gomawo unnie

endless friendship

“unnie what is style for today?” “erm, we’ll see what can we do today. Let me take a look at the outfit first.” The stylish go to check the outfit before start to make the suitable hair style. Eunjung keep playing with her phone at the same time reading her script. After a while, the process done. “nah, here you go.” “woah, chinjja deabak unnie.” The stylish just smile. “eunjung~ah, rehearsal will be start soon. Please get ready.” “arasso PD~nim.”

Knock..knock..knock..

“unnie.. eunjung unnie..” amber appear. “annyeong. How are you today?” “fine, thank you. Unnie?” they greet each other while hugging. “nado gwaenchanha. Hmmm, i’m a bit tired today.” Eunjung whinning. “aigoo, uri unnie so tired today. Pity her.” Amber say hugging eunjung again.  “eunjung, amber ka ja.” “ka ja, ka ja, ka ja.” Amber drag eunjung out from the waiting room.

“ok, 3,2,1. Start.” The show start. Eunjung with her co-MC, amber MC-ing show champion replacing the previous MC. “show champ yeorobun, annyeong haseyo eunjung imnida.” “ne, annyeong haseyo amber imnida.” “amber~ssi..................” and so the show aired smoothly as the team create such a good atmosphere between each other.

Meanwhile, at the waiting room, the member is practicing without eunjung. Its been 3 hours since they started. “ahhhh, so tired. i need water. Water..” jiyeon laying tiredly on the floor. “here. aigoo, this lazy dino.” Hyomin say giving a bottle of water to her. “gomawo hyomin unnie.”she sayy while smiling. “eunjung eodisseo? Still not here?” soyeon ask. “probably no. Maybe still MC-ing.”boram answer. “when will she come here? i miss her. We didn’t even meet this morning since she leave such early in the morning.”

“there she go again. only can see eunjung unnie. The other unnie is nothing to her.” Hyomin say pouting. Jiyeon try hard to hold her laughter. “wae? Are you jealous?” she asked. “aniya, i’m totally ok. Why would i jealous towards that kind of thing.” Hyomin reply and stand up again. she start to practice the part she is lacking, still pouting. Jiyeon and the meber burst into laughter when she see that.

“you are totally jealous unnie. Its like clearly written on your face. hahahahahaha.” She LOL. The member also join her. “you can say whatever you want.” she ignore it. suddenly jiyeon stand up and run to her to give a back hug. “yah, i’m sweating.” She try to push her but jiyeon grip is too tight. “i’m sweating too. So we’re even. Hyomin unnie, na, eunjung unnie saranghae. Hyomin unnie too saranghae, soyeon unnie, q-ri unnie, boram unnie all of you, saranghaeyo.” She put her head on hyomin shoulder looking at their reflection.

“i love all my unnie. Not more, not less. All just the same. So, nothing to be jealous. Just maybe i’m comfortable more with eunjung unnie make me look like i love her more than all of you. There is no such thing unnie.” She say smiling. “ke re?” “of course. Don’t sulk unnie.” Jiyeon killer smile make hyomin melt. She smile to her and nod.

“yah, hyominie, such a spoiled brat. Sulking just because that kind of thing.” Soyeon mock her. “hyominie, you are old enough to be sulking that way. Such a cute unnie.” Boram continue. The unnie line laugh at her while jiyeon just shook her head telling her to ignore them.

“i’m not a spolied brat unnie.” She yell to them. “yes you are.” “no.” “yes.” They keep arguing without no one notice jiyeon expression. ‘spoiled brat. He called me that. Ah, wae did i need to remember about him again. stop it jiyeonnie.’

“park ji? Park ji? Yah PARK JIYEON.” Hyomin shout in front of her face. “ah, kkamjjag~ya. Wae unnie?” “waht are you thinking about till you didn’t heard i’m calling you repeatedly.” “aniya, just daydream. Lets practice.”

