thanks for the concern

endless friendship

 

sorry if this chapter is a bit boring for you. i try my best to make it interesting. i'm sorry again if it make you bored. 

 

3 hours before music show, t-ara is getting ready in the waiting room. Eunjung and hyomin is getting their make up done. Soyeon, boram and q-ri getting their hair done. Jiyeon is laying on the couch in the room, probably taking a nap before changing later. Their manager enter with a camera in his hand.

He secretly approach jiyeon and record what she is doing. He sit on a chair in front of her. Jiyeon turn a bit before realise what is he doing. “ah, oppa. What are you doing? I’m taking a nap oppa.” Jiyeon say while push her manager away. “i’m recording t-ara in the waiting room.” He laugh after he say that. “no oppa. I’m so ugly now because i’m not changing yet. Beside i’m sleeping. My face so ugly when i’m sleeping.”

“wae? You are so cute when you are sleeping. Like a baby.” “yah park jiyeon. How can you say that? You are not cute? Think again park jiyeon.” Eunjung say from the make up section. “not as cute as you unnie. You are cuter than me even though you are 25 years old.” “YAH no need to mention my age. I’m not cute like you.” They laugh hearing eunjung and jiyeon fighting like a kid.

“arasso, arasso. Sleep well.” “haha, oppa. What do you mean by sleep well.” Jiyeon say while rolling laughing on the couch. He turn to face the place where the other member getting ready. “from the back, i can’t tell which one is eunjung and hyomin.” He laugh after finish saying it. “oppa, what do you mean by that. Obviously i’m prettier that eunjung unnie.” Hyomin say and laugh. “oh yeah hyominnie. You wait till i finish my make up, we’ll see.” Eunjung threat her.

“aniya unnie. Mianhe. Mianhe.” “wae you say sorry hyomin~ah?” “oppa i don’t want to be smack to the floor by her later. I’m thin enough to break my bone later when she did that.” The room full of laughter hearing what hyomin say.

“let see t-ara from the front. Now we only see their head. Eunjung scalp is so white though.” He laugh again. “ah, oppa wae you shoot my scalp. It so emberassing you know. Wae everybody attacking me today? Aigoo.”

He move to the front to shoot their faces. “no oppa. I’m not done yet.” Hyomin say while covering her face. “hyominnie move your hand away. it will be a mess if you do like that.” Her stylish say. “bring oppa away. oppa shoot eunjung unnie. She doesn’t care to show her bare face oppa.” “YAH!!!!” eunjung slap her shoulder. “ah unnie. Appa.”

He move the camera in front of eunjung. Eunjung look at it and smile. “oppa why did you record us in the waiting room?” “just for fun. to let your fans see what happen while all of you getting ready. See you bare face, see WHO LIKE TO SLEEP IN THE WAITING ROOM and all.” He say it louder to let jiyeon hear it.

“but i always show my bare face oppa.” He smile. “oppa, i’m hungry oppa.” “you just now eat your lunch. Aigoo.” “its been 5 hours already oppa.” “oppa, na do. I’m hungry too.” Soyeon say. “arasso. We will eat after we finish this schedule.” “assa.” Eunjung say happily.

“soyeonnie, boramie, q-ri annyeong.” “annyeong oppa.” All of them look at the camera. “oppa, i know. This must be sajangnim camera.” “oh, how did you know?” “i see this camera before in sajangnim office. Beside the decoration is sajangnim style.” “oh, sajangnim?” “ne, later all of you will have a documentary that will show your real self, real personality. As a ordinary girl not as a celebrity.” “woah. Thats nice. He didn’t tell us anything.”

“he just think about it just now though.” He laugh. “sajangnim sure know how to make money ha oppa.” Q-ri say. “yeah, he made our album in many version, with photobook and all but sell it in different price. Woah, such a experience person in making money.” Boram say while looking at all of them.

“unnie be carefull. I’m afraid he suddenly appear from outside.” All of them laugh. “now, lets get ready. Jiyeonnie, ierona. We need to change now. Palli jiyeonnie.” Eunjung approach her and pull her hand.

“aigoo uri maknae. So tired ha.” She say while huging her. Jiyeon show her aegyo in front of eunjung. “aigoo. Lets sleep for the whole day after we finish our schedule later. For now, lets change. Palli.” Eunjung pull her to stand up and go to the changing room.

