3rd dan black belt

endless friendship

“jiyeon~ah...” eunjung touch her shoulder. Jiyeon turn and hug her tight. “unnie, mianhe. Chinjja mianhe.”

“its okay jiyeon~ah. Uljima jagiya, uljima.” Eunjung try her best to persuade the maknae. Jiyeon tears flow heavily. “i don’t know why i follow what he want me to do. I don’t have any intention to leave the group at all. But he wants me to do it. i’m hurt to see unnie bleeding like that, i’m scared to see unnie angry, i’m scared unnie will hate me forever. But..........”

“shhh, its okay. Unnie gwaenchanha, unnie will not and never hate you jiyeon~ah. Unnie know you well, you will never do something if there is no reason. Now, don’t cry anymore. shhhh.” Eunjung hug her again.

The member enter the room. Hyomin goes towards jiyeon and hug her tight. Soyeon and the others just look at them from the door. Suddenly jiyeon stand up and kneel down. Eunjung and hyomin surprise with her action. “yah, what are you doing?” eunjung ask. Before eunjung can continue her word, jiyeon voice. “unnie, mianhaeyo. I’m doing worng. I deserve a punishment. Hit me unnie, as hard as you want. punch me, kick me. I will not defence myself.” She say sobbing.

Eunjung and hyomin so shocked with her word. “yah, park jiyeon. Micheosso?” “ani, i deserve it. hit me as hard as you want.” she say while sobbing. Soyeon just stand at the door looking at her. While the others already crying. eunjung and hyomin jaw drop.

Soyeon then leave the room without even say anything. The members approach jiyeon and hug her. “unnie mianhae for saying such a bad word to you.” Boram say. “unnie too. But please don’t become ike this again.” q-ri continue boram word.

“mianhae unnie, mianhae.” Jiyeon cry again.

Its 3 am already. Jiyeon is already sleeping in eunjung  embrace.

Flashback

Jiyeon still crying non-stop. Her eyes become swollen. “jiyeon~ah, uljima. Its been 2 hours already since you cry like this. Uljima jiyeon~ah.” Eunjung say while hug her. Hyomin look at eunjung and shook her head. Obviously didn’t know what to do. “i’m a bad dongsaeng unnie. Serve me right if sajangnim terminate my contract later.” “nah, don’t say like that. Unnie will protect no matter what. Arasso? Now don’t cry anymore.”

Jiyeon hug eunjung tighter. “you seem very tired, lets unnie accompany you sleep. Don’t worry, unnie will be here till you really really sleeping. Come here, aigoo uri dongsaeng.” Eunjung say while hug her. Jiyeon fall asleep not long after that.

“unnie minhae. I didn’t mean to do that. Don’t hate me unnie, please. i love oppa, but i love unnie more. Unnie is half of me, i’m dead if you’ll gone or hate me.” Jiyeon say while sobbing in her sleep. “but if unnie hate me. I’ll voluntear myself to leave the group not to make you all hate me more. Na, love unnie so much, will unnie forgive me? Mianhae unnie, mianhae. Don’t hate me, don’t hate me.” She continue.

End flashback.

Eunjung caressed jiyeon hair. Her tears fall. “jiyeon~ah, we will never hate you. We’ve been together for more than 3 years already, unnie know you well. Unnie can’t hate you even you hurt me so much jiyeon~ah. But please don’t be like this again. unnie so hurt seeing you become like this jiyeon~ah. No worries, unnie will always by your side. Saranghae jiyeon~ah.” She say while kissing jiyeon forehead.

After some time, eunjung also fall asleep.

Soyeon enter the room. She sit at the edge of jiyeon bed and put the blanket nicely on both of her dongsaeng. “jiyeon~ah, unnie not hate you. Unnie not angry with you anymore. but unnie really hate to see you like that. Please don’t be like that again. or else unnie wil really really hate you at that time. Arasso?” she say while jiyeon hair.

She turn and look at eunjung. “yah, baek gu. Is there anything you can’t do? Is there any other skill you have beside give us heart attack. Eunjung~ah, gomawo. You’re the most hurt, yet you are the one that sove this. Gomawo eunjung~ah, you did so much for us. I’m really proud to have a dongsaeng like you. I’m really sure t-ara is nothing without you. T-ara will be in trouble if you were not here. Gomawo eunjung~ah.” Soyeon say and kiss eunjung forehead.

“jal ja.”

the next morning, such a peaceful morning ever after that incident.

“boram unnie, help me to wake up eunjung and jiyeon.” “arasso.”

Eunjung and jiyeon still sleeping with jiyeon still hugging eunjung. “aigoo, this kid so cute. Eunjung~ah, jiyeonnie. Ierona, omma is nagging already.” Boram say while caressing their cheek. Eunjung rub her eyes. She look at jiyeon who is still in slumber. “jiyeon~ah, ierona. Soyeon omma nagging already. Morning dongsaeng~ah.” Eunjung then kiss jiyeon forehead. “morning unnie.”

“aigoo, a free day. The best thingever in the world.” Eunjung say. the member laugh hard.

