabo.” Soyeon saying before laugh hard. “eunjung~ah, we’ve been debut long time ago, you should know it. Hahahahahaha.” “unnie.stop it. Aish, chinjja.”

They perform 3 song in the event. All of them already wet due to the heavy rain. In the waiting room, they sit while dry themself with a towel. Eunjung phone ringing. She take it and walk out from the room after that.

“where did eunjung want to go?,” soyeon ask. “molla unnie. She will be back later maybe.”

~eunjung pov~

Kiss me baby i must be stay here day by day .........

I reach my phone on the make up table. Jiyeon picture pop out. I looked around and see her walk away from our waiting room. ‘sigh, whats wrong with that kid. She can say what she want to say straight to me.” She opened the massage.

~unnie come out for  awhile. I want to talk something to you. Palli~

My dino

As i walk out from the room, i know that all of them looking at me. Jiyeonnie waiting for me at a corner far from the waiting room. She looking at me blankly as soon as i arrive. “aish unni, wae you take so long?.” “wae are you getting angry. Wae you call me out?any problem?”

“unnie, did you forget? Tomorrow soyeon unnie birthday, you pabo~ya.” She said it a little bit angry. I stared at her and blink a few time before i can think straight. I pat my forehead hard. Totally forgot about it.

“mian jiyeon~ah. Unnie totally forgot about it. So you want me to do anything?.” “surprise party.Tomorrow night. With some drama will help.” “meaning?” jiyeon sigh on her unnie blankness. “a prank unnie. Aish, chinjja. Why are you so blank today unnie.” “ah,you mean a prank. No problem with me. We’re train as an actress though.” Both of them laugh.

~t-ara dorm~

Eunjung phone ringing. She quickly grab it and read it while smiling alone.

~unnie, please let the other member know about it. We will start in 10 minutes.. kekeke~

My dino

Eunjung text t-ara member except soyeon. Their phone ringing in sequence. Soyeon look at all of them with an awkward gazed. “wae all of you getting text in sequence and nobody texting me today?” she sigh. ‘ are they forgot about my birthday? Wae they didn’t saya nything about it.’  

~t-ara pov except soyeon~

~lets play a game with soyeon unnie. Cooperate with us. A drama first between me and jiyeon, we’re going out to prepare. Later please bring soyeon unnie to this address.....

No. -- , --------,------   ~

t-ara family

they look at each other face and nodded. Eunjung walk to her room that she share with jiyeon. Later a sound of a glass broke hear from the room. All of them look at each other before run there. They can hear jiyeon and eunjung fighting inside the room. “WAE YOU DID THAT UNNIE? AM I ASK YOU TO DO IT? NO RIGHT, SO PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM MY BUSINESS.” Jiyeon yell. “JIYEON~AH, NO NEED TO MAKE IT TO BE A BIG PROBLEM. IT JUST A SMALL PROBLEM THOUGH. WAE DID YOU ANGRY TO ME LIKE THIS?” eunjung yell back to jiyeon as she finish her word.  

“YOU INTERFER TO MUCH IN MY LIFE BUSINESS UNNIE. WE’RE CLOSED DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN CONTROL ME OK.” Soyeon lose her patient and open the door harshly. “ya, both of you. What happen? You are ok just now, what happen suddenly it become like this?”,soyeon ask. Jiyeon just walk away, she push the other member away. Grab her bag, key and phone before she leave the dorm.

Soyeon go to eunjung that now sitting on the bed. “whats wrong eunjung~ah? Wae did jiyeonnie become a dinosour like that?.” “somebody call her but she is in the bathroom. So i think i should answer it first. When i touch the phone, she out from the bathroom. She think that i’m trying to get to her personal life. Thats why she become like that. But i didn’t do it unnie. Somebody call her.”

Soyeon shooked her head. She don’t know what to do anymore. And it happen on her birthday. ‘wae did it happen today. Aish, chinjja.’

Eunjung stand up. She take her belonging and put it in her bag. “where did you want to go?” “to get some fresh air. Don’t worry about me, i’ll be back when i’m ok later.”

And she walk out from that room heading to the main door. Before that, she could turn back and wink to hyomin. She reply with a nod and smile.