jiyeonnie, mianhe... ~part 2~

endless friendship

 

Its been 3 days already jiyeon being hospitalised since that incident. 3 days also t-ara take turn to take care of her since sometimes some of them had individual schedule. The most person who stay beside jiyeon is her lovely unnie, eunjung. they can’t leave her alone since she still a little bit phobia to be alone.

But today, its already night. Eunjung not even once showing her face. Jiyeon keep looking on her phone waiting for her unnie to call. “jiyeon~ah,come eat a little. Then take your medicine and rest. The doctor say you can be discharged tomorrow.” Soyeon who is busy arranged the food for jiyeon said without looking at her expression. “eunjung unnie odisso? She didn’t come today?”,jiyeon at last speak up.

Soyeon frozen. She forget to tell jiyeon that eunjung has a schedule till the next morning that make her didn’t be able to come. ‘aigoo, soyeon~ah. Why are you forget to tell her about that thing? Pabo.’

“unnie, wae you didn’t answer me?.” “jiyeon ~ah, mianhe. Unnie forget to tell you, eunjungie have schedule till tomorrow morning. She can’t come till tomorrow.” Jiyeon look at soyeon with a dissapointed expression. “not even a call?.”

“jiyeonnie, she will come tomorrow. Today unnie will accompany you, arasso. Unnie will not leave you alone. Promise.” Soyeon reach jiyeon hand and hold it tightly to gain some trust. “ne unnie. Gomawo.”

“now, lets eat and rest. The others miss you so much since they can’t come often. So you need to gain some strength that can make you be able to back to the dorm tomorrow, arasso.” Jiyeon nodded.

~eunjung at the shooting location~

“okay, cut ! thank you everyone. Thats the last scene for today.” “kamsahabnida..kamsahabnida..” eunjung bow and saying thank you to every crew she meet. she grab her bag and all her stuff, heading to the car. She busy looking for her phone inside the bag till he bump to something. Its the car. The manager laugh at her fool expression. “oppa, why you didn’t tell me?”, eunjung pout. The manager still laughing when he open the door for her.

Eunjung at last find her phone. No missed call but a massage from soyeon.

~baek gu~ya, jiyeon is waiting for you for the whole day. Can you come even just for a while? Glad that she behave well today.~

Park sso unnie

eunjung look at the time she receive the massage. 10.55 p.m. the time now is 2 a.m . her brain still processing what she supposed to do. “oppa, can we go to the hospital for a while? Just for a while oppa?”, eunjung ask if the manager can do something. “andwae eunjung~ah. We need to hurry back for your next schedule.” Eunjung sigh.

~unnie mianhe. I can’t. I need to hurry to my next schedule now. Seems like i can’t make it till tomorrow morning unnie. I will be there as soon as my schedule finish.~

Eunjungie

Soyeon read the massage  and look at jiyeon who is in deep sleep now. ‘jiyeon~ah, your unnie busy now.’

Jiyeon busy packing her things as t-ara coming into the room. “jiyeonnie.............”they run and hug her. A group hug probably. “feeling better today? Ready for another hectic schedule like before?” boram ask with her cute voice. “always. Jamkkan, eunjung unnie odisso? She isn’t here?.”

FLASHBACK

“hyomin ireonna. Lets go to the hospital. We didn’t visit jiyeonnie since yesterday.” Boram wake up hyomin that still sleeping. Then she go to the next room to wake up the others also before she go to shower.

After 30 minutes, all of them already dress up. As they heading to the main entrance, a figure laying helplessly on the sofa at the hall. Its eunjung. “eunjung unnie back at what time last night?” hyomin ask the others. All of them just shook their head. She then call the manager and the manager tell them about it.

“She just coming back 2 hours ago. And she has anoter schedule in 5 hours from now.” “aigoo, eunjung~ah. You must be very tired right.” Q-ri go to eunjung room to take a blanket and also rilakkuma for her. They let her sleep and go to the hospital.

END FLASHBACK

“she only come back 2 hours ago dongsaeng. And she has schedule again this noon, so we let her sleep at the dorm.” “only come back this morning? Oh, gwenchana unnie. I’ll meet her at dorm later.” Jiyeon remain silent for the whole time on the way their heading back. T-ara didn’t have any schedula except eunjung. jiyeon supposed to be to have it also but theyjust reschedule it due to jiyeon current condition.

Soyeon playing with her phone probably surfing the internet. Hyomin with her Ipad, monitoring her acting for the previous episode of her drama. Boram is eating at the back while the others in their own world with headphone on. Jiyeon try to sleep but she can’t. Too much sleep maybe.

Suddenly, she saw the same man that following her before is following them now. She move to sit with soyeon eventhough its not fit to sit together. She hold soyeon hand tightly. Soyeon can feel that jiyeon hand is as cold as ice now.

“jiyeon~ah, wae? What happen?.” Soyeon ask panicly seeing jiyeon like that. “i’m scared, that person follow me again. Follow us.” Due to her frightened, she slipped everything about the secret that she keep for a long time. “person? Who jiyeon~ah? Tell us..” hyomin ask impatiently.

Jiyeon start to cry and shivering. She couldn’t say any word anymore.