Tingg tingg tongg..

“somebody here. Early in the morning. Who is it?” q-ri ask. “molla, let me take a look.” “eunjung~ah, make sure it is not a stranger first.” “arasso.”

Eunjung look at the monitor. “what do you want? why are you here?” she asked upon seeing the person. “i just want to say sorry to jiyeon.” “i told you to get lost right. what do you want from jiyeon.” Upon hearing her name, jiyeon approach eunjung. “nuguya unnie?” looking at the monitor her face turn gloomy. Jiyeon allow the person to enter.

“jiyeon~ah...” jiyeon just wink at her. “aisy, he ruin my mood early in morning.”

“what do you want?” “say sorry.” “to who?” jiyeon ask. “to you.” “not to me but to my unnie kkae saekiya. Because of you i hurt them. Because of you i rude to them. Its all because of you.” “jiyeon~ah, mianhae. I know i’m wrong, so i’m sorry.”

“you think your sorry is enough to let me forgive you. Never.” Jiyeon pin him to the wall. She clench her fist. “don’t ever show your face in front of me or else i’ll kill you.get lost.” Jiyeon want to leave the hall but he voice. “jiyeon~ah...” without even finish his word, jiyeon punch him hard. He is bleeding at the edge of .

“i told you to get lost. Didn’t you hear me?” she leave the hall.

He leave the dorm after saying sorry repeatedly to the member.

“ji, didn’t you think you punch him too hard? I did punch him before but it didn’t make him bleeding.” “unnie try use your feet and you will see he lying unconcious after that. For me, my fist is the best ever. And you, your kick is jjang.” “aigoo, this two. eunjung do remember that you punch his nose  till its bleeding? Did you try to kill people or what discuss about that thing here.”The member laugh upon hearing soyeon word. Jiyeon look at soyeon.

 

flashback

"i'm so sorry about this. i know i'm wrong. i'm really sorry." he bow to t-ara repeatedly. "i told you to get lost. wae did you come here? don't you understand what i'm talking about last time?" "i understand but i come here to apologised to all of you." eunjung look away. she clentch her fist. "tell us the reason why did you do that?" soyeon at last voiced. 

"actually i'm a trainee from a P company. i thought that by doing that i can debut early. but i'm wrong." "aish, jjinja pabo aniya. if you want to debut early, you should practise not flirting or playing with people heart you stupid." eunjung say. "thats why i'm here to say sorry." "can you just get lost now. i'm already getting annoying to see your face." q-ri say. "not before all of you forgive me." 

eunjung can stand anymore. she pin him to the wall. her eyes is full of angriness. "when i say get lost, you should get lost. you want we forgive you but what  you're done was can't be forgive at all." "but i'm regret with my behaviour." 

eunjung release him. she facing the member. "you should go now before something happen to you. i'm already lost my patience." "but you didn't say that you forgive me or not." eunjung turn and punch him once right on the nose. blood flow out. "oh god, eunjung not again. jiyeon already give him 1 now you add one more." "serve him right unnie. now expel him away or i will use my leg that will make him unconcious later." 

soyeon grab eunjung hand to stand beside her. "ok,ok. we forgive you. now you should go before something worse than that happen." 

end flashback. 

“unnie..” “don’t talk about it anymore jiyeon~ah. Don’t ruin my mood ok. I already forgive you but promise me don’t do it again. if its happen again, i told you i will really really kick you out from the group.” “gomawo unnie.”

“jiyeonnie, omma eodisseo?” “nugu omma? Na?” eunjung nod. “omma, at US accompany appa there. just going there 2 days ago. Wae?” “want to meet uri omma?” “when?” “today.”

“assa, i miss unnie omma already.”

Eunjung going out from the room approach the member at the hall. “I’M GOING TO THE CAFFENE, WHO’S GONNA GO WITH ME?” she announce. “call.” “call.” “the bill is on me. My treat.” Jiyeon suddenly appear from the room. “jjinja? Jjinja park jiyeon?”

“no need to say my full name though unnie. Did i look like i’m kidding here?”

Eunjung mother is busy arranging the things in her cafe before she heard. “OMMA........” When she look up, t-ara is there. “aigoo, uri daughter is here. Bogoshiposo uri tal.” She say while hug them one by one. Last but not least, she hug eunjung and kiss her forehead and cheek.

“wae did you look like you gain some weight eunjung~ah?” she ask. “aisy, omma. No i’m not gaining, just become slightly chubbier. Isn’t it good since you know your daughter is happy.” “arasso arasso. Have a sit, omma will get you’ll something delicious to eat.” “ne.”

“i’m going to help omma.” “nado.” Jiyeon follow eunjung while holding her hand. “they can make a perfect sibling bonding. Only eunjung can understand jiyeon same as jiyeon understand her. Its bonus for us to have dongsaeng like them. Obviously, will do anything for family and member. Also, filial to parents too. So lucky whoever married them.” The member just nod.

~i edit some part coz i feel like its lacking something that i also don't know.~