They are on the way back to the dorm. Jiyeon sit at the back with hyomin, while eunjung seat remain empty. “soyeon~ah, eunjung will not be back to the dorm today. She has schedule till 2 and will heading back to her house.” “arasso oppa.” Upon hearing her oppa word, jiyeon turn to look at eunjung seat. ‘its good if you can go back to the dorm tonight. I feel miserable unnie. Only you know my feeling now.’ Jiyeon sigh. “wae ji?” “aniya unnie. Just so tired now.”

“you can rest on my lap if you want.” jiyeon look at her and slowly laying her head on her lap. “i’ll wake you up when we are arrive.” Jiyeon pretend to sleep. But not long after that, she fall asleep till they arrive at the dorm.

She go straight to her room and lock herself inside. “whats wrong with her?” “molla, maybe she’s too tired. let her be unnie. She will be ok tomorrow.” In the room, jiyeon staring at her phone. “did i need to text her or not? Maybe she still working.” She type some text but then she erase it again. “aisy park ji. Just sent it, she will reply it when she have time.”

Unnie where are you? Why did you didn’t comeback to the dorm. I feel miserable now.

~baby dino~

Not long after that, eunjung reply her.

What happen jagiya? Unnie mianhae didn’t comeback there tonight. Unnie probably will be there tomorrow. For now, what happen? Tell me. Let me beat up the person that make you miserable.

~baek gu~

I just suddenly remebered oppa. Just now, the other unnie mock hyomin unnie when she sulk with me. They say she is a spoiled brat. That word hit me because oppa call me that.

~baby dino~

Nado lovey lovey dovey, lovey lovey dovey....

“yeobuseayo.” “jiyeon~ah gwaenchanha?” “ne unnie. Mianhae i’m disturbing you while you are working.” “aniya, gwaenchanha. Ji forget about him. Just let it be the past for you that make you learn about life more. Unnie mianhae not there to comfort you, but you know unnie love you.” “ne unnie.”

“if you love unnie, don’t think about him. He is just bring a bad past to you. You can cry if you want. unnie will not bar you, but you know the limit right. unnie don’t like to see the weak jiyeon, unnie want my jiyeon become a strong person. arasso?” “ne unnie, gomawoyo.” Her tears slowly start to drop. “ji, mianhae unnie can hug you now like usual when you are miserable. If unnie there, unnie will probably hug you tight and let you cry till your burden go away. mianhae ji.” “its ok unnie. Thank you for calling me. I feel better after hearing unnie word just now. Without doubt,eunjung unnie the best. Gomawo unnie.” “its ok dear. Well unnie need to continue filming. See you later. Love you ji.” “love you too unnie.”

Jiyeon rolling on her bed but her eyes still can’t be closed. She look at eunjung bed. ‘if eunjung unnie here, she must be hugging me now. Letting me sleep in her embrace to comfort me.’ Jiyeon sigh. She move from her bed to go to hyomin.

She is already sleeping when jiyeon sit at the edge of her bed. “unnie.” She call her. “hyomin unnie?” “hmm. Jiyeon~ah, wae?”  hyomin open her eyes a little due to the light. “can i sleep with you tonight?” “sure, come here.” jiyeon laying beside her and hug her waist. “did something bother you? You can tell unnie if you want.”

“aniya, i just need some warm hug to make me feel better.” “aigoo, come here. lets sleep and wake up with a new memory tomorrow. Hopefully everything will be better tomorrow when we wake up. hmm.” Hyomin say while hugging jiyeon tight. She jiyeon hair to make her more comfortable. “unnie, am i a spoiled brat?” “aniya wae? If you are one also its ok. You are the maknae though. Wae?” “aniya, is it wrong if i become spoiled brat to the person that i comfortable?”

“aniya. Waeyo? Did you remeber about that stupid man?” jiyeon remain silent. “ji, let him be. He is just your past. Just forget him. One day, you’ll get a better guy than her.” Jiyeon nod. “gomawo unnie.” “now get some rest. Forget about him and wake up fresh tomorrow.” Hyomin say while kissing jiyeon forehead.

After a while, jiyeon fall asleep. “jal jja ji.” Hyomin last word before she also going to the dreamland.