“oppa, i remind you, you can’t record this.” Eunjung say after jiyeon enter the room. “wae? The fans want to know how you all change your clothes.” “oppa, so ert. Ergh. No, andwae.you can’t do this oppa. No. No. No.” Eunjung say while smiling. He laugh. “ oppa also know about it. just kidding though.”

It is 2 a.m, t-ara is on the way back to the dorm. “ah, so tired.” Eunjung say while lean on jiyeon shoulder. “not only so but soooooooooooooo tired. I’m going to sleep for a while. Wake me up later ok oppa.” “arasso.”

After 5 minutes, there is no more sound from the member. The manager take the camera and open it. he record their face while sleeping. “t-ara is now sleeping. Look how cute they are.” He record every member sleeping face. “look, eunjung is so cute while sleeping like that. Leaning on jiyeon shoulder and jiyeon lean on her head.” “hyominnie cover her eyes with a blindfold. T-ara y queen.” He then move to soyeon.

“the leader sleep in such a charismatic way. So cool. Beside her is boramie. Such a cute way of sleep.”he move the camera to the front. “our princess sleep like a real princess. They sleep such in  a peaceful way. Like a baby.” He continue to record it till the other manager voice. “hyung.”

“oh, wae?” “sajangnim. He such a weird person.” “wae? For me he’s okay.” “don’t know. I just think that he can just sell the album with a price. But he make so many version of it and sell with a different price.” “i also don’t know. Ah, just follow what he doing. I’m sure he know what he’s doing.”

“we’re here.” He open the back door. “girl wake up. We’re here.” “soyeonnie, oppa pick you up at 6 tomorrow. “arasso oppa. Annyeong.”

The next morning, they come down with a sleepy face.

 “annyeong.” “annyeong oppa. Oppa schedule untill what time today?” soyeon ask. “its up till 1 a.m but we have a break about 6 hours between your 2nd and 3rd schedule.” “i want to meet sajangnim then.” “arasso.”

~ccm office~

Tokk..tokk.. tokk..

“come in.” “sajangnim, soyeonnie here.” Take a sit.” “yes, what can i help you?” “did you have anything to tell me?” “oh, i want to make a program. About all of you out of the stage.” Soyeon nod. “and one more thing, you’ll will go to japan next week for tv program there. also to china later for a music program there.” “next week? But we need to go to japan also this week. Music show there.”

“ah, that showcase. I also forget about it. is there any schedule for the next 2 days?” “yeah, we have. We will be there tomorrow and come back the same day.” “oh, okay.” “soyeon~ah, how’s eunjung?” “she getting better day by day. Probably try to forget everything .”

“oh, about what i say to her earlier its just a threat actually.” “what are you talking about sajangnim?” “i want her to proceed the schedule rather than sitting alone at dorm crying and all. Because i know one thing, t-ara is everything to her. But i didn’t expect her to say that.”

He look at her. “i really didn’t expect her to say that. I’m sorry if something happen back then to the group.” “sajangnim, can you please think again before say something like that. Eunjungie is not in her right mind that time. When you say that, she will not make a right decision sajangnim. Probably she will regret it later.” “i know, thats why i say i’m sorry.”

“i tell you one thing. T-ara is everything to eunjungie, she will do everything if its related to t-ara. Did you forget how she scrifice when we comeback with lovey dovey before. She forget her pain to participate in all the stage. Did you think its easy? She cry hard after the stage due to pain. Her effort is priceless sajangnim.” KKS look down. “yeah, i know.  You know her better than me. So, please help me to take a look at her, at them.” “i know. I’m the leader though.”

He smile. “if nothing, i’ll get going now. We have schedule later.” “arasso.”

Before she close the door, KKS call her. “soyeon?” “ne sajangnim?” “don’t think that i didn’t care about you girls. But i want you all to build your own strength among all of you.” Soyeon smile while look at him. “ara, and we’re strong enough now. Don’t worry, trust me.” He smile to her.

‘i don’t know that you are concern about us. Thank you sajangnim.’

Meanwhile, KKS still there looking at the door after she leave. ‘t-ara fighting.’